The Official 2017 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th ElementPosts: 34,997 Regulator
All offseason talk goes in here.
«13456744

Replies

  • d.greend.green Posts: 10,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giants better make a run at that LT from cincy
    onetoughmiracleiron man1
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 10,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feeling good about the Bucs coming out the South next season or at least getting a wildcard. I said the same before last season and was one bad fourth quarter against Dallas from being right.

    Needs

    Offensive line help, especially at tackle.

    Legit #2 receiver to take some attention off Mike.

    Safety. Chris Conte a FA and shouldn't be resigned

    Corner. Need somebody to pair with Vernon for the future.

    I wish we could get out of Doug's contract. I'd like a cheaper, younger option with some more explosiveness.

    Jameis gotta continue to develop. Cut down on the picks and become more consistent and accurate.
    AcresShakersgman82
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 34,997 Regulator
    Huey_C wrote: »
    #PUSHFOR6

    This plus your avi is hilarious
    onetoughmiracle
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a dam tight end, a RB because lacy is fat, a replacement for peppers and someone to replace shields since he gone now
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a 5th round bruiser back.

    late 1st round DT

    2nd round OG

    FS & DE through free agency


  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of want DT Jon Allen the most but I'm buying more on Dalvin Cook with each mock draft. I'd welcome us trading back into the 1st round and getting Peppers if the situation calls for it. Grab that Guard from Cincy and a FB and we should be good. Blake absolutely needs to be better
  • AcresShakersAcresShakers You sloppy AF HoustonPosts: 27,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure the Texans will draft a qb in the first 2 rounds of the draft. I really want them to cut osweiler
    CottonCitySlim
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 17,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pats might be willing to make Hightower the highest paid ilb but they probably won't be willing to give him olb money if another team decides to break the bank for him, that would be a huge backward step and a hard one to recover from
    Huey_C
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    I want the Eagles to throw some bread at Josh Gordon. Niggaz aint got shit to lose. I doubt we get Alshon Jeffery, and I don't think Corey Davis or Mike Williams will be around at our pick. I think they should hit the nigga Josh wit a 2 year 15-20 mill deal. Half of it guaranteed, and the second year a team option.
    Beefer77Mister B.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 14,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    should be an interesting offseason for the saints

    another offseason with more questions than answers
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 1,801 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »


    Shout out to Chris Long going against the grain
    Trillfate wrote: »


    Shout out to Chris Long going against the grain

    why would you single out chris long?
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 20,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    should be an interesting offseason for the saints

    another offseason with more questions than answers

    Nah real question is can they stay healthy. Armstead was out more than in. Where will Peat be? At guard or Tackle taking Strief spot.

    Will any of the injured defensive players be an upgrade at CB, OLB, and DE?

    I am actually optimistic about next year because alike the past years the defense was just horrible with starters. Now they are bad with some great pieces that were injured. They have high enough draft picks to add on with a dab of cap space.

    Get two or three mid level free agents at LB and CB. Resign Hightower, Kuhn, Tapp and Fairley. Draft a DE, OL, CB, LB, and a return guy. Hopefully a CB that can return kicks. And they are back in contention.

    The offense outside of OG is set for years. Draft a guard that can step in at tackle if needed.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 31,609 Regulator
    garropollo is not worth a high first round pick. Supposedly we are the front runners. But if they give up that 3rd overall pick for him I'll be pissed.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 31,609 Regulator
    Tbh I rather have him then fucking trubisky. Will be a bust
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 14,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    should be an interesting offseason for the saints

    another offseason with more questions than answers

    Nah real question is can they stay healthy. Armstead was out more than in. Where will Peat be? At guard or Tackle taking Strief spot.

    Will any of the injured defensive players be an upgrade at CB, OLB, and DE?

    I am actually optimistic about next year because alike the past years the defense was just horrible with starters. Now they are bad with some great pieces that were injured. They have high enough draft picks to add on with a dab of cap space.

    Get two or three mid level free agents at LB and CB. Resign Hightower, Kuhn, Tapp and Fairley. Draft a DE, OL, CB, LB, and a return guy. Hopefully a CB that can return kicks. And they are back in contention.

    The offense outside of OG is set for years. Draft a guard that can step in at tackle if needed.

    caddo...my brotha

    you just solidified my post lol

    more questions than answers
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 20,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    should be an interesting offseason for the saints

    another offseason with more questions than answers

    Nah real question is can they stay healthy. Armstead was out more than in. Where will Peat be? At guard or Tackle taking Strief spot.

    Will any of the injured defensive players be an upgrade at CB, OLB, and DE?

    I am actually optimistic about next year because alike the past years the defense was just horrible with starters. Now they are bad with some great pieces that were injured. They have high enough draft picks to add on with a dab of cap space.

    Get two or three mid level free agents at LB and CB. Resign Hightower, Kuhn, Tapp and Fairley. Draft a DE, OL, CB, LB, and a return guy. Hopefully a CB that can return kicks. And they are back in contention.

    The offense outside of OG is set for years. Draft a guard that can step in at tackle if needed.

    caddo...my brotha

    you just solidified my post lol

    more questions than answers

    But I gave answer for the questions.
«13456744
Sign In or Register to comment.