What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

RBE: Math Hoffa Vs ShowOff.. The 'Bully' battle from the “Lift His Soul 3” card…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 18 in The Battle Rap Zone

RBE: Math Hoffa Vs ShowOff.. The 'Bully' battle from the “Lift His Soul 3” card… 6 votes

Math Holmes got 30'd…
66%
gifteddamnkpscrapper1Trillaaaaaa 4 votes
Larry Hoffa lost 2-1…
0%
The Math Hoffa flabby and sick pity vote option.…
33%
dwade206geechee slim 2 votes
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
5th LetterSage WonderFyHunnitdwade206Trillaaaaaasapp08_2001

Replies

• 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,751 Regulator
    Showoff 3-0
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    stringer bellFyHunnitTrillaaaaaa
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the wackest battle I've seen in a while. Showoff 3-0.
    Elzo69RenaissanceKNiGHTS
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn never thought I d see Showoff get gassed.. .Showoff fucking Showoff....yo these 2 should never get a check from battle rap again
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Lurkristocrat
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
    edited February 19
    Gas or not Showoff clear 3-0. No debate.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    awwwwwwwwwwwFyHunnitTrillaaaaaa
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at larry hoffa
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Math Hoffa flabby and sick pity vote option.…
    Maff got dat. 3-Oh.
    Fuck Showoff.
    Fuck whoever disagree.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

Maff got dat. 3-Oh.
    Fuck Showoff.
    Fuck whoever disagree.

Where the hell u been at?
    Trillaaaaaa
  • giftedgifted Posts: 673 ✭✭✭
    Math Holmes got 30'd…
    Shit was mad average. Show actually got bars. Math strategy was to come with 3 full rounds of wack ass gay shit. Really. C'mon son. One round is enough. Both fake bully shit. Pick on niggas softer or smaller than them. I was hoping punches were thrown to make it exciting. Math was never the same after Diz. TTop buried him. This has to be the final coffin.
    stringer bell5th LetterTrillaaaaaasapp08_2001
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo anyone knows the song that ends the blog?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

5th Letter

Wow, out of all people i thought it was, it DEF wasnt brizz lol
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

• the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Math needs to find Diz and beat that ass so he can get some confidence back.
    216atlrandamnkp
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Math Holmes got 30'd…
    the ghost wrote: »
    Math bitch ass couldn't knock out Dose or Serious Jones yet you think he gon whoop Diz?
    edited March 15
    Math bitch ass couldn't knock out Dose or Serious Jones yet you think he gon whoop Diz?

Uh i seem to remember him takin Serious legs out from under him and i'll give you that that Dose shit.

Diz had a clean shot and didn't even drop Math and threw a bunch of weak punches and had niggaz ready to jump in case he started gettin whooped on.

Both them dudes are suckaz but Diz especially because he's been on that tough guy shit on the low for awhile in his battles and that shit is unprofessionally.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diz been on that fake tough guy shit. He pulled that shit with arcane n math was there to calm him down.

Math got by off his legacy n once that got stomped out you find out his bars are average.

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same shit
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Trollio wrote: »
    Diz been on that fake tough guy shit. He pulled that shit with arcane n math was there to calm him down.

Math got by off his legacy n once that got stomped out you find out his bars are average.

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same shit

Math never was nice. He was most notable from knocking another wack nigga out, his battle wit iron soloman and his 3rd against rex
    iKingGodGivBizTrillaaaaaa
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same shit

Math never was nice. He was most notable from knocking another wack nigga out, his battle wit iron soloman and his 3rd against rex

I never said hoffa was nice
    Just loud n aggressive with forced punches like his real life
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same shit

Actually the Marv one battle was his best work

X factor
    Miles
    Rex
    Pass
    Clips
    Reed
    Etc

Same shit

Actually the Marv one battle was his best work

Idk if i seen that.
    I actually thought he was givin it to Diz before the punch, i feel like thats the last time he was somewhat good.
    geechee slimMECCA1000
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually thought he was givin it to Diz before the punch, i feel like thats the last time he was somewhat good.

nah he had a dope battle with chilla after that one.