ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGES COMING TO THE IC WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,773 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The R&B section needs help

Ppl on here listen and talk about r&b but too lazy to click over to that section.

Then when they actually do make a thread on r&b they post it in g&s cuz they know nobody is checkin the r&b sub forum

Maybe make the Reason for all music?

I agree it needs some work. I dont think we can merge them tho cause The Reason is kinda what makes this place.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 48,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27
    Im having a hard time believing Gregory.
    CainRickyRich
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 30,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 weeks yall n they askn us what to do

I got a idea make it easy to post fuckn worldstar vids
    OmegaConflict
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,389 Regulator
    reactions arent really necessary

Threads have thousands of views with hella reactions and like 50 posts made
    Sion
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 12,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Who cares if a work site is blocking the IC

You dont get on the IC from a work computer

Thats what your phone and data plan is for

Almost positive a lot of people do this bruh.
    tumblr_n68kpdmQuv1tu7965o1_500.gif
    Stew
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were no reactions at height of the IC and niggas got along fine....anyway get rid of the RnB and Social lounge section....
    StoneColdMikeyfreshb651IceManKam
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27
    WE ARE IN CHARGE. WE THE PEOPLE
    WE THE POSTERS
    Are the ones that should make the IC great again. A Greg ' tweet left and right wont make it tight!!

We need threads ALL AROUND THE SECTIONS THAT SHOULD BE OVERHAULED. TOO MUCH DESERTIC SECTIONS.

in a nutshell we need to get rid , add and maintain some forums.

@Sion ill be backnin the writers room to discuss about it with you and other wise ninjas.

LEMMY
    VIBE
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were no reactions at height of the IC and niggas got along fine....anyway get rid of the RnB and Social lounge section....

Its not about reactions its about the place being too big for us. We have to add, get rid of and maintain some threads and sections.

The IC has to look like us. If we are a fucked up community so the sections should mirror it.

Imo

The POSTING POWER
    OUR POSTING ENERGY
    OUR POSTING RESONANCE

is DEPLETED in too much forums and threads.

We have to rethink the community so that

Fuck niggas
    Nerd ass niggas
    Hiphop heads
    Players
    Nomads
    Gamers
    Sports head

Are gathered in depending on their tastes.

We need not more than 3 news threads and they have to be different.

In a nutshell we need a new IC ARBORESCENCE @Sion.

And im willing to work with you and other to create it.
    Sion
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,726 Regulator
    Why is everyone so bent on posting nudes here ????

Also where are the smileys ???

And finally why is @fortyacres acting like he isn't a Mod with access to the Mod room ??? Or did I miss something ???
    Allah_U_Akbargibor
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 48,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the reactions disappear, so do i.
    Y'all only want permission to post female nudes ....

Sooooo .... I'm fine with no nudes

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is an opportunity to be a mod on the IC in the future, it would be ideal for there to be a defined and agreed to criteria so the Mod "elections" are fair.
    Mods aren't elected

We are appointed

And @_Jay_ makes that call
    blackrainRickyRich