What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Clueless coonette Chrisette Michelle x The Breakfast Club…

Replies

• AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i dont get it

she was genuine and sincere in her apology, explained her rationale, albeit i still disagree with it, but she humbled herself and admitted that wasnt the best move

and ya'll STILL give her shit?

ya'll let me know if ya'll got anymore glass houses on the blocks ya'll live on

Just because a person apologizes and explains themselves doesn't mean they have to be forgiven for the fucked up shit that they did regardless of what someone else may have done that was fucked up.

Forgiveness is done on an individual basis you willing to forgive and move on great. Some people not going to forgive her and that is fine as well because its their choice not to do so.

agree

however, if anyone is still giving this the same level of outrage they did when everything first happened, then maybe, just maybe, you didnt like her to begin with
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get it

she was genuine and sincere in her apology, explained her rationale, albeit i still disagree with it, but she humbled herself and admitted that wasnt the best move

Just because a person apologizes and explains themselves doesn't mean they have to be forgiven for the fucked up shit that they did regardless of what someone else may have done that was fucked up.

Forgiveness is done on an individual basis you willing to forgive and move on great. Some people not going to forgive her and that is fine as well because its their choice not to do so.

agree

however, if anyone is still giving this the same level of outrage they did when everything first happened, then maybe, just maybe, you didnt like her to begin with

Or maybe they just don't fuck with her no more.
    Nobody owes her shit.

She rolled the dice and paid the price
    rocket-2.gif
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    i dont get it

agree

Nobody owes her shit.

nobody said anybody owed her anything

but this speaks to a bigger issue imo that there is just no forgiveness among certain people

to each is own
    AggieLean.TheBoyRodamnkpKoltrain
    Copper wrote: »
    i dont get it

agree

Nobody owes her shit.

nobody said anybody owed her anything

but this speaks to a bigger issue imo that there is just no forgiveness among certain people

to each is own

Forgivness does not equate forget and reset
    rocket-2.gif
    CashmoneyDuxI Self Lord & Master
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mane, I feel for Chrisette. People are mean as hell. She gotta stay off the net and social media because you can hear it in her voice...she ain’t gone make it.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ "I can't have you and Tyrese in my phone, that's too much." :joy:
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    The lesson is don’t compromise your artistic integrity

No the lesson is, you stay on code with your people. or get excommunicated.

Yea I don’t necessarily subscribe to the “black first, artist second” mentality.

To me, with creative people, you gotta be a creative/artist first. Race or ethnic identity comes some point after.
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike06 wrote: »
    I feel like a lot of the backlash came because she decide to give some bs reasoning as to why she chose to go in the first place. She would have got excused by a lot of ppl if she would been raw enough to tell the truth instead of trying to cover up. Just say you thought it was good opportunity at some pub and also a bit of monetary gain and ppl would’ve bought it. Instead, she came with all this superficial deep shit

which was what exactly?...she did it for the money?...i think she admitted that upfront as well
    If she would have truly confessed it being about money and exposure she and the Breakfast Club would have been having a completely different conversation than they did the first time. Instead they was talking about a bunch of political nonsense.
    CashmoneyDux
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stacy dash, lisa from saved by the bell, azelia banks, tyra banks, serena williams, and now her............I don't know if my heart can take anymore of this smh.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

CashmoneyDuxmc317aneed123rip.dilla
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont get it

It's no ones place to forgive her

I wish she would stand up to the backlash more aggressive

I be damned the day I ask for forgiveness from some random niggas

If she forgave herself because she feel she misstepped, cool
    I'm Trying To Think Of Her Solo Material...Anything Of Note Or Was She Just Singing The Hook For Aston Martin Music And Humming Ross Verses?

Flagged

Epiphany a classic, it ain't open season on shorty for crackas...foh square
    wilberdmillzrip.dilla
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    [quote="Dumad.gif
    . Morgan;c-10078261"]
    i dont get it

It's no ones place to forgive her

I wish she would stand up to the backlash more aggressive

I be damned the day I ask for forgiveness from some random niggas

If she forgave herself because she feel she misstepped, cool
    I'm Trying To Think Of Her Solo Material...Anything Of Note Or Was She Just Singing The Hook For Aston Martin Music And Humming Ross Verses?

Flagged

Epiphany a classic, it ain't open season on shorty for crackas...foh square [/quote]

Here's Another Classic

umad.gif

R.D.soul rattlerrip.dilla
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flagged again for quoting like an imbecile

Cracking ass cracka
    soul rattlerrip.dilla
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she isn't a coon for performing
    Shes the epitome of a coon
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost One win some and you lose some
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lesson is don’t compromise your artistic integrity

No the lesson is, you stay on code with your people. or get excommunicated.

Yea I don’t necessarily subscribe to the “black first, artist second” mentality.

To me, with creative people, you gotta be a creative/artist first. Race or ethnic identity comes some point after.

As an artist (music production and directing/cinematography) I have to disagree with you.

Dick Gregory didn't put his comedy first before his identity.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    dwade206
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 15,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk man, something off about her. I think she needs to

• be ordered to do 500 hours of anti-coon (pro-Black perhaps militant) community service
    • see a stop-feeling--sorry-for-yourself psychiatrist
    • lay off some of the meds, maybe smoke some weed
    • stop posting miscarriage pictures
    • sing music that she doesnt write herself, until she can get past the self issues
    Shes tryna put a life jacket on her drowning career
    rocket-2.gif
    black caesarblackgod813
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭
    Man I pray that the muthafuckas that are so-called offended by this bitch aren't Lil Wayne fans. This nigga didn't get nearly as much flack for his My Life Matters statement.

neither did kendrick when said "but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?" in response to ferguson

don't feel sorry for her though
    blacktux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I pray that the muthafuckas that are so-called offended by this bitch aren't Lil Wayne fans. This nigga didn't get nearly as much flack for his My Life Matters statement.

neither did kendrick when said "but when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?" in response to ferguson

What Kendrick said and what the gremlin said were two totally different things. One was true the other was a faggot being an entitled faggot. Foh bitch.
    I Self Lord & MasterMaywoodtexasdaking88
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭

What Kendrick said and what the gremlin said were two totally different things. One was true the other was a faggot being an entitled faggot. Foh bitch.

so until blk ppl learn to respect themselves we have no right to protest police brutality

and most blk ppl are disrespectful towards each other

lol @ me being the bitch

remove his dick from ur mouth
    Maywoodblakfyahkingtexasdaking88