Into the Badlands Season 2 - March 19, 2017

Replies

• T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started watching season 2, glad this shit is back on.
  • MeesterMeester im cool like that! Outrage LandPosts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baron is back! I say baron is back!
    sapp08_2001
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 10,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fat nigga with Sonny kinda funny
    CJMissMe DramaFree
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a little too much action. I turn my head and its another fight. I don't even know why they're fighting.
    CJKingFreemanT-Rellord nemesisdamnkpSneakDZAsapp08_2001
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are at war
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this show stay with the action
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zmbp7k_zps4bu4mtcb.gif

Every time I was this show I get pissed thinking about what Iron Fist could've been my lord
    sapp08_2001sobekLord_Hades_08Da12RespectA
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, new dude w/ it..
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    3 eps in and way better than last year. MK storyline is boring though
    MissMe DramaFree
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

I think its building up to something epic. Imagine when he finally is able to control his power. He'll be a big problem
    MeesterKingFreemaniron man1
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »

I think its building up to something epic. Imagine when he finally is able to control his power. He'll be a big problem

Yeah he's on some naruto shit.
    sapp08_2001
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When they cut the camera to Ryder running away like a bitch I was dying.

I can already see when Sonny get back he gone end up working with Jade to try to kill Quinn cuz he has his BM and son.

This dude Quinn is on some cult shit...dude is obsessed with Vale and that baby...

Is it just me or is MK storyline boring.

Still not understanding what Waldo's play is by helping the widow.

Looking forward to The Widow and that other Baroness fighting again since she was the only on to get away from the attack.
    sapp08_2001sobekiron man1
    When they cut the camera to Ryder running away like a bitch I was dying.

I can already see when Sonny get back he gone end up working with Jade to try to kill Quinn cuz he has his BM and son.

This dude Quinn is on some cult shit...dude is obsessed with Vale and that baby...

Is it just me or is MK storyline boring.

Still not understanding what Waldo's play is by helping the widow.

Looking forward to The Widow and that other Baroness fighting again since she was the only on to get away from the attack.

I was glad Quinn finally caught up to his son. MK storyline is kind of boring but i believe that some good can come from the story arc
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    The Widow and Quinn forming an alliance might be mad dope. Why not get the one who had everything on lock before on your squad. The rest of the Barons still scared of Quinn and it eliminates an unpredictable piece on the board.

LOL at Widow basically telling Waldo he really don't know shit. He gotta realize she aint interested in playing that political Baron game like he used to.....she trying to tear down that system all together...

I think Veil gonna run back to Jade and Lydia and give info on Quinn in exchange for protection.

And I'm not feeling Jade taking over as Baron....Lydia gone end up taking that power from her cuz just like Ryder she really dont have the heart.
    sapp08_2001iron man1
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 10,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Widow and Quinn forming an alliance might be mad dope. Why not get the one who had everything on lock before on your squad. The rest of the Barons still scared of Quinn and it eliminates an unpredictable piece on the board.

LOL at Widow basically telling Waldo he really don't know shit. He gotta realize she aint interested in playing that political Baron game like he used to.....she trying to tear down that system all together...

I think Veil gonna run back to Jade and Lydia and give info on Quinn in exchange for protection.

And I'm not feeling Jade taking over as Baron....Lydia gone end up taking that power from her cuz just like Ryder she really dont have the heart.

Lol yeah Waldo got his ass sonned. Was copping pleas and all

Lol yeah Waldo got his ass sonned. Was copping pleas and all

Yeah this show is gettin juicy
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 21,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quinn finna fuck Sonnay wife smh
    sapp08_2001CJ
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Quinn finna fuck Sonnay wife smh

Man don't speak that evil on Veil
    sapp08_2001iron man1
    Them monks mean wit it
    iron man1KingFreemanCJ