Stepbrothers 3 Album Discussion (3/15/17)

245

Replies

  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuz I honestly wanna know what you niggas like about these niggas
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9
    Yo Brian b, would u happen to know what lil lody sampled for fearless love?


    Nah, but I kno he sampled Sade on the "@ War w/ Myself" track
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuz I honestly wanna know what you niggas like about these niggas

    Lol bruh, it's very simple

    We enjoy their music

    the flows, rhyme schemes, subject matter, etc.


    now you've told me bout 10yrs ago you think dude wack


    at this point, I don't think you'll ever get into it, so jus keep it movin
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep yo 1 legged uncle movin
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    TayGettem
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep yo 1 legged uncle movin
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho

    Ok

    & since then he's dropped 40+ tapes


    if you wanna base his whole career (40+ tapes) off of 1 song, that's on you
    TayGettem
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep yo 1 legged uncle movin
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho

    Wow one song that's like me hearing j.coles worse song and being like fck him
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,352 Regulator
    lazypakman wrote: »
    thought this was a new project from Alchemist and Evidence.
    Fuck this thread.
    ehhh fuck that off-brand fake Stepbrothers shit

    BetaIntelligent_Hoodlum TayGettem Peezy_JenkinsAggieLean.jono
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,352 Regulator
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas
    they're great rappers who make excellent music?

    didn't realize it was such a mystery
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    so... you haven't listened to a Starlito song in the last 12 years, but you don't understand why we like them?

    maybe, you know, give the music a listen. let's use Wikipedia to be lazy and make a list of post-2005 projects from Starlito:

    Studio Albums
    2010: Starlito's Way 3: Life Insurance
    2013: Cold Turkey
    2013: Fried Turkey
    2014: Black Sheep Don't Grin
    2016: I'm Moving to Houston

    Mixtapes
    2007: The Tenn-A-Keyan
    2007: Starlito's Way: T Am Not Your Friend
    2008: Starlito's Way II: Dec. 15th A Star Was Born & Internal Affairs
    2008: The Tenn-A-Keyan 2: State Of The Union
    2008: Starbucks (With Young Buck)
    2009: I Love You Too
    2009: I Love You, Too Much: The Necessary Evils
    2009: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3: Comics, Sports, Crimes & Courts
    2009: I Still Love You: From The Back Of Class
    2010: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3.5: I'll Shoot Through Ya
    2010: Renaissance Gangster
    2010: Livin' In The Past
    2010: Terminader Gold 60
    2010: Free At Last
    2011: @ War W/ Myself
    2011: Step Brothers (With My Brother Don Trip)
    2011: Ultimate Warrior
    2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety
    2012: Mental WARfare
    2012: Post Traumatic Stress
    2012: Produced By Coop: The Starlito Tape (with Coop Take Off On Em)
    2012: Funerals & Court Dates
    2013: Attention Tithes and Taxes
    2013: Step Brothers Two (With Don Trip)
    2013: Insomnia Addict
    2014: Theories
    2015: Introversion
    2016: Red Dot Free





  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    This posed to drop today

    16602801_1568990739785238_6357044704898444924_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=cfc1e1d01d42937650a0d8e2b31f1f0d&oe=59389096


    *insert Bart Scott gif*

    It's out now!!!


  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These boys got
    zcqoo.jpg

    dead president my fav so far, but they gotta be careful talkin like that lol
    Beta
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas
    they're great rappers who make excellent music?

    didn't realize it was such a mystery
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    so... you haven't listened to a Starlito song in the last 12 years, but you don't understand why we like them?

    maybe, you know, give the music a listen. let's use Wikipedia to be lazy and make a list of post-2005 projects from Starlito:

    Studio Albums
    2010: Starlito's Way 3: Life Insurance
    2013: Cold Turkey
    2013: Fried Turkey
    2014: Black Sheep Don't Grin
    2016: I'm Moving to Houston

    Mixtapes
    2007: The Tenn-A-Keyan
    2007: Starlito's Way: T Am Not Your Friend
    2008: Starlito's Way II: Dec. 15th A Star Was Born & Internal Affairs
    2008: The Tenn-A-Keyan 2: State Of The Union
    2008: Starbucks (With Young Buck)
    2009: I Love You Too
    2009: I Love You, Too Much: The Necessary Evils
    2009: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3: Comics, Sports, Crimes & Courts
    2009: I Still Love You: From The Back Of Class
    2010: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3.5: I'll Shoot Through Ya
    2010: Renaissance Gangster
    2010: Livin' In The Past
    2010: Terminader Gold 60
    2010: Free At Last
    2011: @ War W/ Myself
    2011: Step Brothers (With My Brother Don Trip)
    2011: Ultimate Warrior
    2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety
    2012: Mental WARfare
    2012: Post Traumatic Stress
    2012: Produced By Coop: The Starlito Tape (with Coop Take Off On Em)
    2012: Funerals & Court Dates
    2013: Attention Tithes and Taxes
    2013: Step Brothers Two (With Don Trip)
    2013: Insomnia Addict
    2014: Theories
    2015: Introversion
    2016: Red Dot Free






    bruh don't waste the time, bout 10yrs ago dude was on this board, talkin bout "all-star wack blah blah blah..."

    you see he said he's only heard 1 song, over a 14yr career (so far)


    his shtick is akin to "the madd rapper"

    I'm friends w/ him on fb, damn near all his post on sum hater shit lol




  • Intelligent_Hoodlum Intelligent_Hoodlum Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    These boys got
    zcqoo.jpg

    dead president my fav so far, but they gotta be careful talkin like that lol

    Whaat lol, Lito slid that bit
    Definitely the standout track on this lil EP
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum Intelligent_Hoodlum Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He gotta chill talkin bout Step Brothers 4
    already tho, y'all gotta drop three first...
  • geechiedanbuford214geechiedanbuford214 Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas

    Have u really heard their music like that...im more of a Starlito fan dude is on some other shid
  • geechiedanbuford214geechiedanbuford214 Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Yo Brian b, would u happen to know what lil lody sampled for fearless love?


