What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

When was the last time you cried?

supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm crying right now fucking life is hard at work nobody care about me the kids say im stupid and cant do anything .. The teachers talk behind my back and nobody is goin right.. They always look at u they dont talk tou .. They loook and look away.. Like i dont see. Its so many ppl that hate i dont get it
Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
Who the fuck let this nigga in?
Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
RickyRichVulcanRavenimisstheoldkanyeOmegaConflictJoker_De_La_LoverOl Jay'sTrillfateAZTGAlpha_Ambition Betatruth_juiceBenjaminEVIBEChi Snowillestni99ainneThe_JackalMallyGrip.dillaeternal soldierHuey_Cluke1733

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kill yoself then
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

CashmoneyDuxCeLLaR-DooRMeestereternal soldier
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cry everytime i listen to melle mel
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    infamous114
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nut up, Swedish nigga.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your 1st mistake was caring what people think about you
    So ILLeternal soldieronetoughmiracle
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hard not laughing out loud at op for real
    CeLLaR-DooRLUClENCashmoneyDux
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 10,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last Tuesday watching the Obama farewell speech. Then again the next day when Biden got his medal.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    VulcanRavengnsTrillfatePureYangLUClENCashmoneyDuxCleveland7venty6
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    Last Tuesday watching the Obama farewell speech. Then again the next day when Biden got his medal.

Pics or stfu
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CeLLaR-DooRCashmoneyDuxSuperManuel
    edited January 16
    I got letter from the police today aswell =\ Fucking hard right now

b8vl2iit9xjs.jpg

Dont open that shit in here
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,102 Regulator
    When your mom wanted to ride me
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my Lil cousin was killed back in 2008
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Meesteronetoughmiracle
  • KaiKai Posts: 695 Regulator
    when my cousin had her baby 2 weeks ago. lately tho i've started crying when i watch emotional shit on tv, never used to be like that. now, soon as i see a baby or some old people on tv, i'm a blubbering mess

gnsobnoxiouslyfreshVulcanRavenCashmoneyDuxKatPureYang
    700 wrote: »
    When my Lil cousin was killed back in 2008

Bitch had it coming
    BetaSuperManuelPureYangIntelligent_Hoodlum MsSouthernRickyRich
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my plug didn't answer
    VulcanRavenLou_CypherCashmoneyDuxPureYangMeester
    Kai wrote: »
    when my cousin had her baby 2 weeks ago. lately tho i've started crying when i watch emotional shit on tv, never used to be like that. now, soon as i see a baby or some old people on tv, i'm a blubbering mess

High blood pressure^^
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh ***Ms AllHipHop 2014*** Posts: 10,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »

Girl I was watching Love and Hip Hop tonight crying when Rich and Cisco made up after they had been feuding for the longest. I'm like "what is going on? I am actually crying watching Love & Hip Hop."

Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    gnsBetablackgod813TrillfateMeester