The IC Sample Flip Thread Vol. 9! THE SAMPLES

13»

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    TIME IS UP!!!!

I got 2 PM's. Havent checked them yet. Im willing to let this ride until the weekend if yall would like a few more days of time, i know im busy with work and shit so I cant imagine having work family and having to make a beat at the same time lol.

If i dont get any responses in the next couple of hours, i will make a poll thread. If i get a few of "Yes, please wait till the weekend" then we can hold off a little longer.

Those 2 pms are prolly from me... lol... I can add to mine if ya'll wanna hold off til the weekend...

Got yours and one other.

New Due date NO LATER THAN 3/18/2017!!
    Lab Baby
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok cool I'm good with that fosho
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 7,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    Bruh... The IRS ain't this anal with time. We just lost an hour this weekend. 11:59 PM PST dog!

On some real shit, the pressure is exhilarating for me and I'm almost done... but I don't think anyone would be mad at adding another couple days to the deadline.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah...
    I hope you mean by the end of day 03.18
    Lab Baby
    Fosheezy wrote: »

This nigga Lou gonna be lookin at his clock like, "2:59 PM? Fuck them niggas". Looks like it's just gonna be you and me bruh. I'm gonna send mines in the morning. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be half assed as fuck... I been goin thru way too much shit the past month.
    Fosheezy
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »

This nigga Lou gonna be lookin at his clock like, "2:59 PM? Fuck them niggas". Looks like it's just gonna be you and me bruh. I'm gonna send mines in the morning. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be half assed as fuck... I been goin thru way too much shit the past month.

Man I feel u I said hell with all that extra shit mine is a straight loop that's it...and that took more time than expected I wasnt feeling the samples like talkin bout
    Lab Baby
    Gonna send mine soon.
    Same, give me till am at least
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a few more PM's in my inbox. Sorry was mommas birthday this weekend so i didnt get online at all. Will post the vote thread today, but im at work so give me a little bit.
    Lab Baby
    Im training someone to replace me, so it may have to be after work lol. I will get the poll thread started ASAP sometime this evening. Be patient.
    Lab BabyBenjaminEFosheezy
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man..wheres the samples. i be wanting to flow and make hooks and i cant do that because people want to have "day jobs" gtfoh. i know ahh paying you for this shit lou.....idk really but ijs. wheres the beats at
    CeLLaR-DooRKINGEC
    Shit I might do a whole new beat
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAking thread now Sorry, been a busy ass week last week.
13»