What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Goons of the Industry

Replies

• trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to do the REAL 50 Cent, Rayful, and BMF

Bmf
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    U don't get it. And I can't make u understand realness and loyalty. Snoop knew what the deal was. Shit like that was the reason Pac fell out with him before he died. Trying up to play both sides ... defending makes u sound like if me a nd went out and I got jumped u wouldn't help cuz u knew one one the niggas doin it.

Snoop came out and said he wasn't down for the beef like that. He was already disconnecting from Deathrow before the beef and the bullshit with Big and Pac, he wasn't trying to get involved in that and he made that clear. Could he have gone about it a better way, yes. But it is what it is. The only niggas down for 2pac and Suge was 2pac and Suge. Them niggas was playing super gangster and got hit with the consequences.

Nigga no. Snoop made new York new York with dog pound so they was in the beef. Snoop was on death row so he was in the beef .... he fake and the type of nigga to watch his homies get jumped not helpv and ride back home with them. Now he front in like he was pacs best friend yet was hanging out with the cats who killed him. Fakeness at it's finest
    U don't get it. And I can't make u understand realness and loyalty. Snoop knew what the deal was. Shit like that was the reason Pac fell out with him before he died. Trying up to play both sides ... defending makes u sound like if me a nd went out and I got jumped u wouldn't help cuz u knew one one the niggas doin it.

Snoop came out and said he wasn't down for the beef like that. He was already disconnecting from Deathrow before the beef and the bullshit with Big and Pac, he wasn't trying to get involved in that and he made that clear. Could he have gone about it a better way, yes. But it is what it is. The only niggas down for 2pac and Suge was 2pac and Suge. Them niggas was playing super gangster and got hit with the consequences.

Nigga no. Snoop made new York new York with dog pound so they was in the beef. Snoop was on death row so he was in the beef .... he fake and the type of nigga to watch his homies get jumped not helpv and ride back home with them. Now he front in like he was pacs best friend yet was hanging out with the cats who killed him. Fakeness at it's finest

New York New York is not a diss song, it was a song honoring their influences. It was after the trailer was shot up that the video was made with Snoop kicking down the buildings.

Aka he was involved in the beef... then after Pac was killed he socializing with the same folk... U trying to explain fuckshit away

WhoisDonG???aneed123
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bmf

i saw one on bmf...

they seemed like legit dudes...not wanting all that bs......but a few fukked it up for everyone..

saw the one on 50 cent....lil nigga was funny.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Trillaaaaaa
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what makes one a goon of the industry?

street shit?

cause most of these niggas had nothing to do with music...just connected to a musical niggas.

suge hired his handy work....he should be disqualified

if thats the case we all goons.

cause if we talking actual industry....bumpy knuckles and just ice aint mentioned.

fukk it...

imma sitting on the porch watching a nigga act up nigga of the industry
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

• mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^hes a fuckin rat no more docs on this rathead.
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    Trillaaaaaakingtob330
    irony
    cain
    black samson
    boss excellence
    pico
    gabi
    purr

i wanna see their episodes

trendsetta1030SheerExcellencePureYangTrollio
  • gman82gman82 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm waiting on Big U. He seems to be very respected out West and I don't know much about him.
    Lou_CypherTrillaaaaaa
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gman82 wrote: »
    I'm waiting on Big U. He seems to be very respected out West and I don't know much about him.

You will keep waiting. Won't happen
    sapp08_2001CashmoneyDuxgeechiedanbuford214Trillaaaaaa
  • LOLCLLOLCL Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭

Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Infominds posted this today :(

Support if you can. Would love to see those vids theyre working on.

edited July 10
    damn I wonder how they're gonna get a budget
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    Shit that Silk nigga was a damn savage.

He use to fuck niggas dead bodies and fuck em before killing them too , niggas was a Coke head

Nigga what?
    CashmoneyDuxLou_Cypher
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

He use to fuck niggas dead bodies and fuck em before killing them too , niggas was a Coke head

Nigga what?

Part of that statement is a lie. That nigga and some of the people he had with him did use to sodomize some of the people they kidnapped but that shit with the dead bodies is a lie.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

There's already been a couple documentaries on Rayful made

Just about to say this.

Plus slim wasn't in the music scene like that, unless it was some Go-Go shit. Even then I doubt it was enough to spark his interest away from what he was making on the streets.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,553 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Nigga what?

Part of that statement is a lie. That nigga and some of the people he had with him did use to sodomize some of the people they kidnapped but that shit with the dead bodies is a lie.

Well that makes it better
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOLCL wrote: »

That's kevmac and he the homie from the hood. Also that shit was edited and cut and u ain't see part 3or4.
    LOLCL
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOLCL wrote: »

That's kevmac and he the homie from the hood. Also that shit was edited and cut and u ain't see part 3or4.

Part 3 is on his youtube channel was just watching that....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came across this today, never have seen this footage before. On the raids that happened after Pac's death in the SSC episode.
    sapp08_2001dnyce215Lou_Cypher
  • gman82gman82 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not?