What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,823 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol y'all wack ass niggaz keep bringing up Superbowls when all you niggaz probably didn't care about football the last time y'all sniffed a Superbowl. Y'all don't have any recent achievements to be proud of? Lol
    Foh y'all in the same boat as us. Only team that can talk in the NFC East is the Giants. Stop bragging about Championships you need a VCR to watch lol

*team has never won a super bowl post*

*gay* post lol

Never knew Philly niggas were so soft. Shit burns don't it, sorry can't relate.
    moyo
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17
    I am interested to see Perine in D.C. he reminds me of a faster MJD

Lol how...MJD ran a 4.39....this nigga ran a 4.65

40 times aint always accurate.
    laser times are
    (Really though?)
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll see how disappointed eagle fans get once blount get that don't give a fuck attitude
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol y'all wack ass niggaz keep bringing up Superbowls when all you niggaz probably didn't care about football the last time y'all sniffed a Superbowl. Y'all don't have any recent achievements to be proud of? Lol
    Foh y'all in the same boat as us. Only team that can talk in the NFC East is the Giants. Stop bragging about Championships you need a VCR to watch lol

*gay* post lol

Lol bruh, it's hilarious that you really think I care about what you say. This shit is all laughs for me.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,823 Regulator
    edited May 18

*gay* post lol

Lol bruh, it's hilarious that you really think I care about what you say. This shit is all laughs for me.

Oh I know you do Mr empty trophy case. Don't worry, yall got Blount tho.
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to my Browns shocking the world and winning the Super Bowl.

Cleveland had a solid draft and they still have a shitload of draft picks next season. If they keep Hugh around, they'll make a strong playoff push in 2 or 3 years.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    Olorun22Young GunnerKing_MOEbragrYmes
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    This shit crazy as hell, Eagles fans has it gotten this bad??? Yall really think Legarette Blount finna take yall over the hump??? Not Adrian Peterson or DeMarco Murray, but Legarrette Blount??? Smh Some sad, sad shit. Lol
    Mississippi's finest
    They needed a short yardage back, a receiver and a secondary. They got 2 out of 3 in free agency. And it ain't a huge hump to get over. Their only concern is the Giants. They beat themselves last season.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, keep thinking that...
    Mississippi's finest
    numbaz...80's baby
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll rock a Falcons avi the whole next offseason if Eagles win the East.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    I've never seen a cat ride for a conference foe like that. Cousin must be on the team.
    edited May 18
    Just a prediction. I think it's their time. I like what I seen from that team. They're cookin' up there. I give a lot of props to Cleveland as well even though @jaemooms is an asshole.

@BDBIID , no avi bets are necessary.

We're here to discuss in the nfl thread correct? Discuss...
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    5th LetterMallyG
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a prediction. I think it's their time. I like what I seen from that team. They're cookin' up there. I give a lot of props to Cleveland as well even though is an asshole.

, no avi bets are necessary.

I get it you sorta impartial because they played y'all really well and you obviously think highly of your boys. So it's all good

I just deadass don't buy them at all. & Think their acquisitions are being overstated. FA acquisitions as a whole are, even ours. I put more stock into drafted talent development.

It's cool tho everybody can keep acting like it's a 3 team division.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    edited May 18
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Just a prediction. I think it's their time. I like what I seen from that team. They're cookin' up there. I give a lot of props to Cleveland as well even though is an asshole.

, no avi bets are necessary.

I get it you sorta impartial because they played y'all really well and you obviously think highly of your boys. So it's all good

I just deadass don't buy them at all. & Think their acquisitions are being overstated. FA acquisitions as a whole are, even ours. I put more stock into drafted talent development.

It's cool tho everybody can keep acting like it's a 3 team division.

They did play the Falcons very well. I'm glad they didnt make the playoffs. They also loss to Dallas with a dumbass fumble late in the game. They should've swept the Cowboys. The truth is, one of my little brothers is an Eagles' fan (the other one is a Patriots' fan). I watched all of the Eagles' games very closely. I noticed their redzone struggles and their turnover issues. The ball just didnt bounce their way. They beat themselves. New coach, new Qb...chemistry takes time. That time is now. Alshon and Blount aren't grade A FAs but they fit in nicely with what Philly needs. Carson is a good QB. Alshon takes pressure off of Mathews in the slot. Green-Beckham will now be their 3rd option like he's supposed to be. That front 7 can be dominant. Their secondary is the only weakness on that team now. That might not even be an issue with another year of experience and a strong front 7.
    I get all that but I can say the same about my team beating themselves in games down the stretch. We were a missed chip shot and a Matt Jones fumble on the 2 yard line away from 10-6. We weren't at the end of the day. Hell about 15-20 teams can say the same or have similar reasons. That's the NFL.

We'll just see. I'm not buying the hype.

The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They needed a short yardage back, a receiver and a secondary. They got 2 out of 3 in free agency. And it ain't a huge hump to get over. Their only concern is the Giants. They beat themselves last season.

The eagles biggest concern should be they QB not relying on slants to win ballgames. I don't have nothing against Blount, I just don't trust players that come out of well running systems like new England's when they struggled in other places...he never fit the giants plans so they lowballed him.
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19

The eagles biggest concern should be they QB not relying on slants to win ballgames. I don't have nothing against Blount, I just don't trust players that come out of well running systems like new England's when they struggled in other places...he never fit the giants plans so they lowballed him.

Lol that's complete bullshit. You don't watch Eagles games, and are basically repeating what Richard Sherman said. The Eagles run a lot of screens and dagger type plays, not slants. Yes, the dagger play has a slant as an option but the design is to clear the safety so you can hit the deep dig, which is where DGB made most of his catches. (Gonna be Alshon now though lol)

Other than that, if Carson was throwing to the wideouts, it was mostly to the boundaries because they couldn't get vertical that often so the coverage often dictated post routes, and corner routes and shit. Yeah he threw SOME slants to Wr's if that's what the situation called for, but we didn't rely on slants. Most passes in the middle of the field were to TE's or, like I said before, dagger type plays designed for the receiver running the dig route.

You can probably count the slants on one hand.

As far as Blount, I don't understand why niggaz are acting like he was this dominant running back picking up massive yards, and just breaking off these crazy long runs. The dude is a short yardage, and redzone running back. He doesn't need to be a Zeke or Le'veon Bell. He's a power back that fits well in a RB by committee type of situation. He doesn't need to get 18tds, he just needs to be a power back, and muscle through for the short yards when needed. You don't need speed or elusiveness to do that. If he gives us 800 yards and 8-10 tds that's great for us.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Dope signing. Hopefully he never sees the field for a meaningful moment but if pressed into action Fitz can win you a couple games. It's only in extended duty he reveals that he isn't NFL starter material
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

southsil4lilmarc123
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,337 Regulator
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

We know starters always get hurt whenever Fitzpatrick is the backup.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    numbaz...80's baby