What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Goons of the Industry

167891012»

Replies

• mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Sentenced to Death in String of Fatal Robberies
    February 24, 2000|JESSICA GARRISON | SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
    Two Carson-area gang members were sentenced to death Wednesday for a string of robbery-murders around Southern California in 1995 and 1996.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge J.D. Smith said Bruce Millsap, 33, and Kendrick Loot, 28, deserved execution because of the cruelty and callousness they showed during their yearlong rampage, including shooting armored car drivers without giving them a chance to hand over the money.

"These are super predators, whose actions were completely bereft of any understanding or compassion for human life," Deputy Dist. Atty. Anthony Myers said after the sentencing hearing. "In the end, justice will be achieved when . . . they are executed."

Millsap was sentenced to eight death sentences plus 200 years for first-degree murders of eight people. Loot got one death sentence plus two life sentences for his role in three murders.

Millsap may also face charges that he tried to hire someone to kill Myers, along with Deputy Dist. Atty. Kevin McCormick and two witnesses in the case.

Loot faces another murder trial in Riverside County.

Under state law, the men's sentences of death by lethal injection will automatically be appealed.

Both men were found guilty of the Nov. 30, 1995, robbery-murder of armored car driver Fernando Herrera in the Queen City Bank in Long Beach, the Feb. 9, 1996, robbery-murder of armored car driver James Moon at a Carson school and the Nov. 15, 1995, murder of Ramone McKissick, who was shot by Millsap as Loot was driving.

Millsap was also convicted last month of five other murders and on 15 counts of robbery and attempted murder in communities across Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties.

Loot also was convicted on several counts of attempted murder, robbery and attempted robbery.

Loot's attorney, Richard LaPan, said his client should not have been sentenced to death because he did not actually pull the trigger to kill any of the victims.

But LaPan also said that his client had said he would rather die by lethal injection than spend his life in prison.

LaPan said he would appeal his client's case anyway because Loot might change his mind in a month. "I think his life is worth saving, and even if I didn't, it's my duty anyway," the attorney said.

A third man, Richard Colston, a former accomplice who testified against Loot and Millsap, awaits trial on four murder charges and could face the death penalty if convicted.

A fourth accomplice, Emanuel Brown, hanged himself in his jail cell when he learned he would have to stand trial.

Www.latimes.com
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    CashmoneyDux
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas really be on the that....i aint never going back to jail shit...

but try to live the same lifestyle..like the lifestyle should change cause they said they never going back.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

mc317MrCrookedLetterCashmoneyDux
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading this shit now. Yall will like it. It covers Orlando and the SSCC. Theres a Chapter on Monkey Man and the Piru/MOB war. Shit dope.

y4iftmh5y46s.jpg
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost three months since an episode.

A fix is needed.
    Elzo69RenaissanceLou_Cyphergum989
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Reading this shit now. Yall will like it. It covers Orlando and the SSCC. Theres a Chapter on Monkey Man and the Piru/MOB war. Shit dope.

y4iftmh5y46s.jpg

@BIGG WILL u know where i can a free copy of this before i buy it
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

BIGG WILL
  • LOLCLLOLCL Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    Almost three months since an episode.

A snitch is needed.

fixed
    dwade206northside7
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Millsap was sentenced to eight death sentences plus 200 years for first-degree murders of eight people. Loot got one death sentence plus two life sentences for his role in three murders.

lmao
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »

lmao
    Right, just tell a nigga he gonna die in prison. It's like they done found a way to bring people back from the dead so he could serve out all of that time lol.
167891012»