    Nah, but I kno he sampled Sade on the "@ War w/ Myself" track

    Dam he went in on that junt they really sleep on Star...trip cool and he show his ass. But Star really got something to say.
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Yo Brian b, would u happen to know what lil lody sampled for fearless love?


    Nah, but I kno he sampled Sade on the "@ War w/ Myself" track

    Dam he went in on that junt they really sleep on Star...trip cool and he show his ass. But Star really got something to say.


    Yea, they both be sayin sum shit


    but Lito does delve a lil deeper w/ the subjects
    geechiedanbuford214
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum Intelligent_Hoodlum Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here go the intro for the "Karate in the Garage" EP
    image
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum Intelligent_Hoodlum Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    Dead Presidents freestyle
    image
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,352 Regulator
    Brian B. wrote: »
    bruh don't waste the time, bout 10yrs ago dude was on this board, talkin bout "all-star wack blah blah blah..."
    LOL okay
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas
    they're great rappers who make excellent music?

    didn't realize it was such a mystery
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    so... you haven't listened to a Starlito song in the last 12 years, but you don't understand why we like them?

    maybe, you know, give the music a listen. let's use Wikipedia to be lazy and make a list of post-2005 projects from Starlito:

    Studio Albums
    2010: Starlito's Way 3: Life Insurance
    2013: Cold Turkey
    2013: Fried Turkey
    2014: Black Sheep Don't Grin
    2016: I'm Moving to Houston

    Mixtapes
    2007: The Tenn-A-Keyan
    2007: Starlito's Way: T Am Not Your Friend
    2008: Starlito's Way II: Dec. 15th A Star Was Born & Internal Affairs
    2008: The Tenn-A-Keyan 2: State Of The Union
    2008: Starbucks (With Young Buck)
    2009: I Love You Too
    2009: I Love You, Too Much: The Necessary Evils
    2009: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3: Comics, Sports, Crimes & Courts
    2009: I Still Love You: From The Back Of Class
    2010: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3.5: I'll Shoot Through Ya
    2010: Renaissance Gangster
    2010: Livin' In The Past
    2010: Terminader Gold 60
    2010: Free At Last
    2011: @ War W/ Myself
    2011: Step Brothers (With My Brother Don Trip)
    2011: Ultimate Warrior
    2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety
    2012: Mental WARfare
    2012: Post Traumatic Stress
    2012: Produced By Coop: The Starlito Tape (with Coop Take Off On Em)
    2012: Funerals & Court Dates
    2013: Attention Tithes and Taxes
    2013: Step Brothers Two (With Don Trip)
    2013: Insomnia Addict
    2014: Theories
    2015: Introversion
    2016: Red Dot Free






    bruh don't waste the time, bout 10yrs ago dude was on this board, talkin bout "all-star wack blah blah blah..."

    you see he said he's only heard 1 song, over a 14yr career (so far)


    his shtick is akin to "the madd rapper"

    I'm friends w/ him on fb, damn near all his post on sum hater shit lol




    You lie
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas
    they're great rappers who make excellent music?

    didn't realize it was such a mystery
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    so... you haven't listened to a Starlito song in the last 12 years, but you don't understand why we like them?

    maybe, you know, give the music a listen. let's use Wikipedia to be lazy and make a list of post-2005 projects from Starlito:

    Studio Albums
    2010: Starlito's Way 3: Life Insurance
    2013: Cold Turkey
    2013: Fried Turkey
    2014: Black Sheep Don't Grin
    2016: I'm Moving to Houston

    Mixtapes
    2007: The Tenn-A-Keyan
    2007: Starlito's Way: T Am Not Your Friend
    2008: Starlito's Way II: Dec. 15th A Star Was Born & Internal Affairs
    2008: The Tenn-A-Keyan 2: State Of The Union
    2008: Starbucks (With Young Buck)
    2009: I Love You Too
    2009: I Love You, Too Much: The Necessary Evils
    2009: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3: Comics, Sports, Crimes & Courts
    2009: I Still Love You: From The Back Of Class
    2010: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3.5: I'll Shoot Through Ya
    2010: Renaissance Gangster
    2010: Livin' In The Past
    2010: Terminader Gold 60
    2010: Free At Last
    2011: @ War W/ Myself
    2011: Step Brothers (With My Brother Don Trip)
    2011: Ultimate Warrior
    2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety
    2012: Mental WARfare
    2012: Post Traumatic Stress
    2012: Produced By Coop: The Starlito Tape (with Coop Take Off On Em)
    2012: Funerals & Court Dates
    2013: Attention Tithes and Taxes
    2013: Step Brothers Two (With Don Trip)
    2013: Insomnia Addict
    2014: Theories
    2015: Introversion
    2016: Red Dot Free






    bruh don't waste the time, bout 10yrs ago dude was on this board, talkin bout "all-star wack blah blah blah..."

    you see he said he's only heard 1 song, over a 14yr career (so far)


    his shtick is akin to "the madd rapper"

    I'm friends w/ him on fb, damn near all his post on sum hater shit lol




    You lie


    Lol ok

    do I gotta post pics of you & ya bm since I'm lyin? Lol
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas

    Don trip is criminally underrated. I like how he explains both sides of the game without sounding basic


    Both of em do it very well
Sign In or Register to comment.