What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Goons of the Industry

Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving creamSeattlePosts: 50,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 25 in The Reason
As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

sapp08_2001Idiopathic Jokernex ginLou_Cypherblack caesar(Nope)emaculateonetoughmiracleIntelligent_Hoodlum Trillaaaaaaeternal soldierWhoisDonG???

Replies

• dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where episode 1 at?
    LOLCL
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how's it's a two o. two and your team catch such an L an you a bodyguard and had the drop
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Where episode 1 at?
    Couldn't find it nowhere

As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how's it's a two o. two and your team catch such an L an you a bodyguard and had the drop

Prolly went to talk and got popped on

• sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MiamiNightsMiamiNights Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So monkey man had everybody else hit up except Suge smh
    IMG29fz0ix.jpg
    2dcd75y.gif
    a_list wrote: »
    Episode 1 is 50 cent's enforcer Monsta....Cant find it tho....
    Yea powers that be got that removed.....Monsta s official tho....u can see him backing niggas down when Slow Bucks got tapped for his jewels

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the fuck are you "allegedly convicted"?
    Sumbody Told

Other then that B) on this thread
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 21
    Suge better hope he doesn't get sent to same prison as Lil Rod or Monkey Man. All Suges muscle are dead he's through once he is sent out of L.A. county jail.
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    onetoughmiracle
    FTP shut Suge down he should have just let the nigga keep the car lmfao
    Cabana_Da_DonqawshunWhoisDonG???
    Lil Rod and Monkey Man mobile PCP ring, who the fuck smokes wett that much where a profit could be made.
    edited February 21
    Damn PAC shouted all the them niggas out on To Live & Die in L.A.

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-fi-suge1aug01-story.html
    Someone is gunning for Marion "Suge" Knight.

The head of Death Row Records grew famous glamorizing gang violence. He called his artists "inmates." His company logo depicted a hooded convict strapped into an electric chair. His producers grafted violent lyrics onto driving rhythms, punctuated by shotgun blasts and wailing sirens.

That was make-believe mayhem. Now, Knight isbeing stalked by the real thing.

A string of gang shootings has claimed the lives of eight people since 1997, including four of the rap entrepreneur's closest associates. Investigators believe the killers' ultimate target is Knight himself.

In the most recent slaying, gunmen ambushed Wardell "Poochie" Fouse, a longtime Knight confidant, on July 24, firing 10 shots into his back as he rode a motorcycle in Compton.

Previous victims include Knight's best friend and chief bodyguard, who was gunned down at a gas station in Compton, and the creator of the Death Row logo, who was shot dead near a fried-chicken stand in South-Central L.A.

ll the killings remain unsolved. Police suspect that at least three were ordered or carried out by a pair of gang members pursuing a vendetta against Knight. One is a former Death Row bodyguard whom Knight fired.

"If I was Suge Knight, I'd be worried someone was out to get me," said Sgt. Fred Reynolds, a gang investigator with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. "When so many people so close to you get killed, it's no coincidence. If I was in his shoes, I'd be looking over my shoulder everywhere I went."

sapp08_2001
    Death Row's Beverly Hills headquarters, which once teemed with employees, artists and their entourages, is silent and mostly empty now. In May, the building was raked by gunfire in the middle of the night, causing no injuries but leaving a bullet-pocked facade.

At the height of his fame, Knight embraced more than the imagery of gang violence. He surrounded himself with gang members and tried to become a player in their world. In so doing, police investigators and gang members say, he became entangled in their feuds and unwittingly made himself a target.

Bodyguard No. 1 The first to fall was Aaron "Heron" Palmer.

Palmer, a bodyguard for Knight, rolled up to a red lightin Compton in a black Toyota 4Runner just before sunset on June 1, 1997. He was on his way home from a Death Row party at Gonzales Park, where a dozen employees had gathered to play touch football.

As he waited for the light to change, a blue van pulled up behind him. Two men jumped out, fired a flurry of shots and sped off. Palmer, 30, died at the scene.

"When Heron went down, we were all like, 'Whoa! What's going on here?' " said Bobby Ladd, a former Compton gang investigator now with the Garden Grove Police Department. "Until that moment, nobody ever had the nerve to take out anyone in Suge's inner circle. This was no ordinary murder. Someone was sending a message."

sapp08_2001jazzybellaLos216