What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rick And Morty (Season 3)

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
Meesternot_osirus_jenkinsnickel-us PLcnsdbyROYALTYLou_CypherMoeWbdbdbdtoheeb27blue_london_JayPlutarch

Replies

• MeesterMeester Han $olomon Outrage LandPosts: 15,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait.

Got season 2 I need season 1
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very excite. I'm rewatching it from season 1 on hulu now
    not_osirus_jenkins
    Supposedly the reason it isn't out yet because the creators keep fighting with each other smh
    Meester
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

haha [adult swim] is a muthafuckin fool with this April Fools shit bruh

I was really tryna see that new Dragon Ball Super dub too
    internet-reality.gif
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah so I guess they're gonna keep replaying the Season 3 premiere until 11 or midnight?

Wake up niggas lol
    internet-reality.gif
    I'm lost yo. I think the whole season on ig
    Nvm I got it lol
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo they some assholes. I just happened to turn to adult swim and see the premier of rick and morty. Thats crazy.
    jonb339
  • bdbdbdbdbdbd Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine waking up and checking facebook only to see someone post that there is a new rick and morty ep.

im so happy right now
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531712/scumbag/p12

^^^^^^

The scumbag thread

Embrace the Scumshine
    R0mp
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny ep lol @ the end with jerry
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Copper wrote: »
    Lol @ jerry getting thrown out

It's either him or me....

*blank stare and awkward silence*

Lmao

giphy.gif

R0mp
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart evil morty is definitely making a return
    rocket-2.gif
    R0mpAjackson17
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ready for season 3 after ep 1.
    GOAT show

I hope jerry ain't gone though I like him

giphy.gif

Meester
  • MeesterMeester Han $olomon Outrage LandPosts: 15,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    I am Phoenix person.

I bet jerry turns to a serious villain

Lol @ rick doing this for some nugget sauce