The Kalief Browder Story: SPIKE TV Docu-Series Premiers Tonight at 10

13»

Replies

• fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow kalif had heart. and that lil nigga could really fight especially being only 5'5. During that hallway brawl, he knocked that one dude out cold in a single punch!
    aneed123sapp08_2001
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow kalif had heart. and that lil nigga could really fight especially being only 5'5. During that hallway brawl, he knocked that one dude out cold in a single punch!

He did sucker punch him though...

giphy.gif[img][/img]
    sapp08_2001
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, on the real, when I HEARD about the story, I figured he was a square, a good kid, school nigga, just got caught in a fucked up situation...watchin the doc, he's the total opposite, nigga was about that shit...bein in a gang, aint no hoe ass nigga, foster kid, street nigga...just still caught up in a fucked up situation..
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 46,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk man this the type ofshit that d make me track all involved....on some Kill Bill shit if this was my son or relative
    sapp08_2001
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In LCA schooling these young Padawans on the ways of the Jedi.Posts: 19,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk man this the type ofshit that d make me track all involved....on some Kill Bill shit if this was my son or relative

The saddest part of it all is, despite everything he went through.........he still had a chance for a new beginning, but he ended up taking his own life instead.

That's the part that doesn't make sense.

In the clips they showed of him after he had been released, he didn't give off the vibe of somebody who would wanna kill himself.

Instead, he came across as somebody who was just trying to move on with his life more than anything.
    sapp08_2001
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 46,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

The saddest part of it all is, despite everything he went through.........he still had a chance for a new beginning, but he ended up taking his own life instead.

That's the part that doesn't make sense.

In the clips they showed of him after he had been released, he didn't give off the vibe of somebody who would wanna kill himself.

Instead, he came across as somebody who was just trying to move on with his life more than anything.

man you dont know what someone is going through deep down.....like homie who was part of the Central Park five said like up to 8 months after release, he was still taking showers with his drawers on....
    LcnsdbyROYALTYsapp08_2001
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 18,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Anyone got a link?

It comes on BET every Wednesday night at 11pm.

What that has to do with getting a link?

People usually only want links for shows that come on premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Starz, etc.

BET is on basic cable, so...........

1lzhd9yhmpbv.gif

Guess I just assumed niggas had basic cable.

Lmao! I don't watch tv enough to have cable. As long as I got the internets I'm good. And a brotha found a link so
    raw
    deadeyesapp08_2001
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 1,751 Regulator
    damn that rikers island shit is too depressing
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackers so evil. The shit they did to his brother SMH
    deadeyesapp08_2001IceBergTaylor
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 64,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That family went through hell..
    thats a lot of hurt to carry
    deadeyeaneed123IceBergTaylorAP21
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 8,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched part 2 last night.

Love the fact that young nigga through it all NEVER broke weak and "got with the program".

Stood tall by himself everyday.

IMO them other niggas just showed how weak they was in them interviews cause they always had to jump him.

Nigga got called out started losing a fair fight your folks jumped in to save you and he got the nerve to be talking on this interview like he some type of certified nigga. That shit is crazy

I want to watch the rest of it but I have my own opinion on why he killed himself. Want to finish the whole series to see if I'm right.
    deadeyeElzo69Renaissanceaneed123IceBergTaylor
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they ruined that mans family thru 2 decades.... He died Hid brothers life was ruined and then his mom died all over lies
    playmaker88texas409deadeye
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 18,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh idk if I can stomach finishing the series up. They put that young man through absolute hell.
    Rikers needs to be shut down
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In LCA schooling these young Padawans on the ways of the Jedi.Posts: 19,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 9:56AM
    Yeh idk if I can stomach finishing the series up. They put that young man through absolute hell.
    Rikers needs to be shut down

It's not just Rikers........it's the system.

Dude gets arrested for stealing somebody's backpack a week after the alleged crime already happened.

The witness ("victim") heads back to Mexico.

The DA/Prosecutor's office delays his trial multiple times claiming they need more time to prepare, but knowing full well they don't have a case because they've lost contact with the witness.

On top of all that, despite how weak their case is against him.........they still constantly try to pressure him to accept a plea deal.

I understand the public defender is the worst kind of representation you can have, but how bad of a lawyer do you have to be to not ask for the case to be dismissed just based on how many times they case was postponed because the DA's office claimed they............."weren't prepared?"

Maybe I watch too much Law & Order and don't completely understand the system.........but it doesn't seem like it would have taken that much effort for the public defender to get the charges against him dismissed.

"A corrupt, vicious, and hypocritical system." -Malcolm X

LcnsdbyROYALTY
13»