What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

U Dubb High Stakes 2: Hitman Holla vs Shotgun Suge

5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body CountPosts: 36,355 Regulator
edited February 5 in The Battle Rap Zone
Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto

U Dubb High Stakes 2: Hitman Holla vs Shotgun Suge 7 votes

Hitman Holla
57%
scrapper1usmarin3CoolJoelookdude 4 votes
Shotgun Suge
42%
5th Letterdon_simmy$tayRichROLLIN 3 votes
Debatable
0%
stringer bellThe Recipe_Goldie_

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit was prolly the worse battle of the night
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

The Recipe
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,355 Regulator
    Shotgun Suge
    About to watch it now.
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,355 Regulator
    Shotgun Suge
    The Recipe
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another classic lost by not being on the smack stage. Lux gettin dismantled by mook should have been on the smack stage.
    The Recipe
    Shotgun Suge
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Another classic lost by not being on the smack stage. Lux gettin dismantled by mook should have been on the smack stage.

It should've been on URL. But I don't put stock in that "if it ain't on URL it don't count" Propaganda. The battle was dope and the URL didn't want to have the battle so another league took it.
    The Recipe
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »

It should've been on URL. But I don't put stock in that "if it ain't on URL it don't count" Propaganda. The battle was dope and the URL didn't want to have the battle so another league took it.

Yea, it was cool, I just be wantin that feel. That remix would have brought the house down on URL.
    5th Letter