What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Alex Jones is a F-cking Lunatic!

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Controlled opposition like Jesse Ventura.
    MeesterCapitalBKingFreemanthe_focused_one
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

When did people start saying this word in regular talk

When did people start saying this word in regular talk

I wouud guess around the same time they figured out the wool was being pulled over their eyes and needed an expression to express what was happening.
    CapitalBKingFreeman(Nope)
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex jones is goat
    wmj710808HiLife808Huey_Cgum989Max.Smokey Tha BanditInglewood_B
    edited February 15
    This is the only time I like to hear* his voice.

wmj710 wrote: »
    He was hilarious on the Joe rogan experience a couple weeks ago. Probaly one the most entertaining 3 hour pod cast I have ever listened to.
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Its funny how he was spitting that whole humans will have to merge with machines to survive in the future and just yesterday Elon Musk said the same shit.
    fortyacreswmj710
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was hilarious on the Joe rogan experience a couple weeks ago. Probaly one the most entertaining 3 hour pod cast I have ever listened to.
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Its funny how he was spitting that whole humans will have to merge with machines to survive in the future and just yesterday Elon Musk said the same shit.

Whoa! I Just looked it up. Mr. Musk said we must merge with machines or become irrelevant to AI tech. Spooky stuff. It's wild Alex Jones might be a prophet.
    dnyce215Trillaaaaaainfamous114
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Whoa! I Just looked it up. Mr. Musk said we must merge with machines or become irrelevant to AI tech. Spooky stuff. It's wild Alex Jones might be a prophet

People been saying we would be replaced by computers for decades. Is this much different.
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Whoa! I Just looked it up. Mr. Musk said we must merge with machines or become irrelevant to AI tech. Spooky stuff. It's wild Alex Jones might be a prophet.

Not so much a prophet but i do believe he has reliable sources in high places that know some shit. I dont believe he is an agent, just a bit crazy lol.
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2uzwgvk.jpg

Not so much a prophet but i do believe he has reliable sources in high places that know some shit. I dont believe he is an agent, just a bit crazy lol.

I know he's not a prophet lol, but if you can filter out some of the crazy, he has been on point with a lot of issues. i think the fact that he does throw in so much crazy is the reason he hasn't been silenced on real issues. The joe rogan pod cast was perfect, because it allowed him to do his thing while joe kept him some what grounded. I can't listen to a whole info wars spot but that was a easy listen.
    Lurkristocrat 808HiLife808Trillaaaaaainfamous114
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2uzwgvk.jpg

I read a book called "The Pentagon's Brain" and there are chapters in the book about brain-machine interface, microchip implants, AI, etc. The DoD is investing billions of dollars into research related to this technology. 30 years time the world as we know will look like "Ghost in the Shell."
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
  • King$osaKing$osa Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how many people believe the bullshit he spews.
    infamous114
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a time I messed with his shit heavy but for about a year now not so much, he can get very crazy at times and it comes off as fear mongering to me BUT if the shit he does say was true then it makes sense that the guy would actually go crazy lol I still haven't made my mind up on if he's good or bad yet, I am leaning towards him being good tho.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Copper wrote: »
    The fool believes government controls hurricanes and there's something in the tap water that turn frogs gay

Harp real tho...an they do put shit in food to feminize black men
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fool believes government controls hurricanes and there's something in the tap water that turn frogs gay

How are hurricanes controlled and what substance is used to turn frogs gay and why does the government want limp wristed frogs?
    rocket-2.gif
    Figo

How are hurricanes controlled and what substance is used to turn frogs gay and why does the government want limp wristed frogs?

They turn men gay ...they do it in prisons...do it Detroit of course i don't know what chemical compound they use. A agent...they destory hati for numerson reasons..stay woke!
    KingFreeman