Devin the Dude -"Acoustic Levitation" album thread (3.10)

Replies

• TDUB1TDUB1 RIP James Tapp aka the real souljaPosts: 365 ✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Bring it on Devin is my idol I live my life based on his teachings.
    TDUB1 wrote: »
    Cant wait .Living legend
    Devin is in the top 50 rappers of all time group can't wait to hear his new shit .
    Trollio wrote: »
    Getting it
    Can't wait for this shit...
    @Preach2Teach @TDUB1 @Trollio @Knock_Twice
    00acdd042ae0e18b05ac0224ee90433b_cuz-where-dey-at-doe-where-they-at-doe-memes_360-202.gif

Who are you and why are you mentioning I the god ? Explain
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I like to move it move it, I like to, MOVE IT! Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait .Living legend
    Devin is in the top 50 rappers of all time group can't wait to hear his new shit .
    Getting it
    00acdd042ae0e18b05ac0224ee90433b_cuz-where-dey-at-doe-where-they-at-doe-memes_360-202.gif

I'm here! can't find a physical copy anywhere now that the HMV shops have been closing near me, I don't usually support rappers these days but I wanna give Devin some money since I have stolen all his other albums, was gonna download until I find it in store but I can't find it on torrents either WTF is this world coming to? reading these comments has got me thirsty as fuck for this shit!!
    TDUB1
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 12,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    On a serious note, "Please Pass that to Me" has to be the best song on here
    AggieLean.HafBayked
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 10,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait .Living legend
    Getting it

I'm here! can't find a physical copy anywhere now that the HMV shops have been closing near me, I don't usually support rappers these days but I wanna give Devin some money since I have stolen all his other albums, was gonna download until I find it in store but I can't find it on torrents either WTF is this world coming to? reading these comments has got me thirsty as fuck for this shit!!

Amazon.com
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I like to move it move it, I like to, MOVE IT! Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait .Living legend
    Getting it

Amazon.com

Checked Amazon they want 17 pounds for it, I wanna support Devin but I refuse to pay more than a tenner I ain't no millionaire.
    HafBaykedStewsouthsil4lil
    I dont know what pounds are but that shit is $9.99 in the US.

Cheap for a new CD
    Stew
    Unless they charge more for importing it plus it's not on the HMV website, shit is beyond fucked up I would have no trouble if that faggot Justin beiber dropped a new album tho, 10 pounds is roughly the price we pay over here too.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 47,572 Regulator
    Bruh i have no clue what HMV or pounds are.

But if Devin is your idol & u been stealing his music like u say... Run them pounds son

Lmaooo

HMV is a music store. Pounds is the British version of a "dollar" . 1 pound = $1.22 in the US
    Preach2Teach
    Anybody got a link? promise I will buy and support Devin when I find it for the right price PLEASE help me out peeps it's Friday I ain't got no job or shit to do!
    TheGOATx the unknown
  • just.might.b.okjust.might.b.ok Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only listened 'til the title track and shit's dope so far.
    I've always thought Devin's a legend that should be in more top 10 lists.

Straight classic shit, i've smoked so many times to this song.
    Gonna try a CD shop not far from me later today, if they don't have it then I just dunno what to do, was thinking Itunes but if I am gonna spend the money I want the actual CD.
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Apt. 8216 is some spooky as shit but dope storytelling though.
    HafBaykedLcnsdbyROYALTYAggieLean.TheGOAT
  • YapatnaJBYapatnaJB Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He post this yesterday for spots to find the cd
    LcnsdbyROYALTYStew
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YapatnaJB wrote: »

*Googles Cat's Cradle* smh at it being literally the only place in TN carrying the album.
    YapatnaJB
  • whatevathehellwhatevathehell Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening to this on spotify now as I type....know I was talking shit earlier about his content but this thang alright...riding music
    TheGOATLcnsdbyROYALTY
    Went hunting for it today and could not find it, if you guys in America are struggling then I stand no chance.
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went hunting for it today and could not find it, if you guys in America are struggling then I stand no chance.

googles my friend
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 47,572 Regulator
    YapatnaJB wrote: »

How the hell this nigga ain't got no copies in Atlanta.
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right. No Atlanta, but got copies in Albany? Wtf?
    Cant blame him. Stores not supporting.

He already got my support thru iTunes.

Closest store to me that has it would be a 3hr drive
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fuck wit Ross' album, but this Devin track for track is jammin a lil harder!!!
    TheGOATStewAggieLean.
    Still no luck starting to loose my patience now.
    Whoever has the cd, how does the sound quality sound? I just downloaded it and shit sounds terrible.