What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Replies

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I thought

Niggas know everything til you ask them what they know
    lookdudenorthside7miamivice305
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob my guy, I won't say I agree but I respect him standing behind his stance, he's a smart dude but saying shit like that have folks looking to make u look dumb, hope he talked about music moreso than this. His subject matter on those element tapes is great
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also sucks that when u say something like this, he can come with the greatest lyrical massacre of all time n some idiot in the comments like "he killed it but he thinks the earth flat so it's wack!"
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,806 Regulator
    this nigga aint never been up high?!?!

the fuck!?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas done already circumnavigated this bitch, stop it.
    JoshuaMoshua  BenjaminE
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,272 Regulator
    We The First Disc From The Sun

61a.jpg

Just Us Doe

dies

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

king hassanBreezy_Kilroy
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,753 Regulator
    But the earth could be flat tho, I have watched a shitload of video's on the subject and they have some very good points.

Were u high when u watched them?

99% of the time yes, not saying that the earth is flat BUT some of them video's has me thinking it is possible, for example why won't the governments let people explore the north pole? what are they hiding? and why can't NASA take a picture of the earth and show us? something smells fishy.

I knew a dude who thought the earth was flat, he was high when he saw the videos on YouTube.

B.o.b. was high when he saw the videos. And now you.

Just confirming my theory
    Ajackson17miamivice305KingFreeman
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 11,753 Regulator
    Back in HS I used to watch alot of Illuminati videos on YouTube. I was faded af with my friends watching them.

Of course I believed in them back then, because you're gullible as fuck when you're high.
    T. SanfordAjackson17
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the lies are told to control your mind, they want you to think you are a spec of dust in the galaxy and have no power, but we do have power!!!
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and dinosaurs never existed they are created to make you think the world could end at any moment, if the big bad dinosaur can be wiped out then we stand no chance right?
    Busta Carmichael Like Water#jppPureYangUndefeatable808HiLife808miamivice305BrideofKillaCashmoneyDuxR0mp
    This the same guy that said Linkin park made Jay-Z big hahahahahahah

I never said that.
    This the same guy that said Linkin park made Jay-Z big hahahahahahah

I never said that.

You said Jay rode their wave and they made him successful. When it was clearly the other way around
    texasdaking88
This discussion has been closed.