IC FAMILY WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THE CHICKS OVER AT DA BLACKBOARD FORUM??(nsfw)

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 7,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They killin ic chicks
    Whats blackboard i must go im sorry :'(
    OmegaConflictdamnkpCeLLaR-DooRValentinez A. Kaiser
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is blackboard
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    CashmoneyDux
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teezy thick like a muthafucca.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    imisstheoldkanyeRevolver Ocelot
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yov3whvytrsl.jpg
    I like this bitch even tho she maybe retarded.

She straight. Funny Intellectual know some good music.. She's actually woke unlike a lot of the chicks out here

IMG_0428.jpg

Interesting.

I might need to oversee her matriculation.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • Aquafina..floeAquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardPosts: 4,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a woman and I would eat a few of those chicks out
    Lmao dizz is raggedy
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Joker_De_La_Lover Posts: 36,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post their nudes then i'll answer
    Teezy thick like a muthafucca.

Bruh you aint never lied ass shaped like the front of a submarine
    IMG_0439.png

She got on a horse trainer
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    Trillfate
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ic chicks are killing them
    700 wrote: »
    Wtf is blackboard

Damn near everybody from the IC got an account over there. The owner thru donkey last year April when he was opening it up.
    tumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo1_250.giftumblr_o9x1tmZ3o51trpxklo4_250.gif
    tumblr_o92ipzpJSY1trpxklo1_540.gif

Halle_Berry2001_Swordfish012.giftumblr_n9pehwFHFt1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    tumblr_nqhk76pVGN1u4ju9mo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nfvlc0paxo1qjqxmoo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nldx2jgj8T1trpxklo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4xld0koA11qg6og6o1_500.gif
  • imisstheoldkanyeimisstheoldkanye OUT ON BAILPosts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Why don't the mods protect the women here instead of conspiring to expose them?
    700 wrote: »
    Wtf is blackboard

IC new summer house. Its where we at for the summer. Positivity & Activities
    she love jesus but she done learned a lot from satan'
    edited January 17
    Dupac wrote: »
    This nigga dizz is relentless...

This nigga really thought he can hijack the most unpredictable event on the internet and come out smooth and unscathed. Nigga I never seen so many funerals in my life lmao. That was the 6th version. I been banned at 3 MsAhh's nigga that should tell you something lol. How life been brother Du? you found out whether you having a boy or girl yet?
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nigga got demodded u0mccam933ln.gif

This unusual nigga missed me....

I'm bout to quit again

This nigga got charged with 1st-degree conspiracy and got his plastic mod badge snatched off after 5 years lolll

Khaleesi was under my wing for 2 years I tought her every inch of this internet shit you stupid if you think she wasn't going to take a few bodies with her
    gnsOmegaConflictCashmoneyDuxBOSSExcellence
    She's a tattletail bruh...that was never your style...she didn't get in my head and make me step down as a mod twice in one week like we did her over there....

She done bruh...niggaz can't even say her name no more on some voldemort shit...
    She done fam...

I guess you done too, cuz your name banned bruh

No more diamond threads....This shit prolly get clapped in an hour or so

That's crazy too.....and all you for this place...

They should put you in the hall of fame bruh

JoshuaMoshua  Recaptimus_Prime360
    Conflict mad as shit....This nigga legit in tears I came back

gnsimisstheoldkanyeinfamous114Revolver Ocelot
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Joker_De_La_Lover Posts: 36,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post their nudes then i'll answer
    Conflict mad as shit....This nigga legit in tears I came back

Yo..you was hiding for real???((((lol))))
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    imisstheoldkanye
    She's a tattletail bruh...that was never your style...she didn't get in my head and make me step down as a mod twice in one week like we did her over there....

She done bruh...niggaz can't even say her name no more on some voldemort shit...
    She done fam...

I guess you done too, cuz your name banned bruh

No more diamond threads....This shit prolly get clapped in an hour or so

That's crazy too.....and all you for this place...

They should put you in the hall of fame bruh

Yeah and you didn't even do nothing. She went to greg smh. Had everything and everybody destroyed.

I'm retired now I don't care about the hall of fame or my name just making sure everybody get a plate
    OmegaConflict(Nope)blacktux
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm for those of us that dk wtf yall talking bout with your ic reunion
    What did khaleesi do to yall?
    So far yall have hinted at du souljah being demodded and something about the cops...
    DupacMax.JusDre313Magicjohnson
This discussion has been closed.