What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MTV THE CHALLENGE

Replies

• SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    The "to be continued" episode is a desperate and craven gimmick that most tv producers left behind in the early 2000's. It serves no purpose in the Netflix era but to annoy the living shit out of loyal viewers. We would have watched the next episode anyway.

What kind of dinosaurs do they have editing this shit? They're probably mad they can't still get away with throwing in a flashback episode.
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    -Of course they left us hanging and didn't show the end result of The Fortress or whatever they're calling it now.

-Waaaay toooo much time was spent on the shemale Andy Dick's love triangle. Shit was stupid especially when Cara Maria was just messing around with her and wasn't actually interested in hooking up or anything.

That's what I'm wondering. Like why we wasting time on this when cara Maria said from jump she wasn't interested

I'm glad the shemale got punked though. That arrogant my shit don't stink act she has was annoying as fuck. Also flexing her biceps and ab muscles constantly, acting like she could have both Cara Maria and Laurel at the same time, saying she could turn any girl into a lesbian...fuck outta here bitch.
    KingFreeman
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    The "to be continued" episode is a desperate and craven gimmick that most tv producers left behind in the early 2000's. It serves no purpose in the Netflix era but to annoy the living shit out of loyal viewers. We would have watched the next episode anyway.

What kind of dinosaurs do they have editing this shit? They're probably mad they can't still get away with throwing in a flashback episode.

LOL I almost skipped the rest of the episode when I saw it was Johnny vs. Darrell and Cara Maria vs. Laurel 'cause I knew there was no way in hell they were gonna show the outcomes.
    SneakDZA
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Of course they left us hanging and didn't show the end result of The Fortress or whatever they're calling it now.

-Waaaay toooo much time was spent on the shemale Andy Dick's love triangle. Shit was stupid especially when Cara Maria was just messing around with her and wasn't actually interested in hooking up or anything.

That's what I'm wondering. Like why we wasting time on this when cara Maria said from jump she wasn't interested

I'm glad the shemale got punked though. That arrogant my shit don't stink act she has was annoying as fuck. Also flexing her biceps and ab muscles constantly, acting like she could have both Cara Maria and Laurel at the same time, saying she could turn any girl into a lesbian...fuck outta here bitch.

also... she's a cop.
    deadeyeKingFreeman
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

also... she's a cop.

Firefighter
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

KingFreeman
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate dykes confidence when it comes to pulln n fighting
    KingFreeman
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    I hate that chick shes annoyin to listen to and look at...

the challengee eliminators with the champs has been poppin..

Camilla is a crazy bitch.. straight coo coo for coco puffs and that other chick is annoyin too she is so shrill wicked witch of the west lookin ass

i like Cara but.. camilla played it right .. even though her silly as almost killed herself

Shane is smart thats the second or 3rd time he used his brain to overcome any physical competitive advantage he thought he had
  • ckfreeckfree Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant believe they stretched it into a different episode

I NEED TO KNOW WHO WON
    toheeb27MillzOG

also... she's a cop.

Firefighter

Nah, she's a cop.
    KingFreemandeadeye
    -Wack episode, can the dyke's wack storyline just go away already.

-WTF and no homo at whatever the hell Darrell and Hunter had going on in the kitchen when they got home from the nightclub.

Max.SneakDZA
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to cut Nicole's camera time.

I thought she was ok on the Real World, but she's annoying as hell on the challenge.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    Rampage12SneakDZAKingFreeman
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect to the dyke for gaming Laurel back into the lions den.
    I think Darrell could take her down if he wanted to.

Maybe he already did in the past.

She seemed to be throwing it at him at that little house party they had.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

darrell was before laurel time
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,517 Regulator
    i wouldve taken that Amazon down
    deadeye
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurel and Jenna would both get it raw
    KingFreemandeadeye

darrell was before laurel time

True, but just because they were never on the show at the same time doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.

Most of them know each other and interact with each other outside of the show.

MTV probably has little parties or whatever where all the people from past and current seasons get together.

IDK, maybe Laurel was just being a fan........but she seemed a little bit too friendly.

Could've been the alcohol too I suppose.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace
    Boo @ MTV stretching out elimination
    SneakDZA
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laurels pussy probably stink. Bet.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    deadeyeericb4prez
    Damn...........was hoping Nicole got eliminated.

Smart move on Amanda and Ashley's part.

I thought Amanda had her, but Nicole was just too strong for her.

Even though this technically isn't a sport, they should test her for testosterone or something.

It's not fair to the other women if she's participating in the challenge as a female and taking PED's to enhance her strength.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace
    edited April 12

Even though this technically isn't a sport, they should test her for testosterone or something.

It's not fair to the other women if she's participating in the challenge as a female and taking PED's to enhance her strength.

Well in Nicole defense, Amanda not an athlete, she bottom tier.

If Nicole went up against someone like Jenna she probably wouldn't be able to toss her around
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well in Nicole defense, Amanda not an athlete, she bottom tier.

If Nicole went up against someone like Jenna she probably wouldn't be able to toss her around

Nessa would whip nicole up
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,517 Regulator
    Nelson shitted on them
    Oh shit the amazon lost