What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Into the Badlands Season 2 - March 19, 2017

Replies

• SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is Quinn gonna give somebody his knife every episode and tell them to kill him?
    KingFreeman(Nope)
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man those monks were vicious. Sonny sliced ol boy's head in half was on some fatality shit.
    MeesterKingFreemanjono
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fat dude must of forgot all his monk fighting skills cuz he aint do shit fighting the whole season
    sapp08_2001(Nope)
  • BroddieBroddie gozando y bailando vivo yo NYCPosts: 9,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still haven't watched season 1. All those white people struggling to pull off movie kung fu moves turned me off.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    sapp08_2001KingFreemanMeester
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    And I was fucking with the Widow until she pulled that shit with Veil smh

I'm still fucking with the Widow.

Respect the fact that she told Veil to her face why she was doing what she was doing.

Veil was dumb for thinking somebody like the Widow would let that shit slide.

Now unless some other shit happens the battle between the Sonny and Widow is going to be epic!

Exactly she had to have known that play to try to kill her would come back to bite her in the ass... but I think its gone work out in the end. Widow aint trying to be allied with Quinn for too long she hates him. Its just a means to an end cuz she would be out numbered against the rest of the Barons. She looking at the bigger objective so she had to give up Veil. Once they get the rest of them Barons outta there she'll probably steer Sonny to Quinn when he get back.

sapp08_2001iron man1
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

Respect the fact that she told Veil to her face why she was doing what she was doing.

Now unless some other shit happens the battle between the Sonny and Widow is going to be epic!

Exactly she had to have known that play to try to kill her would come back to bite her in the ass... but I think its gone work out in the end. Widow aint trying to be allied with Quinn for too long she hates him. Its just a means to an end cuz she would be out numbered against the rest of the Barons. She looking at the bigger objective so she had to give up Veil. Once they get the rest of them Barons outta there she'll probably steer Sonny to Quinn when he get back.

We all know the Widow aligning with Quinn is nothing but a means to an end.

I'm just saying Veil going to let Sonny know that the Widow gave her back to Quinn after she escaped and I don't think Sonny going to take that shit lightly.

The way the show seems to be going they might have a battle but it won't be to the death IMO.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,058 ✭✭✭✭✭

We all know the Widow aligning with Quinn is nothing but a means to an end.

I'm just saying Veil going to let Sonny know that the Widow gave her back to Quinn after she escaped and I don't think Sonny going to take that shit lightly.

The way the show seems to be going they might have a battle but it won't be to the death IMO.

Mark my words. Sonny is going to murk Widow and Quinn or at least have a part in it
  • MeesterMeester Brain aint got no heart Outrage LandPosts: 15,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lydia is fine