The Great Adventures Of Starlito and Boogawolf

12122232426

Replies

  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 48,963 Regulator
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas
    they're great rappers who make excellent music?

    didn't realize it was such a mystery
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    so... you haven't listened to a Starlito song in the last 12 years, but you don't understand why we like them?

    maybe, you know, give the music a listen. let's use Wikipedia to be lazy and make a list of post-2005 projects from Starlito:

    Studio Albums
    2010: Starlito's Way 3: Life Insurance
    2013: Cold Turkey
    2013: Fried Turkey
    2014: Black Sheep Don't Grin
    2016: I'm Moving to Houston

    Mixtapes
    2007: The Tenn-A-Keyan
    2007: Starlito's Way: T Am Not Your Friend
    2008: Starlito's Way II: Dec. 15th A Star Was Born & Internal Affairs
    2008: The Tenn-A-Keyan 2: State Of The Union
    2008: Starbucks (With Young Buck)
    2009: I Love You Too
    2009: I Love You, Too Much: The Necessary Evils
    2009: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3: Comics, Sports, Crimes & Courts
    2009: I Still Love You: From The Back Of Class
    2010: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3.5: I'll Shoot Through Ya
    2010: Renaissance Gangster
    2010: Livin' In The Past
    2010: Terminader Gold 60
    2010: Free At Last
    2011: @ War W/ Myself
    2011: Step Brothers (With My Brother Don Trip)
    2011: Ultimate Warrior
    2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety
    2012: Mental WARfare
    2012: Post Traumatic Stress
    2012: Produced By Coop: The Starlito Tape (with Coop Take Off On Em)
    2012: Funerals & Court Dates
    2013: Attention Tithes and Taxes
    2013: Step Brothers Two (With Don Trip)
    2013: Insomnia Addict
    2014: Theories
    2015: Introversion
    2016: Red Dot Free






    bruh don't waste the time, bout 10yrs ago dude was on this board, talkin bout "all-star wack blah blah blah..."

    you see he said he's only heard 1 song, over a 14yr career (so far)


    his shtick is akin to "the madd rapper"

    I'm friends w/ him on fb, damn near all his post on sum hater shit lol




    You lie


    Lol ok

    do I gotta post pics of you & ya bm since I'm lyin? Lol

    :joy: I thought this whole idea of postin his girl came from FB?
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Look

    I honestly got no ill will towards dude


    if we ever met put 1 in the air & chopped it up, we'd prolly find out we got more in common than difference


    I got nothin against him, I think he doesn't like me cuz I'm a fan of Lito?


    cuz all he ever says is "all star wack" like he did damn near every post in here (and damn near every Lito thread I've made thru the yrs)

    but I'm sure we could find sum common ground

    He don't got no ill will toward you.....You kicked off the festivities because he don't like your dad's music. You can't put shit in the air wit a nigga that says the things he said about your grandmother.

    Lol word and ill be damn if im coolin with a nigga who straight disrespecting my baby moms...
    Yall niggas crazy.


    Threats of gun play but na we can be cool? Who raised you niggas!? Lol



    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Look

    I honestly got no ill will towards dude


    if we ever met put 1 in the air & chopped it up, we'd prolly find out we got more in common than difference


    I got nothin against him, I think he doesn't like me cuz I'm a fan of Lito?


    cuz all he ever says is "all star wack" like he did damn near every post in here (and damn near every Lito thread I've made thru the yrs)

    but I'm sure we could find sum common ground

    He don't got no ill will toward you.....You kicked off the festivities because he don't like your dad's music. You can't put shit in the air wit a nigga that says the things he said about your grandmother.

    Lol word and ill be damn if im coolin with a nigga who straight disrespecting my baby moms...
    Yall niggas crazy.


    Threats of gun play but na we can be cool? Who raised you niggas!? Lol

    Niggas listened to the 2nd verse on Nas' "Stay" for guidance and took itnliterally. Once a nigga say my baby mom built like a freshly wrapped chipotle burrito all bets are off. We either gotta do somethin or do nothin.


    He knows, as you & I do that he has no intention of harming my granny.. as I have no intention of harming him


    he said sum shit that crossed the line w/ me, I got a lil ignant.. it was fun while it lasted

    SMH..... So ya'll bout to have a heart to heart?










































    "Over all star?"

    Lol bruh, like I said

    I play it how it go, if he's cool I'm cool.. & I'm cool


    he's jus bein a troll


    I threw his bm in the lions den (I didn't come out unscathed of course), we had our fun... life goes on


    #bars
    Lefty_
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Take Dat, For Data In my skin Posts: 13,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ob849qyrg68y.png
    Thread goes too hard...no homo
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 14,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga doesn't understand he took a L just like Walmart timbs
    Lefty_
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    I truly don't see what niggas like about either of these niggas
    they're great rappers who make excellent music?

    didn't realize it was such a mystery
    I ain't never listened to all star outside of grey goose tho
    so... you haven't listened to a Starlito song in the last 12 years, but you don't understand why we like them?

    maybe, you know, give the music a listen. let's use Wikipedia to be lazy and make a list of post-2005 projects from Starlito:

    Studio Albums
    2010: Starlito's Way 3: Life Insurance
    2013: Cold Turkey
    2013: Fried Turkey
    2014: Black Sheep Don't Grin
    2016: I'm Moving to Houston

