What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What do men want for Valentine's Day ?

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Nobody believed that you were about to divorce your roommates anyway Stewart.

Gawd damn stew this shit is out of control.
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,437 Regulator
    Wtf ???

I'll take a man over a "real player"

What grown man does that ????

@Elzo69Renaissance
    UTDefense.jpg
    Elzo69Renaissance
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever it is, just show effort

it aint so much about what the gift is, cuz we most likely can just get the shit ourselves

but if we see you went thru some motions to do something for us, you won

some of us go thru a lotta shit to make it happen for ya'll (AND keep it a surprise), so its appreciated when returned
    MsSoutherngns i ro nyOmegaConflictAP21
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    @kat u still got that red teddy from a couple years ago....along with that chair?

The teddy, yes. The chair, no.
    gns
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Elzo is literally the type dude to buy you a bottle of Ciroc and make you share it wit him. So...consider the source

uikzz1dhj8u7.gif
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Meesteriron man1
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Stew wrote: »
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Elzo is literally the type dude to buy you a bottle of Ciroc and make you share it wit him. So...consider the source

I dnt see any problem with this.

Bruh...you don't buy someone a gift and ask them to share it wit you. Thats like if I buy you a whip and ask you to drive me around town. Nah I got my own, but since I'm driving and you my mans..pause, and I got it..u driving too. Thats how you treat a real friend.

If I got it in quantity, you got it too. If I don't got it In quantity , but i got it. You can share with me and we both got it.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

Bruh...you don't buy someone a gift and ask them to share it wit you. Thats like if I buy you a whip and ask you to drive me around town. Nah I got my own, but since I'm driving and you my mans..pause, and I got it..u driving too. Thats how you treat a real friend.

If I got it in quantity, you got it too. If I don't got it In quantity , but i got it. You can share with me and we both got it.

Damn u still carrying this shit? I made that post last September lmao
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png
    That shit was that flagrant b..

k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,601 Regulator
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

I said that with the thought of this vday gift thing. I wouldn't ask another man this shit tf.
    SolemnSauceElzo69Renaissancerip.dillairon man1
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    @kat u still got that red teddy from a couple years ago....along with that chair?

The teddy, yes. The chair, no.

U broke that bitch didnt u :'(
    Lou_CypherKatMax.Magicjohnson
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png

@stew....let me simplify this for u niggas...I said this in September mind you....

Let s say u buy me a bottle for my bday or some shit right......since u did that for me, the day I decide to crack that bottle open, ur gonna be the first person I hit up like yo I'm bout to crack this bottle come thru and drink w me... and I expect the same, that's how me and peoples are....

Not sure what about this mentality had this nigga @SolemnSauce vexed since last summer lmao

Stew
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf ???

@Elzo69Renaissance

7mjzn7jx6rfz.png

@stew....let me simplify this for u niggas...I said this in September mind you....

Let s say u buy me a bottle for my bday or some shit right......since u did that for me, the day I decide to crack that bottle open, ur gonna be the first person I hit up like yo I'm bout to crack this bottle come thru and drink w me... and I expect the same, that's how me and peoples are....

Not sure what about this mentality had this nigga @SolemnSauce vexed since last summer lmao

Yea no doubt, I'm the same way.
    BiblicalAtheist
    Y'all get on topic!!!!!

UTDefense.jpg
    Ok so I kinda made a big deal about of us doing something ... which he made plans etc

but I am feeling sick

Like it's just getting worse as the day goes on

If I cancel ... I am the asshole right ?
    UTDefense.jpg
    StewHafBaykedAP21blacktuxCain
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I kinda made a big deal about of us doing something ... which he made plans etc

but I am feeling sick

Nah..he'll probably go put some money on the lotto thinking it's his lucky day.

Going out on V-day is the worst. Crowds for the same regular ass restaurants. No thanks!

Feel better! That cold stuff is going around.
    gns
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »

but I am feeling sick

you had one job!!!!

you better find some drugs and shake back!!

nah for real tho are you like stay home from work sick, or we aint fuckin tonight sick?

Real nigga question.
    gnsAP21Cainiron man1
    i ro ny wrote: »

but I am feeling sick

Go ahead and cancel.

I promise you that nigga won't care for real. He'll actually fake care for maybe 3 mins but on the inside, no homo, he's prolly like "bet".

Unless he already paid for the shit....

gns
    i ro ny wrote: »

but I am feeling sick

Go ahead and cancel.

I promise you that nigga won't care for real. He'll actually fake care for maybe 3 mins but on the inside, no homo, he's prolly like "bet".

Unless he already paid for the shit....

Oh yea ain't no gettin back that reservation $$$
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody believed that you were about to divorce your roommates anyway Stewart.

Lmaoo
    Stew