When was the last time you cried?

2»

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    when my cousin had her baby 2 weeks ago. lately tho i've started crying when i watch emotional shit on tv, never used to be like that. now, soon as i see a baby or some old people on tv, i'm a blubbering mess
    the fuck...
    CashmoneyDuxIntelligent_Hoodlum MallyGG.Avant
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    When my Lil cousin was killed back in 2008

Bitch had it coming

You still post like that after all these years
    Meester
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when my cousin had her baby 2 weeks ago. lately tho i've started crying when i watch emotional shit on tv, never used to be like that. now, soon as i see a baby or some old people on tv, i'm a blubbering mess

Have you seen the Zelda trailer @Kai
    gnsSuperManuel
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cried this morning when i couldnt find my keys and was late to work. They were under my pillow for some reason.
    gnsVulcanRavenOmegaConflictgibortwentyfivelightersHuey_C
  • KaiKai Posts: 666 Regulator
    the fuck...

old people are adorable lol. i saw this thing about an old man eating dinner alone and i was bawling
    OmegaConflictgnsCashmoneyDuxonetoughmiracle
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

This here.

I refuse to even watch certain movies around other human beings cause I know it's about to be a watershow.

And my daughter ALWAYS knows the moment to look over and say, "Mommy, are you crying?" smh..such a hater.
    T. SanfordOmegaConflictTrillfategiborVulcanRavengnsLou_Cyphertruth_juiceonetoughmiracle
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

This here.

I refuse to even watch certain movies around other human beings cause I know it's about to be a watershow.

And my daughter ALWAYS knows the moment to look over and say, "Mommy, are you crying?" smh..such a hater.

Pussy ass niggas
  • rip.dillarip.dilla 天道様 Posts: 16,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,585 Regulator
    Tuesday night after watching This is Us

Love that show ❤
    KatOmegaConflictVulcanRavenHuey_C
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Tuesday night after watching This is Us

Love that show ❤

Me too!!
    MsSouthernOmegaConflictVulcanRavenHuey_C
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cried just a little when he played piano in the dark.
    CashmoneyDuxoptimistic
  • luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm crying right now fucking life is hard at work nobody care about me the kids say im stupid and cant do anything .. The teachers talk behind my back and nobody is goin right.. They always look at u they dont talk tou .. They loook and look away.. Like i dont see. Its so many ppl that hate i dont get it

wow. I'm gonna take you seriously and just say I read what you had to say. In answering your post, I've felt like crying but actually crying I can't even remember. I get more emotional over seeing my mother in the hospital than from things not going right in my day to day life.
2»