What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Bhris Brown/Soulja Boy Fiasco.... Punches landed?

1414243444547»

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,804 Regulator
    Who wanna bet this shit will be conveniently cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances?

Welp

He about to be Soulja Twan
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    King$osagns
  • King$osaKing$osa Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    Who wanna bet this shit will be conveniently cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances?

Welp

He about to be Soulja Twan

Soulja Boi Pussy NH NH NH
    Joker_De_La_LoverPureYangShizlanskyLcnsdbyROYALTYBlackAX410
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smfh. So let me get this straight. He has platinum records, worked with numerous rappers, fly cribs, nice cars and jewelry, smashed some dyme pieces, his own record label etc. But chooses to be a wanksta,fake GD, fake blood, fake crip and gets caught up on charges trying to live a life he knows nothing about in a state thats known for strict gun laws? Somewhere Chris Brown is laughing.

Niggas gon nig
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Cainmike06StewLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • King$osaKing$osa Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    So I guess Chris won by default
    gns
  • Jonah 2.0Jonah 2.0 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the charges are for real, and they aren't trying to make and example out of him, he may get a deal for two with half. He'll serve 13 months off that.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    If the charges are for real, and they aren't trying to make and example out of him, he may get a deal for two with half. He'll serve 13 months off that.

Its about to feel like ten years in there. Hope for his sake they dont put him in San Quinn or Kings County because if so he's gonna be fighting for his life
    blackgod813
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody gonna beat Jesus into that nigga.
  • bossflossybossflossy Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭

Its about to feel like ten years in there. Hope for his sake they dont put him in San Quinn or Kings County because if so he's gonna be fighting for his life

he in los angeles area, he'd go to chino and most likely either stay there or go somewhere like cmc. he'd be at level 3 at most. short timer, first time offender, he not going to hit one of those gladiator yards
    Angeles1son85
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bossflossy wrote: »

he in los angeles area, he'd go to chino and most likely either stay there or go somewhere like cmc. he'd be at level 3 at most. short timer, first time offender, he not going to hit one of those gladiator yards

He just a baby who needs a chance
    Koltrain
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,804 Regulator

R.I.P Soulja if he hit San Quentin
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    blackgod813
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck that lemon
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • thisisrich_23thisisrich_23 Posts: 4