Sion's 2016 Top 10 Greatest & Most Shocking Moments of the IC [Thread Now Opened]

124»

Replies

• BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    @Sion the GEE roast started in the Stitches and Game beef thread. He got into it with Ghostdeni and then posted himself face-fucking a pregnant woman that he dressed up like Ghostdeni. This is when we knew it wasn't a game.

That thread changed quick and there is probably 30 or more pages of bizarre Wild Bill shit from Gee and people roasting him.

U can't be serious....link me plz

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8596502/#Comment_8596502

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8601217/#Comment_8601217
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprise the demise of the CYOL Tourney in its current form didn't make the list of shocking moments...props to all who did come through for the tourney tho...
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
  • imisstheoldkanyeimisstheoldkanye OUT ON BAILPosts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    1. The Whore of Donkey Khaleesi and The Fall of Dupac

This was by far one of the craziest and kind of saddest moments on the IC... This whole thing started when it was found out that Khaleesi had been sending nudes to Abraxas and potentially going to meet up and cheat on her husband (the two actually knew each other offline tho). But before that, Khaleesi had been chasing Du for months, it began to impact Du offline, so Du kept telling her off and that he was married. Eventually, it got so frustrating, Du would berate and insult Khaleesi every thread they were in and like a weak female, Khaleesi kept coming back for more. Let's fast forward a bit tho, a PM was made and virtually every poster on the IC was added to it. Khaleesi's nudes were traded like Pokemon Cards and it was pic after pic after pic, a dozen pics were posted. Shit was a mess but her yamping was respectable. This took the IC by storm as we got one of the biggest exposures in recent memory...

The backstory.... Abraxas btw had nudes of Khaleesi from time he just kept it quiet, Khaleesi was supposed to go out to see Abraxas and fuck (keep in mind Khaleesi is married). On the low Khaleesi wanted to be exposed SMMFH but she didn't know it was gonna blow up like that and her husband would find out in that way. But what happened was she went to the owners of the site Grouchy Greg and asked to clap the situation/PMs and pics or else she would sue. Where does Du come into this ? Well he began feeling guilty so he screenshotted the PM of him agging on Abraxas to expose her, he apologized for it but the order came from Greg cuz Khaleesi was threatening actual legal action, in the process Jay had to demod Du, Du's jersey was retired, Khaleesi, Abraxas and Dizz got lifetime bans and the everything swept under the rug.

It's crazy how this grown ass woman, would go to such lengths for E-attention on the IC of all places, send posters semi-nudes (and full blown nudes), do stripteases and all kinds of shit for the IC a group of nobodies. This exposure didn't surprise me but Du getting clapped did. The mods all tried to bring Du back but it didn't work. The IC in 2016 was a wild and great year and we will miss Du wherever he is. I wish Du would rise from the ashes like Makaveli and come back but I doubt he'll return. We all miss him very much and the ICDonkey just isn't the same without him....

Hold up.....wait one minute..Imma let you finish but.. MissAllhiphop.com VI was the greatest thread of ALL-TIME.
    she love jesus but she done learned a lot from satan'
    CeLLaR-DooRBenjaminELou_CypherPureYang_Jay
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,631 Regulator

This was by far one of the craziest and kind of saddest moments on the IC... This whole thing started when it was found out that Khaleesi had been sending nudes to Abraxas and potentially going to meet up and cheat on her husband (the two actually knew each other offline tho). But before that, Khaleesi had been chasing Du for months, it began to impact Du offline, so Du kept telling her off and that he was married. Eventually, it got so frustrating, Du would berate and insult Khaleesi every thread they were in and like a weak female, Khaleesi kept coming back for more. Let's fast forward a bit tho, a PM was made and virtually every poster on the IC was added to it. Khaleesi's nudes were traded like Pokemon Cards and it was pic after pic after pic, a dozen pics were posted. Shit was a mess but her yamping was respectable. This took the IC by storm as we got one of the biggest exposures in recent memory...

The backstory.... Abraxas btw had nudes of Khaleesi from time he just kept it quiet, Khaleesi was supposed to go out to see Abraxas and fuck (keep in mind Khaleesi is married). On the low Khaleesi wanted to be exposed SMMFH but she didn't know it was gonna blow up like that and her husband would find out in that way. But what happened was she went to the owners of the site Grouchy Greg and asked to clap the situation/PMs and pics or else she would sue. Where does Du come into this ? Well he began feeling guilty so he screenshotted the PM of him agging on Abraxas to expose her, he apologized for it but the order came from Greg cuz Khaleesi was threatening actual legal action, in the process Jay had to demod Du, Du's jersey was retired, Khaleesi, Abraxas and Dizz got lifetime bans and the everything swept under the rug.

