What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The xx - I See You (New Album)

lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right?Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
I See You is the upcoming third studio album by the English indie pop band The xx, planned for release on 13 January 2017 on the Young Turks label.[2] It is the follow-up to their sophomore album Coexist, and is their first release in more than four years.

the-xx-i-see-you.jpg
1. "Dangerous"
2. "Say Something Loving"
3. "Lips"
4. "A Violent Noise"
5. "Performance"
6. "Replica"
7. "Brave for You"
8. "On Hold"
9. "I Dare You"
10. "Test Me"

dontdiedontkillanyonatribecalledgabisilverfoxx

Replies

• dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first album was brilliant, the second album was beautifully dull. I'm not a fan of On Hold but I thought Say Something Loving is great. This album could go either way for me.
    lazypakman
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a second listen: On Hold is growing on me, but I liked Say Something Loving less... I dunno.
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first album was brilliant, the second album was beautifully dull. I'm not a fan of On Hold but I thought Say Something Loving is great. This album could go either way for me.

agreed, that second album always puts me to sleep whenever i try to listen to it.

hopefully this continues on the expansiveness that was set on 'In Colours'
    lazypakman wrote: »

agreed, that second album always puts me to sleep whenever i try to listen to it.

hopefully this continues on the expansiveness that was set on 'In Colours'

Listening to the new album to and from work today and I have to say that I'm impressed with it.

Luckily they've steered away from Coexist and decided to expand their sound instead which has worked a lot better on here. There are brighter sounding tracks similar to In Colours and a couple muted ones closer to the debut... but yeah, I'm liking it.