    Mixtapes
    2007: The Tenn-A-Keyan
    2007: Starlito's Way: T Am Not Your Friend
    2008: Starlito's Way II: Dec. 15th A Star Was Born & Internal Affairs
    2008: The Tenn-A-Keyan 2: State Of The Union
    2008: Starbucks (With Young Buck)
    2009: I Love You Too
    2009: I Love You, Too Much: The Necessary Evils
    2009: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3: Comics, Sports, Crimes & Courts
    2009: I Still Love You: From The Back Of Class
    2010: The Tenn-A-Keyan 3.5: I'll Shoot Through Ya
    2010: Renaissance Gangster
    2010: Livin' In The Past
    2010: Terminader Gold 60
    2010: Free At Last
    2011: @ War W/ Myself
    2011: Step Brothers (With My Brother Don Trip)
    2011: Ultimate Warrior
    2011: #UW: Separation Anxiety
    2012: Mental WARfare
    2012: Post Traumatic Stress
    2012: Produced By Coop: The Starlito Tape (with Coop Take Off On Em)
    2012: Funerals & Court Dates
    2013: Attention Tithes and Taxes
    2013: Step Brothers Two (With Don Trip)
    2013: Insomnia Addict
    2014: Theories
    2015: Introversion
    2016: Red Dot Free






    bruh don't waste the time, bout 10yrs ago dude was on this board, talkin bout "all-star wack blah blah blah..."

    you see he said he's only heard 1 song, over a 14yr career (so far)


    his shtick is akin to "the madd rapper"

    I'm friends w/ him on fb, damn near all his post on sum hater shit lol




    You lie


    Lol ok

    do I gotta post pics of you & ya bm since I'm lyin? Lol

    :joy: I thought this whole idea of postin his girl came from FB?

    days after that he was on my fb post still w/ that bs

    I asked him again "do you want your bm roasted?"

    guess he thought I was bluffin
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got dayum this thread is fuckin hilarious

    I would evaluate my life if my main chick looked like that.....he overdue for a mid-life crisis

    I bet she a good woman tho :(

    Yea and she has a awesome personality
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga doesn't understand he took a L just like Walmart timbs


    Bruh, I said I didn't come out unscathed... but who bared the brunt of the roast? Lol
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Nigga doesn't understand he took a L just like Walmart timbs


    Bruh, I said I didn't come out unscathed... but who bared the brunt of the roast? Lol

    Thread ain't locked yet...... Be careful.
    6093f089062d6cd31f6239ac2c21a122.jpg
    #1hiphopjunki3Lurkristocrat MallyG
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King$osa wrote: »
    got dayum this thread is fuckin hilarious

    I would evaluate my life if my main chick looked like that.....he overdue for a mid-life crisis

    I bet she a good woman tho :(

    Yea and she has a awesome personality

    She could have all that and a trust fund I still ain't hitting.


    How much in the Trust Fund.???
  • King$osaKing$osa Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    King$osa wrote: »
    got dayum this thread is fuckin hilarious

    I would evaluate my life if my main chick looked like that.....he overdue for a mid-life crisis

    I bet she a good woman tho :(

    Yea and she has a awesome personality

    She could have all that and a trust fund I still ain't hitting.


    How much in the Trust Fund.???

    Gotta be more than 10 mil and I gotta have full access to her account then I might think about it
    StewRickyRichRevolver Ocelot
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24
    delete this post stew

    Lurkristocrat infamous114giborMax.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 48,963 Regulator
  • King$osaKing$osa Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    King$osa wrote: »
    King$osa wrote: »
    got dayum this thread is fuckin hilarious

    I would evaluate my life if my main chick looked like that.....he overdue for a mid-life crisis

    I bet she a good woman tho :(

    Yea and she has a awesome personality

    She could have all that and a trust fund I still ain't hitting.


    How much in the Trust Fund.???

    Gotta be more than 10 mil and I gotta have full access to her account then I might think about it

    Gimmie 500 G's and some Tequila and it's Go Time

    I've tried to get with a fat trust fund baby before trust me that shit is not as easy as you think. I was so ashamed of myself and still am
    Intelligent_Hoodlum banginscrew901southsil4lilRevolver Ocelot
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Nigga doesn't understand he took a L just like Walmart timbs


    Bruh, I said I didn't come out unscathed... but who bared the brunt of the roast? Lol

    Thread ain't locked yet...... Be careful.
    6093f089062d6cd31f6239ac2c21a122.jpg


    giphy.gif
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lurkristocrat my bad lil bruh, it was the first the thing I thought of. Let me try again.
    Brian B. wrote: »
    this @BackInWhite & his boogawolf bm, since he wanna talk shit lol

    16729117_10100909273785486_8695693504728187896_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=7162986fcb0f4387cbeaa74615513635&oe=59488749
    SumoWrestlers.jpg

  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24
    Yo I swear, all these "playa" "pussy getting" shit talkers on here all look the same. They either skinny as hell and look feminine. Or they fat as fuck and look like a butch lesbian. What's up with all the fat shit talkers all rocking pink shirts at one point? Gee, dude that used to simp kat before dro and charlie danger exposed(forgot his name), and several others I can't think of right now. I keep telling these females on here to stop catching feelings. 90% of the dudes going in on them look like this. I bet the mod QueenGiveBiz looks like this as well. Funny thing, I just knew he looked like this for some reason. He just post like a fat country ass dude.
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits disgusting
This discussion has been closed.