B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I like to move it move it, I like to, MOVE IT! Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the thing tho I ran out of weed 2 days ago and I still believe more in the earth being flat than a ball, did you know that gravity for example is a THEORY and not a FACT? just like the flat earth is just a theory.
    KingFreeman
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 10,499 Regulator
    Here's the thing tho I ran out of weed 2 days ago and I still believe more in the earth being flat than a ball, did you know that gravity for example is a THEORY and not a FACT? just like the flat earth is just a theory.

Here's the kicker... You don't have to be high to believe in it no more. You just have to be high when you watch the documentaries.

That retarded shit will stay in your sober mind.

Last question... What do u think of the Illuminati?
    Ajackson17Smokey Tha Banditinfamous114JoshuaMoshua  SuperManuelmiamivice305KingFreeman
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I like to move it move it, I like to, MOVE IT! Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's the kicker... You don't have to be high to believe in it no more. You just have to be high when you watch the documentaries.

That retarded shit will stay in your sober mind.

Last question... What do u think of the Illuminati?

I was obsessed with the illuminati years back but now I pay it no mind, it's all about good vs evil for me now, to me there are 3 kinds of people in this world 1. the good, 2. the evil, 3. the lost and you better believe that the lost are used by evil all the time and sadly sooooo many people are lost these days.
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flat or round no one can confirm that because no one has ever seen a real complete picture of earth from space
    blue_londonfortyacresL3NUCashmoneyDux
  • #jpp#jpp Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭
    Nigga said there's niggas with guns in that ice waiting for anyone exploring

Never said that, but you can bet there is air radar and other methods of detection, you should all go and seek some answers instead of believing everything you are told to be the facts.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151109-south-pole-antarctic-explorers-shackleton-expedition/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Antarctic_expeditions#21st_century

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2013/dec/13/borge-ousland-how-i-crossed-antarctica

http://www.yachtpals.com/boating/antarctica-boats

That's allot of niggas getting gunned up and clapped quick for going places they ain't sposed to.

Got racks? Here u go:
    https://antarctic-logistics.com/trip/climb-antarctica/

https://www.polar-quest.com/trip/fly-to-the-south-pole
    Busta Carmichael JoshuaMoshua  KingFreemanCashmoneyDux
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    flat or round no one can confirm that because no one has ever seen a real complete picture of earth from space

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

so you're saying you've seen a real complete picture of earth from space, how?, Nasa said that they haven't traveled far enough in space to get a complete picture of earth, they said their full pictures are computer generated
    fortyacresCashmoneyDux
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 10,499 Regulator

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

so you're saying you've seen a real complete picture of earth from space, how?, Nasa said that they haven't traveled far enough in space to get a complete picture of earth, they said their full pictures are computer generated

You've ever seen a blue whale in person? Or how about a kangaroo? How you know they exist?
    Young Stef
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebro really shut Bob down within two minutes of the video and most of that two minutes was the formalities of "what's been up? Havent talked to you in awhile"
    Ajackson17
  • blue_londonblue_london Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭

u1kkwagp6yz1.gif

You've ever seen a blue whale in person? Or how about a kangaroo? How you know they exist?

see you got caught with your face in your ass trying to be the funny guy

What you're asking nakes no sense, unless the person who took the photo of the blue whale says it's fake and I argued it was real would what you're asking apply

If Nasa is the source of pictures of earth and they say the pictures are computer generated because they can't go far enough in space to get a real complete picture, then it would be asinine for me to take on the argument that I know the shape of earth

Do you doubt oxygen and gravity exist? Next conspiracy theory the solar system doesn't exist because we can't see it lol
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only archaic humans make these statements.

2.gif
    Stew wrote: »
    Nigga told me the UN has an infinite amount of soldiers guarding Antarctica from keeping people away cause theyre hiding the end of earth.....

d53071fqsot4.gif

Loool one of my friends said that too.

We are no longer friends
    blue_londonStewShizlansky
This discussion has been closed.