It's crazy how this grown ass woman, would go to such lengths for E-attention on the IC of all places, send posters semi-nudes (and full blown nudes), do stripteases and all kinds of shit for the IC a group of nobodies. This exposure didn't surprise me but Du getting clapped did. The mods all tried to bring Du back but it didn't work. The IC in 2016 was a wild and great year and we will miss Du wherever he is. I wish Du would rise from the ashes like Makaveli and come back but I doubt he'll return. We all miss him very much and the ICDonkey just isn't the same without him....

Hold up.....wait one minute..Imma let you finish but.. MissAllhiphop.com VI was the greatest thread of ALL-TIME.

Dizz, stfu
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCeLLaR-DooRLou_Cypher
    edited January 7
    Steven spielberg couldn't write it better. #1 spot aint good enough. Thanks tho. I couldn't have done it without my bruhs @Trillfate and @GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'nTrillfate
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "drivin' in the rain" ahhhhhahahah
    imisstheoldkanye(Nope)
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,335 Regulator
    Unsticking Wednesday and sending to the FOF
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Busta Carmichael LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY_JayLos216
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic shit
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,083 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dizz, stfu

The mass PM alone did 1000+ post. Got that shit completly disabled now lmao. @JonnyRoccIT was in there talking about his baby mama riding him while she was pregant and titty milk drippin down in his face nigga said it was like driving in the rain lololol

real tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    imisstheoldkanye
  • BenjaminEBenjaminE Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dizz, stfu

The mass PM alone did 1000+ post. Got that shit completly disabled now lmao. @JonnyRoccIT was in there talking about his baby mama riding him while she was pregant and titty milk drippin down in his face nigga said it was like driving in the rain lololol

The funniest post in the mass pm was @kai's post that ended with "I thought you were watching Lupita!"
    Check out the album Circa 83.
    Learn more about Benjamin E's Circa 83 on his wordpress: b3njamin3.wordpress.com
    Contact Benjamin E on Gmail: benjaminecirca83@gmail.com
    Follow him at Twitter.com/ebenjaminm
    PureYangJoker_De_La_LoverimisstheoldkanyeTrillfate
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 291 ✭✭

Dizz, stfu

The email I had just created for the new account has well over 1k meesages because of the email notifications from the fuckin pm lol smh
    imisstheoldkanye
    BenjaminE wrote: »

Dizz, stfu

The funniest post in the mass pm was @kai's post that ended with "I thought you were watching Lupita!"

lmaoooo
    gibor wrote: »

Dizz, stfu

The email I had just created for the new account has well over 1k meesages because of the email notifications from the fuckin pm lol smh

That type of shit was never done before and will never be duplicated ever again. I wasn't around at the end of the year so you know the Awards didn't get done right but lets keep it 100. You were Poster of the Year 2016. Congrats family. You kept quiet all year but when you finally did speak it caused so much chaos and fuckery. Top 3 Exposure all time. Right behind Cali and Empress. I never seen so many funerals in my life.

Remember khaleesi was like her husband found some lube in the back of somebody trunk on the random took it home and start using it?!? Like wait what. What side of the earth they do that on. Real life tears man lolololol thanks
    GodNThaBuild'nPureYang
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how Khaleesi a jorge are doing these days.
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliases after alias, we found out that 1CKS was S2J's alias,

Question.............

Since it's known that S2J is 1CKS..................

Why is either username still allowed to post here?
    psychobutcher
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,335 Regulator
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Aliases after alias, we found out that 1CKS was S2J's alias,

Question.............

Since it's known that S2J is 1CKS..................

Why is either username still allowed to post here?

S2J isn't banned he chose to leave on his own accord. They had the missiles aimed at his workplace, he wanted no parts of that.

Some accounts btw may share an IP if they're mobile using WiFi. Some are people who happen to live in the same neighbourhood. I'm not 100% sure if 1CKS is, the numbers say they are but who knows. Never seen 1CKS deny it but again I don't know they prolly just coincidentally live in the same neighbourhood.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Joker_De_La_Lover Posts: 36,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lock this shit
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • Los216Los216 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did I miss the Khaleesi nudes? Where can they be seen?
    Los216 wrote: »
    How did I miss the Khaleesi nudes? Where can they be seen?

Iuno they've been deleted off the IC tho. If anyone has em it's prolly Dizz.

Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I wonder how Khaleesi a jorge are doing these days.

I don't that broad was annoying AF

Ok thank you all for a spectacular 2016. It was a good year for me and a good year for the IC. I'm sure it'll be even better in 2017. Stay positive and prosper y'all.

FOF

124»
This discussion has been closed.