What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Into the Badlands Season 2 - March 19, 2017

124»

Replies

• lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, Tilda got her ass beat. You could feel the emotion on both sides.

Boshi don't look or seem like he's that much older than Widow. I wonder if this monk training/power slows aging
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Ajackson17
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nooooooo, Quinn almost beat! @aneed123 this your fault nigga

I told u.. lol he stuck da head in too lol
    CJlord nemesisGuy Gardner
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    The finale was some bullshit sunny coulda killed Quinn off top but like a idiot only stabs him and run to his girl .

Bullshit and into the badlands dont belong in the same sentence. Quinn is on the top 5 villains ever list ima miss his duels with a blade. Sonny couldn't do shit holding his kid. I hope nick frost makes it to season 3 at least.
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    sapp08_2001
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pissed the fuck off, dawg
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

CJMissMe DramaFree
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The finale was some bullshit sunny coulda killed Quinn off top but like a idiot only stabs him and run to his girl .

yea that shit was extra corny...like some 1980's horror movie type of dumb shit

the violence makes shit show but they really need to step up the plots...shit is way too basic & predictable
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »

Bullshit and into the badlands dont belong in the same sentence. Quinn is on the top 5 villains ever list ima miss his duels with a blade. Sonny couldn't do shit holding his kid. I hope nick frost makes it to season 3 at least.

fuck all that Sonny coulda cut hishead off after he stabbed him....foolishness
    CJsapp08_2001
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention how the fuck was Quinn even functioning with that big ass spot on his brain. Yea Bajee character is intersting
    sapp08_2001Revolver Ocelot
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    season ended too quick but this one shitted on the first. Widow is the truth

season 3 will be 16 episodes
    sapp08_2001Meesteriron man1damnkp
  • Guy GardnerGuy Gardner Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    how the fuck sonny gonna feed that breast fed baby....???
    damnkpMeesteriron man1Bcotton5
124»