What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGES COMING TO THE IC WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK

Replies

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    UPDATE:

Greg has his foot in Vanilla's ass they're just dragging their feet. Someone was supposed to come and change the layout to normal but no one has responded, I guess they're on their way. Vanilla's crew has to come and change it we can't do it from here. Unless one of y'all is an admin at Vanilla for tech support we're forced to wait. By April it should be resolved.

This also means that some of the changes we want to make might have to also wait until the mobile site is fixed for everyone. We know y'all are frustrated af but at this very moment it's in Vanilla's hands. We need them to make the change. It will happen just give it time - that's all I can tell you.

You guys doin' sutten new with mobile or is it goin' back to what it was?
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't accepted my update, therefore my IC layout is still the original mobile
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,316 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    UPDATE:

Greg has his foot in Vanilla's ass they're just dragging their feet. Someone was supposed to come and change the layout to normal but no one has responded, I guess they're on their way. Vanilla's crew has to come and change it we can't do it from here. Unless one of y'all is an admin at Vanilla for tech support we're forced to wait. By April it should be resolved.

This also means that some of the changes we want to make might have to also wait until the mobile site is fixed for everyone. We know y'all are frustrated af but at this very moment it's in Vanilla's hands. We need them to make the change. It will happen just give it time - that's all I can tell you.

You guys doin' sutten new with mobile or is it goin' back to what it was?

I think it's going back to what it was
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Lurkristocrat
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 37,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reset Forum; nothing of value was lost-vanilla
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    @IcyLiquid get yo puss ass in here and fix this shit
    JonnyRoccITAP21PureYangLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall need to move faster . These ads are all over the place blockim my tool bar n shyt
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

OmegaConflict
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was just about to ask about that vanilla admin who was getting all brolic and shit b/c people had questions for him

i think dude banned like 4 people
    AP21 wrote: »
    i was just about to ask about that vanilla admin who was getting all brolic and shit b/c people had questions for him

i think dude banned like 4 people

That's the IT guy that @kat fucked
    FigoCeLLaR-DooRrip.dillaAP21
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Just got hit with an ad featuring a old white woman playing with her feet. Thought of @Sion
    xiuc27e94z5r.png
    So a chick playin wit her feet reminds you of a nigga?
    rip.dilla
  • TheGOATTheGOAT ablackweb.com/forum/index.phpPosts: 14,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Just got hit with an ad featuring a old white woman playing with her feet. Thought of @Sion
    xiuc27e94z5r.png
    So a chick playin wit her feet reminds you of a nigga?

Sion made an illpix thread about bitches feet.

Shit was disgusting... Did numbers tho... People are weird

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/527977/sions-official-party-of-feet-women-with-pretty-feet-thread/p1
    RickyRichSion
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get rid of these fucking ads.
    RickyRich
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ads are annoying but y'all gotta pay bills so I get it. But y'all fuckin up with this new format..
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
    RickyRichStoneColdMikeyCain
    Why do i keep getting signed out on moblie ?

CeLLaR-DooRfyahmon
    I hate change yall should of left it how it was . Yall all.this fuckery going on

Why is this happening to us!!??
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    The ads are annoying but y'all gotta pay bills so I get it. But y'all fuckin up with this new format..

That's not good enough. This forum has been up for how long now? But in the last two months bullshit has been happening.

If you're going have ads, put that shit at the top and/or bottom of the page. There's other forums with ads and it ain't like this. And what the fuck kind of ads are these? Smdh.

For the most part the ads target ya browsing history
    trilladelic
  • jacquemoonijacquemooni Posts: 25 ✭✭
    How Google AdSense Works: Think Like a Website Owner
    Google AdSense is a system that Google uses to distribute ads that are found in AdWords—this includes the ads you’ve created in AdWords as well as other ads not related to your company. In other words, people are creating new campaigns on AdWords everyday, and they want those shown to a relevant audience. Sometimes this means being put on a relevant website as opposed to a SERP.

An easy way to look at AdSense is to think about yourself as someone who owns a website (as opposed to someone who created a paid campaign, like you think about when discussing AdWords). As a publisher, you can earn money by displaying Google ads on your website. It’s free to use, and it works like this:

Google will evaluate your site and approve you as a publisher.
    They then give you a code you can use on your website to display relevant ads on your actual website.
    You then decide where you want to put the code and subsequently show the ads on your particular site.
    Google will then start to put relevant ads created in AdWords in the space that you choose. The advertisers will bid on having their ad shown on your website, and Google will display the highest bidder.

How Does Everyone Get Paid?
    So as you can hopefully see, it is possible for you to be both an advertiser and a website owner (in fact most are), which means you may very well be using AdWords as well as AdSense. Being successful with both takes a lot of strategy, which you can learn more about here for AdWords, but getting involved is going to be a step in the right direction.

Another part of really understanding how it all works is first understanding where all the money comes from and why certain businesses make certain decisions:

Google
    Google will make money because advertisers using AdWords have to pay for those ads to be distributed on Google and other websites (as discussed above, this could be through CPM or PPC).

Publishers Using AdSense
    They earn a share of what Google makes from AdWords for the ads that are shown on their site. They will earn money by either simply just having the ad on their site and/or based on how many people clicked on that ad.

Advertisers using AdWords
    These are the people that pay to have their ad shown across the web. Hopefully their ads will get good, relevant visibility, people will click, and then people will convert.
    In b 4 didn't read.

Most important part: Google will then start to put relevant ads created in AdWords in the space that you choose. The advertisers will bid on having their ad shown on your website, and Google will display the highest bidder.
    Hence it's not all about how you browse.
    OmegaConflict
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah yeah the coli already killed this shit...