What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Allen Iverson Jersey

Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 3 in Fashion Forward
I am selling an authentic Allen Iverson jersey. Figured I'd post it here in case anyone is interested.

m0012e9uinov.jpg
n057nb1gbng4.jpg
aosvai8nqbam.jpg
8ue6urr6c04k.jpg
vhnj2u7pjmph.jpg
awtm4w7quq1e.jpg
byh2a194ukwy.jpg
6hh3rgc0dnsy.jpg
SionBlueIceBransonCashmoneyDuxThe RecipeStew

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,067 Regulator
    Fam you should hang on to that

Gonna be worth a fortune. You could get way more on eBay tho than you could on the IC.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    onetoughmiracleCapitalB
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought about it. I had an authentic Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady and I sold that a few years back. It was one of the prettiest jerseys I have ever seen or had. I regretted selling that shit after but fuck it.

I got this thing on Craigslist and Offer up also. Online selling aint what it used to be. Unless its electronics, things move slow.
    AZTGCashmoneyDuxThe Recipe
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about it. I had an authentic Orlando Magic Tracy McGrady and I sold that a few years back. It was one of the prettiest jerseys I have ever seen or had. I regretted selling that shit after but fuck it.

I got this thing on Craigslist and Offer up also. Online selling aint what it used to be. Unless its electronics, things move slow.

Real talk I thought I hit a lick on some all black jordan 1's from burlington for 40$ and could flip um online, shit I barely got inquiries for 40$ let alone 80 or 60 I initially tried.

On the flip I posted my fitbit, that bitch was gone the next day lmfao.
    Logical Truths
    The Recipe wrote: »

Real talk I thought I hit a lick on some all black jordan 1's from burlington for 40$ and could flip um online, shit I barely got inquiries for 40$ let alone 80 or 60 I initially tried.

On the flip I posted my fitbit, that bitch was gone the next day lmfao.

Niggas be stingy as shit now a days. People think twice about spending.

Jordans were the easiest flip back in the day. He flooded the market too much over the past few years trying to get to that billion
    The Recipe
    @Sion .......can you lock this when you get the chance. Ima mess around and keep this thing. People been tryna low ball me on the AI. I didn't think it would be like this
    The Recipe
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,067 Regulator
    @Sion .......can you lock this when you get the chance. Ima mess around and keep this thing. People been tryna low ball me on the AI. I didn't think it would be like this

Done and LOLOLOL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
This discussion has been closed.