Sion's 2016 Top 10 Greatest & Most Shocking Moments of the IC [Thread Now Opened]

Replies

• Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2lmuvfdlozu4.gif

This this thread, fuck you, fuck du, fuck busta, fuck yo opinion, fuck yo supporters, fuck ya lifestyle nigga
    0h5oji9yl1ez.gif

ROFL this gif all types of fukkery.
    Busta Carmichael psychobutcher
  • giborgibor Posts: 182 ✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    man 5grand sent me a pm talking bout "dont be laughing at rape"

that shit was out the blue...dafuq??

LMAO... Screenshot needed
    Lou_Cypher_Goldie_MallyGThe_Jackal
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Wait a minute, wait a minute stop the credits...you telling me Khaleesi sent nudes, openly bragged how she would cuck her husband, actually met up with niggas off the IC, begged for the walk of shame fame, then threatened legal counsel.....Bruh

There are Broads that have been victim of IC exposure unwillingly, but atleast they owned the shit, wow man, RIP DU.

Stop crying
    DWO chose to stop posting he's still a mod and his account is active. Y'all in here crying for nothing
    Stop crying
    texas409giborSion5th Lettersilverfoxxillestni99ainne
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,618 Regulator
    At least he castrated him, right?
    Lou_Cypher808HiLife808_Jay_
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 21,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a minute, wait a minute stop the credits...you telling me Khaleesi sent nudes, openly bragged how she would cuck her husband, actually met up with niggas off the IC, begged for the walk of shame fame, then threatened legal counsel.....Bruh

There are Broads that have been victim of IC exposure unwillingly, but atleast they owned the shit, wow man, RIP DU.

Stop crying
    DWO chose to stop posting he's still a mod and his account is active. Y'all in here crying for nothing
    Stop crying

Nah he got demodded.. he's just a member now
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 48,963 Regulator
    Poor guy is gonna commit that from IC jokes lol smh
    CeLLaR-DooRCincofyahmon
  • shit happensshit happens I still want to build with you just let me get out of my feelings first. These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see some things were left off...
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,256 Regulator
    I see some things were left off...

Speak on em bruh
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,256 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »

Stop crying
    Stop crying

Hes not a mod anymore because he quit. That's why his bitch with the sledgehammer chin still post here

:joy: this nigga's a fool b
    808HiLife808Max.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Stop crying
    Stop crying

Hes not a mod anymore because he quit. That's why his bitch with the sledgehammer chin still post here

Bitch looks like Seth Rogain
    texas409Lou_Cypher
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Damn I missed a lot of shit this yea. Except the nudes. Everyone saw that.

I didn't know Du was clapped though.

So Kat's engagement fell through?
  • giborgibor Posts: 182 ✭✭
    irw0k8gb7aza.jpg

Ya know, any other situation he'd be right..

But this is 5grand so it makes it that much more hilarious
    StewAP21MallyG
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,618 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Stop crying
    Stop crying

Bitch looks like Seth Rogain

Seth Rogain
    Alpha_Ambition psychobutcher
  • TheNuttinProffessorTheNuttinProffessor Posts: 367 ✭✭✭✭
    @stew, who is that?

yo @stonecoldmikey, is that nuttingprofessor dude ya peeps in real life or something?

He don't know who I am though.

Pathetic
    StewTrillfate
This discussion has been closed.