What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

B.O.B on Hot 97 and his dumb Flat Earth Theory

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 44,694 Regulator
    I'm not sure who's for what argument anymore
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    blue_londonfortyacres
  • KaiKai Posts: 701 Regulator
    @kai
    @Copper

I don't want to ruin y'all day with stupidity. But please tell these retards that the earth isn't flat.

I'm just at a loss for words. Don't even know where to start. So I'll save myself the headache

If a mf can't tell just from the horizon that the earth is not flat, I don't know what to tell them

*Patrick voice* Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are
    Ajackson17Busta Carmichael VIBEBenjaminE
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    @Preach2Teach draw me a picture of what our solar system looks like and post it in here please

And are there any other flat planets/satellites?

I have no idea what the solar system looks like, and if I did I wouldn't draw shit because I can't draw for shit.

Other flat planets I just dunno man, I will smoke a spliff and go and watch my youtube video's, I am so easily manipulated and weak minded stay tuned for my findings shit's gonna be crazy and deluded.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lmao @ people thinking the sun just goes back and forth

The sun doesn't move. Well, it spins on an axis like everything else in the universe, but it doesn't really move like that. Matter of fact...... Nevermind, we'll be here all day.

so the flat earth moves back and forth? how is there nighttime?
    Here's the thing tho I ran out of weed 2 days ago and I still believe more in the earth being flat than a ball, did you know that gravity for example is a THEORY and not a FACT? just like the flat earth is just a theory.

I'd hate to break it to you but gravity is a LAW not a theory, homebrew.

Also scientific theories are rigorously tested and and proven through observation and experiments. If you want to believe youtube over that I'll just leave you with this... even if the earth was flat wouldn't you still need to not go flying off into space?

Ajackson17
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 3
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    lmao @ people thinking the sun just goes back and forth

The sun doesn't move. Well, it spins on an axis like everything else in the universe, but it doesn't really move like that. Matter of fact...... Nevermind, we'll be here all day.

so the flat earth moves back and forth? how is there nighttime?

Everything in the universe orbits my g.

But to answer your question, I already answered a couple pages ago.
    CashmoneyDux
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psuedos everywhere
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

AggieLean.Like Water
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,605 Regulator
    Flat Earth Tin foil braniacs think we live in the Truman show basically and everything we see in the sky is fake :joy:
  • Lefty_Lefty_ The Ayatollah Of Baking Soda Pullin Up.....Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk that astrophysics shit baby.
  • rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    UNTIL U SEEN THE EARTH FROM SPACE YOURSELF WHO'S TO SAY ???
    blue_londonValentinez A. Kaisermiamivice305
  • wAXed_poeticwAXed_poetic PhiladelphiaPosts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Is it true that they have the flat earth map on Air Force One? If it's fake why have that map on the plane? Or are the pictures I saw of those maps on both JFK's and Obama's planes what's fake? How do you know for sure?
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    UNTIL U SEEN THE EARTH FROM SPACE YOURSELF WHO'S TO SAY ???

that's now how knowledge works
    Ajackson17Valentinez A. Kaisertexasdaking88CashmoneyDux
This discussion has been closed.