Damn boby so much better then them
    *~queenbee~*
  • soulfulcatsoulfulcat Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    Damn boby so much better then them

0u4ij6ekw5ri.jpg

This Bobby?
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 11,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave east is the new face of harlem . Vado could of been where dave at but he became lazy
    Beta_God_*~queenbee~*Sionmike06
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 11,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Dave east is the new face of harlem . Vado could of been where dave at but he became lazy

That's not it, Dave's music was/is much better than Vado's shit. I know music is subjective but that is the biggest reason. It wasn't like Vado didn't put out music, his shit just didn't take off like Dave.

true
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* NASA Astronaut In a spacecraft beaming up to ScottyPosts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Glad they shot a video

Glad Juelz back to putting out music

Glad Dave still a beast

Glad Bob and Rowdy still able to eat given they circumstances

gebgb5w6f0ik.gif
    JokerzWyldChiCity
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* NASA Astronaut In a spacecraft beaming up to ScottyPosts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, I don't see anything spectacular about this Dave East dude. He's just another pretentious rapper from N.Y.C bragging about materialist things. Some of you girls are so caught up in the rapture that you all get excited over simplicity. Hip hop is on life support and Santana isn't going to be able to resuscitate it once the plug is pulled. Fuck this wack video; free my nigga Bobby!
    Betarip.dillaChiCity
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope track in true diplomat fashion.

Being made by the beat
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Nigga fix the fuckin title n put Bobby n rowdy name in there

Fuck them niggas

U a culture vulture foh

You don't know what that means.

no reply huh well dam

Nah u don't know wat it means especially big if ubthink it's a black n white definition shows that, are you white?n fuck I talkin bout no reply huh u on sum homo Charlemagne Shit stfu

lmao
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    Anyway, I don't see anything spectacular about this Dave East dude. He's just another pretentious rapper from N.Y.C bragging about materialist things. Some of you girls are so caught up in the rapture that you all get excited over simplicity. Hip hop is on life support and Santana isn't going to be able to resuscitate it once the plug is pulled. Fuck this wack video; free my nigga Bobby!

I mean what rapper isn't pretentious?... Aren't Most southern rappers the same?.. Like what are we talking about here? You no-signed Don Q's song I posted.. Who do you think is good these days? @*~queenbee~*
    BetaRickyRichrip.dillaSion
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

I mean what rapper isn't pretentious?... Aren't Most southern rappers the same?.. Like what are we talking about here? You no-signed Don Q's song I posted.. Who do you think is good these days? @*~queenbee~*

Don't try to come for me, because you're caught up in your feelins. I don't know if you got the memo, but the rest of these girls know better than to send for me. From here on out, you better keep it cute with me girl! *slams door*
    RickyRichrip.dillaBuilt 4 cuban linxFocal Point
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20

Don't try to come for me, because you're caught up in your feelins. I don't know if you got the memo, but the rest of these girls know better than to send for me. From here on out, you better keep it cute with me girl! *slams door*

You got it boo boo... I don't want no problems.. Haha..

meme-600x450.jpg?w=600&h=450
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭

Cosign on Dave east…Elz can still bring life 2 ny… hip hop not on life support only in ny…
    *~queenbee~*

You got it boo boo... I don't want no problems.. Haha..

meme-600x450.jpg?w=600&h=450

dggjcrlpjk66.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,763 Regulator

That's not it, Dave's music was/is much better than Vado's shit. I know music is subjective but that is the biggest reason. It wasn't like Vado didn't put out music, his shit just didn't take off like Dave.

Vado was TERRIBLE

I never understood the hype behind him. Nigga got cosigned from Cam and niggas ate it up. I remember once going back and forth with his one and only fan on here just cuz I said I thought he was trash. To each their own but Dave East is much better.

Dave East is fucking amazing
    *~queenbee~*Beta
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 42,763 Regulator
    New York bringing spitters back.. Don Q, A Boogie, Young M.A. Dave East.. This is what New York City Sounds like.. Funk Flex Voice..

Scott Storch still got it :+1:
    *~queenbee~*EmM HoLLa.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

Vado was TERRIBLE

I never understood the hype behind him. Nigga got cosigned from Cam and niggas ate it up. I remember once going back and forth with his one and only fan on here just cuz I said I thought he was trash. To each their own but Dave East is much better.

He had that one joint

This track alone won me over. Some of the stuff with Cam is dope too
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭
    You mf in New York are more confused then ever … so you don't like certain rappers. Because they aren't hiphop enough 2 be loved in they city…but then spitters like Vado get over looked… then ya go back an like ny rappers wit a southern wave or a Chicago wave… young ma,bobbyshmurda…but then cry an say hiphop is dead…then you mf say it's not about sales in a rap battle if let's say a southern artist was beefin an used that 2 his advantage… but in the remy vs nikky ya sided wit nikky an said remy would never sell like nikky… you mf in New York convenient fans…
    That's wat happens 2 east coast music they stop been leaders an became followers
    _God_
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx WU TANG BANGER, 36 STYLES OF DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 11,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mf in New York are more confused then ever … so you don't like certain rappers. Because they aren't hiphop enough 2 be loved in they city…but then spitters like Vado get over looked… then ya go back an like ny rappers wit a southern wave or a Chicago wave… young ma,bobbyshmurda…but then cry an say hiphop is dead…then you mf say it's not about sales in a rap battle if let's say a southern artist was beefin an used that 2 his advantage… but in the remy vs nikky ya sided wit nikky an said remy would never sell like nikky… you mf in New York convenient fans…
    That's wat happens 2 east coast music they stop been leaders an became followers

Nigga Stfu every other post of yours does nothing but show that inferiority complex of yours
    trendsetta1030
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 35,933 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »

Vado was TERRIBLE

I don't think Vado was terrible, he had some dope shit. It's just that Dave East made/makes catchier music.
    *~queenbee~*
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    East must have fucked queenbee chick or something

Nigga hating way too hard on Eastside
    _God_
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vado was ill he just rarely had control of his own production he got a lot of ill shit, he should have grinder like this more
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2MutkRDm8s

mike06
    edited March 21
    ChiCity wrote: »
    East must have fucked queenbee chick or something

Nigga hating way too hard on Eastside

hyq34nb7zne3.gif
    *I would read this bullseye target practice looking girl, but I refuse to dignify this with a response.*
    i4liwztxvro4.gif

***Eta: for obvious reasons.***