What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MTV THE CHALLENGE

Replies

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Disappointed that they're not actually going head to head with each other.

Was hoping the eliminations were gonna feature someone from the Challenges going directly against someone from the pros.

Smh so wats point of show!?
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they want to make the show more athletic and shit, start getting these cats on shows like Real World, Stranded w a Million $$$ (that dude Cody should be legit on the challenge) and are you the one, but that's a love show so they gotta come up w a diff show to cast to use for TC..
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at Veronica's charity being Planned Parenthood...is there not something else more worthy of your money than handing out free abortions???
    deadeye
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was hoping the eliminations were gonna feature someone from the Challenges going directly against someone from the pros.

MTV too worried the Pros would wreck the Champs on a week to week basis. Lolo mad bossy for a virgin.

MTV too worried the Pros would wreck the Champs on a week to week basis. Lolo mad bossy for a virgin.

Exactly there's no way Merriman or Wimbley could lose in anything remotely physical.

Lol at Johnny spitting the truth about CM Punk though.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    lol @ Louise lowkey admitting to saying Lolo's name to go into the Elimination when Tia's name was written on the lime. Cold

Veronica's old ass could still get it. Been lusting her since the 90s.

I could see Lolo coming to back to the Challenges when she retires from Hurdling. She's good TV.
    Rampage12gdatruth2.0
    lol @ Louise lowkey admitting to saying Lolo's name to go into the Elimination when Tia's name was written on the lime. Cold

Veronica's old ass could still get it. Been lusting her since the 90s.

I could see Lolo coming to back to the Challenges when she retires from Hurdling. She's good TV.

It'd probably get old having her win every time though lol. I was kinda mad seeing Wiggins go home first though, she seems cool and real as shit. She's the one who called out the WNBA for being the carpet muncher's club that it is.
    PanchoYoSancho
    For comparison's sake this is Kamerion Wimbley doing American Ninja Warrior, you really think any of these Challenge vets could top this:

gdatruth2.0
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    For comparison's sake this is Kamerion Wimbley doing American Ninja Warrior, you really think any of these Challenge vets could top this:

That ninja warrior episode is old. The course is way much harder now and I doubt wimbley could beat it now

That ninja warrior episode is old. The course is way much harder now and I doubt wimbley could beat it now

That's not what I asked or why I posted it, what I was saying is do you really think Johnny, CT, or Wes could beat his time??? I said that to say this you really think any of the vets could beat Wimbley or Merriman in a challenge that's even remotely physical.

That's not what I asked or why I posted it, what I was saying is do you really think Johnny, CT, or Wes could beat his time??? I said that to say this you really think any of the vets could beat Wimbley or Merriman in a challenge that's even remotely physical.

For that particular course, Darrell could beat easily

Eh whatever you say. I still think you're not comprehending Wimbley played in the NFL for 9 years and Darrell was a amateur boxer. Big gap there in actual athleticism. Darrell is an amazing athlete by The Challenge standards only.
    deadeye
    edited May 19

Eh whatever you say. I still think you're not comprehending Wimbley played in the NFL for 9 years and Darrell was a amateur boxer. Big gap there in actual athleticism. Darrell is an amazing athlete by The Challenge standards only.

what in that course was difficult that you need amazing athleticism for?
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoo, is it me or was this season focusing wayyyyy to much on Laurel and Nicole lesbo thing .....!!!
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    Yoo, is it me or was this season focusing wayyyyy to much on Laurel and Nicole lesbo thing .....!!!

The show generally focuses on any couples or ppl fucking.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    VIBE
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,401 Regulator
    specially Gay/Lesbo couples
    Bananas got GOT by Wes. His rivalry with Punk ended quickly. Lolo making it up for it tho.
    gdatruth2.0
    Bananas got GOT by Wes. His rivalry with Punk ended quickly. Lolo making it up for it tho.

Wouldn't be quick to give that win to Wes. It was a bullshit elimination
    RickyRichKingFreemandeadeye
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I hate seeing good competitors go out in birdgame competition. Would rather watch merriman or bananas than cm and Wes. But they got these niggas rolling around in ketchup and mustard and I want to punch lolo in her mouth. I think im out.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    deadeyeSneakDZAthe ghost

Wouldn't be quick to give that win to Wes. It was a bullshit elimination

A win is a win is a win. Bananas has went on to win challenges cause he excelled at bullshit competitions.

Darrell a shitty coach for a boxer tho. 0-2
    RickyRichgdatruth2.0
    Might as well play Rock Paper Scissors if we gonna have bullshit game like that
    No-sign at Johnny saying CM Punk got "nowhere in life" though. He made millions in the WWE and $500,000 for that ass-whooping he took in the UFC...wouldn't call that nowhere. Plus a hot wife.
  • Max.Max. All my friends bad guys Posts: 31,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at bannanas
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bananas thinks he's a movie star.
    Might as well play Rock Paper Scissors if we gonna have bullshit game like that

They might be working with a smaller budget since they just finished a season before this. Plus, a lot of the Pros are still active athletes and aren't gonna risk getting injured doing some of these challenges. And on the flip side, can you imagine Kamerion Wimbley running at any of the Champs in one of these...

They'd be R.I.P.