What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Rick Ross - "Rather You Than Me" Album Discussion(3.17)

1911131415

Replies

  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Reasonable doubt ain't no 5/5 ... I like deeper than rap better than recession .... so RD ur opinion isn't the all to be all

    Lol

    You deflecting cause that was never the point

    If RD 3/5 then what's this album

    You like a lot of bullshit so your opinion is one of several trash ones
    sTaY_TrUe
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Reasonable doubt ain't no 5/5 ... I like deeper than rap better than recession .... so RD ur opinion isn't the all to be all

    Lol

    You deflecting cause that was never the point

    If RD 3/5 then what's this album

    You like a lot of bullshit so your opinion is one of several trash ones

    u to arrogant for ur own good homie.... I listen to all music from all rappers.... u call certain shit trash ur opinion cool... But I grew up on southern music so a lot of what I like u wont.... Ross is far from trash. this album is a 3/5 just like Jays fast rapping camp lo biting reasonable doubt....
    RickyRichGetoBoyilledoutAggieLean.moyoChi Snowtexasdaking88Like Water
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,387 Regulator
    Is this another Rick Ross album where production carries him?
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    RickyRich
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Thank you for proving my point!

    This album is the same as RD lmaoo

    I know nothing else I could ever hear in the Reason will top that

    Ain't arrogance, you niggas just soft and when somebody strongly oppose you, you don't want to back up the shit

    This nigga said it was time to put Ross in GOAT convos. I asked to present us this case. Unless you agree, there's no reason for you to interject

    u a semantics straw argument ass nigga... it can be t 3/5 albums with one being better than the other.. or personal opinions will determine cuz of taste.. How old are u by the way? I ask that cuz I was in high school in 10th grade when reasonable doubt dropped... It wast viewed as this great album how it it percieved now. anyway its ok to agree to disagree without being arrogant and condescending homie.
    illedout
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Nigga I should flag you

    I should flag for mentioning jeezy bum ass

    tumblr_mor54mZGQ01qdq4nro1_250.gif
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

    kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

    gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

    tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif




    vageneral08LcnsdbyROYALTYGhostdenithegawdTsotsi Cape TowngenocidecutterMallyG
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moyo wrote: »
    This shit bangin!!! The Trap trap shit was ok, i coulda did without Dead presidents, but everything else was fire. Ross' best shit since Deeper than Rap imo.

    DTR is his best shit

    So ima listen
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again this the ic....niggas opinions are out of this universe
    Tsotsi Cape Towntexasdaking88MallyG
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait so ross had another seizure during the superbowl? Nigga need to slow down
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,337
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Santorini Greece makes you feel like you on a 250 foot yacht with helicopter on top of that helipad surrounded by beautiful women in the Mediterranean Sea, that song is luxury rap at it's finest.
    EC135-on-yacht-in-monacoCDPH-2018-2281.jpg

    & U already know the 757 VA mmg affiliate did the beat bink got 3 trax on this album
    AggyAF wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    We need to start discussing rick Ross on the all time lists

    Name one album that can stand next to Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, Black Album, American Gangter...not one and that's his lane right? Street rapper?

    Name one Ross album better than The Recession

    I don't even know what niggas mean with "Ross delivered what you expect from Ross"

    That is the definition of moving the goalposts

    I had no idea JayZ debuted in the 00s

    And teflon don blsvk dollar and rich forever IMO

    I never said that quote

    What goalposts did I move

    That clown is a woodface lover pay him no mind he's mad renzel shut the gggggay-unit down..
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    TRAP TRAP TRAP

    I told ya that trap trap trap trak is slapping
    KnowReasonForPeaceRickyRichMr.LVTsotsi Cape TownMrCrookedLetterilledouttexasdaking88
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For his tenth album hes dropping Port Of Miami 2 born to kill. He said we will be getting that by year end
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »


    Ain't arrogance, you niggas just soft and when somebody strongly oppose you, you don't want to back up the shit

    oh the irony
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I disagree with some of you I like dead presidents. It's not better war ready where jeezy was spitting like he some Holy Ghost, he killed that Shit but still I fucks with dead presidents
    StillFaggyAFStoneColdMikey
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    We need to start discussing rick Ross on the all time lists

    I see this statement got a lot of Nosigns but to be fair he didn't say what all time list...lol.
    I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume we aren't talking GOAT rapper list.
    Maybe the GOAT beat selector list.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

    The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

    Excuses don't solve problems.

    Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    RickyRich
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope album! Ross rarely disappoints.
    bge680.jpg
    znat04.jpg
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Terrible logic abounds

    Me: let's discuss Ross on the all time lists
    Rd: but is he better than Hov?????????

    ClVcGZtUkAQ3nv1.jpg

    Every posts I've made is literally in this thread, you don't have to make up lines for me

    I asked you to stand his work against a GOATs work in his lane. The shit don't have to be better. Can it be there and not be out of place

    Actual convo

    You: it's time to put Ross in GOAT convos
    Me: *provides personal benchmarks* make his case

    And now we here with you doing everything but making his case
    bck145
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,337
    When Dr Dre is giving u 100k watch & beats by Dre when u aint from Cali & u just took money outta his pocket by shutting his artist down wit good music u r a hip hop great period.....
    bck145Mr.LVKnowReasonForPeaceMrCrookedLetterTsotsi Cape TownRickyRichtexasdaking88IceBergTaylorTrill Gate$
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    When Dr Dre is giving u 100k watch & beats by Dre when u aint from Cali & u just took money outta his pocket by shutting his artist down wit good music u r a hip hop great period.....

    Facts

    izsej6W8x1bly.png
    bck145
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Terrible logic abounds

    Me: let's discuss Ross on the all time lists
    Rd: but is he better than Hov?????????

    ClVcGZtUkAQ3nv1.jpg

    Every posts I've made is literally in this thread, you don't have to make up lines for me

    I asked you to stand his work against a GOATs work in his lane. The shit don't have to be better. Can it be there and not be out of place

    Actual convo

    You: it's time to put Ross in GOAT convos
    Me: *provides personal benchmarks* make his case

    And now we here with you doing everything but making his case
    Your entire premise is logically flawed.

    I will make my case after I leave work today

    LvbxPzB.gif

    tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989


    R.D.
Sign In or Register to comment.