Sion's 2016 Top 10 Greatest & Most Shocking Moments of the IC [Thread Now Opened]

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 42,235 Regulator
edited December 2016 in The Forum of Fame
2016 will be remembered to some as one of the craziest years in a long while. Oh my what a year !!! In it we saw Prince, Ali, George Michael and others lost, on the IC ?? We also witnessed casualties... Well as promised I bring to you the greatest and most shocking moments of 2016 !!

10. The Scumbag Thread

The Scumbag Thread was one of the greatest moments, we saw retired playas, scumbags and bastards post their stories of how they broke hearts, in the most disrespectful manner. Dayum near every poster had a tale to share of their chivalry turned tyranny as they blew backs out, sold dreams and played the knight in shining armour only to crush all hopes just for the fuck of it. Shit got so disrespectful my man Du (rest his soul) in his younger years took advantage of one yamp and put her infant child in a drawer CLOSED it and proceeded to smash her out. By far one of the funniest things I've ever read. Can't forget the parables of geechee slim (one of the longest running soap operas), Black_Samson, AZTG, Mastery, Pico (letting a dude eat the groceries after taking a diarhea styled shit and not being able to wipe it all properly in time before dude went down - yes you read that right), and much more. The Scumbag Thread was where retired playas got their Ws and yamps and lames died for the forgiveness of our sins all for sake of IC scumbaggery. Amazing.

9. Jazzybella And Beta's Lover's Quarrel

This came out of nowhere, apparently Jazzybella was sending Beta nudes and fell hard for his playboy charm and thirst traps. Beta would proceed to post pics of Jazzy that set the entire cheapseats and IC in an uproar. Jazzy seemed cool about it afterwards tho but before that would call for Beta's head to roll into a basket as he was banned for almost a month. The IC cried foul and after 4 or 5 aliases later, Beta was back in the fray. The lover's quarrel would continue into threads providing hilarious back and forths and disrespect of the highest degree.

(Honourable Mention: Biz vs Mizury)
Y'all might have missed this one but I member !!! Basically when simping goes wrong and feelings are caught. Sooo Biz would get follow her around and apparently knew her personally and so he went to shoot his shot *pause *, it wasn't working and out of frustration Biz started banning and editing her posts. Doesn't seem like anything too out of the ordinary right ? Weeell the Boss actually demodded Biz for about a day or two before reinstating him again. Shocking and to some surprising. Mizury was later brought back to life and they made amends. I'm not going to rip on my mod brethren but if he chilled and wasn't so easily riled up, Biz could he one of the best mods around. Since that situation that boy been on his best behaviour and the complaints have stopped. Well anyways this shit actually happened and it was funny AF ! *black Samson voice* "Bye ni welcome back welcome back welcome back!!"

8. Blackgod has enough challenges stayrichrollin

Easily one of the funniest moments in the IC... Blackgod is on my list of posters as one of the craziest muthafuckas of all time, this fool will post in a thread about say police brutality about how kittens don't have rights (lol wut) and in another post, talk about how teabagging seniors. One crazy muthafucka. Anyways..... A thread was made about posters meeting up and boxing it out. It started with R.D. and S2J (more on him later) but for whatever reason Stayrichrollin came outta nowhere and slapped blackgod's tinfoil hat off. The disrespect elevated. Soon show promoter Elzo was not far behind to help instigate and make shit worse than it needed to be, others followed suit. Stayrichrollin trolled and disrespected dude, blackgod swung back hurling insult after insult before these niggas agreed to meet up and square off. The two were ok with it but nothing popped off. Still, shit was classic IC comedy.

7. Reesey's husband discovers the IC

Essentially, someone hacked Reesey's PMs and with it a dozen PMs from notable posters simping and clamouring for a just a sip of the IC's beloved "Reesey's cup". Trillfate was the caught in the rapture and ended up along with my man Joker in a back forth with Reesey's husband over the PMs. Her husband threw ETHER at Joker telling him to pay his bills. Niggas were called washed and broke and a tinychat screenshot of Reesey's husband in the background became the subject of a mini-roast. His wife beater would have given Du's a run for its money. The aftermath ? Eh embarrassment from both sides and prolly a long ass car ride. I wonder if Reesey's husband cried in the car ? Some would say he lost his girl to the IC like so many others. Others might disagree and say Reesey is somewhat of a martyr ? Iunooo but this one was hilarious from start to finish.
genocidecutterBusta Carmichael _Goldie_JoshuaMoshua  AP21jee504StewBrideofKillagiborT. SanfordAlpha_Ambition CainBlack_Samsonshit happensinfamous1145th LetterTrillfateTonyDubbzGhost313Guy GardnerRecaptimus_Prime360BetaNah SonJoker_De_La_Lovertexas409OhMarsReeseyblack caesarIntelligent_Hoodlum 808HiLife808HerbalVaporCaperssilverfoxxdamnkpmanofmorehouseMallyGKnowReasonForPeaceAZTGCincoCashmoneyDux(Nope)_Jay_gucci7383216atlranTheBoyRoJJ_EvansValentinez A. Kaiser

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,564 Regulator
    Did I miss something?
    Lou_Cypher
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,235 Regulator
    I'm still editing mang !!! Let me cook !!
    _Goldie_Stewjee504Nah Son
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,564 Regulator
    That gns ad post was deleted from the thread. Someone got a screenshot?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,058 Regulator
    The death of Du.......... 2016 was on some bullshit
    Ghost313
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Take Dat, For Data In my skin Posts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Sions biggest 2016 moments huh?

Label it as the "the thread" huh?

Just things just create themselves huh?

Oh word?

qgq8x710wolp.gif

The nerve of this nigga, not one mention

2lmuvfdlozu4.gif

This this thread, fuck you, fuck du, fuck busta, fuck yo opinion, fuck yo supporters, fuck ya lifestyle nigga

And...and...I baked ya ace in a debate off some rudimentary parlor tricks..

Alpha_Ambition OmegaConflictTrillfateJoker_De_La_Lovertexas409giborStillFaggyAFNah SonJonnyRoccIT_Jay_freshb651Bussy_Getta
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sions biggest 2016 moments huh?

Label it as the "the thread" huh?

Just things just create themselves huh?

Oh word?

qgq8x710wolp.gif

The nerve of this nigga, not one mention

2lmuvfdlozu4.gif

This this thread, fuck you, fuck du, fuck busta, fuck yo opinion, fuck yo supporters, fuck ya lifestyle nigga

And...and...I baked ya ace in a debate off some rudimentary parlor tricks..

Stop that fucking crying
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 17,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good shit bruh
    SionCincofyahmon
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 10,751 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »
    man 5grand sent me a pm talking bout "dont be laughing at rape"

that shit was out the blue...dafuq??

Lol just now or?
    Alpha_Ambition
This discussion has been closed.