What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017 Disrespectful Neeghas Thread

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,994 Regulator
    Ranxx wrote: »
    ^^^ has signed up for the Baccshots'R'Us ™ frequent customer plan. After 9 baccshots, he gets 1 free

Joker - How's it going?

Me - Small, Brown, and chasing children!

Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Ranxx wrote: »
    ^^^ has signed up for the Baccshots'R'Us ™ frequent customer plan. After 9 baccshots, he gets 1 free

I want a dorthraki horde of strong men to serenade my loins and render me like the unsullied

Wow fam you have no shame @Ranxx I hope you meet the executioner's axe in King's Landing and then getting thrown out the Moon door.

@sion the logistics of this post are impossible I expected better from you

All you other gay thoughts niggas I'll be back later with some literature for you niggas. It doesnt have to be this way
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
    BrideofKilla
  • RanxxRanxx I Can't feel DeyaPosts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I'm done with this thread I tried I can't hang with you niggas
    4b544550-12d9-45de-acba-da1aa5e30e57_1466723006_s.png
    BrideofKillaBenjaminEiron man1
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Caitlyn Jenner hits this ass first nmh (nods my head)

oh hell no this nigga needs to go headbutt a cactus
    dat boi
    BrideofKillaAlpha_Ambition infamous114iron man1