DL Hughley on Hair Store Headlock-Other Races Mistreat Black Women Because Of How Black Men Treat Em

7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the moneyPosts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 16 in For The Grown & Sexy
Asian Store Owner Chokes Black Woman, Accuses Her Of Theft
The only reason you exist as a Black man is to protect your women and children. If you are not doing that, you're taking up too much space.

Original video:

Replies

• LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money getting low.
    blackgod813Ajackson17
  • rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    You stupid black bitches stop going in their store supporting them, if someone whope my as I'm not gonna give them my money just dumb Also

Max.JusDre313KaionetoughmiracleAjackson17optimistic
    THIS SHOULD BE A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO GO NATURAL
    JusDre313traestarAjackson17Trillfate
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people always the victim.. we needs some victories
    blacktuxCabana_Da_Don
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    You stupid black bitches stop going in their store supporting them, if someone whope my as I'm not gonna give them my money just dumb Also

Nigga you cant fight

Shut up pussy
    JusDre313T. Sanford808HiLife808
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 29,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isa didn do nuffn!!!!

file.php?40,file=117383,filename=Jan_2014_-_Hoochie.jpg
    Plutarch
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but we still frequent that shit. we have all the blame. when niggaZ set up shop in the hood we bitch, complain, get bad service, steal from them, etc. it is what it is. if the bitch was stealing then she got what she deserved. if she wasnt then she nigga to own that chink shop
    onetoughmiraclednyce215whatevathehell
  • KaiKai Posts: 642 Regulator

for one, i have never been to one of these stores a day in my life, for one. regardless i don't think any black woman should need to preface with a reason why you have no right to refer to us as stupid black bitches

you say the dumb shit you just said, but let me ask, do you only date and admire women with natural hair? or do you like the sausage but don't wanna see how it's made?

blackgod813
    I RATHER HAVE A NATURAL WOMAN, CUZ WHERE DOES IT STOP U GOT ON ANOTHER BITCHES HAIR ANOTHER BITCHES ASS , SOME OTHER TITTIES DAM, MY WHOLE THING I'M BLACK AND I LOVE BLACK WOMEN BUT SOME OF THESE FUNERALS HERE IN CHICAGO , NAW NIGGA I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE THAT, I WILL DIE FOR THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE BUT I'M NOT DIEING FOR NO HARD HEADED BLACK BITCHES NO, U CAN SUCK MY DICK, I SEEN A LOT OF NIGGA DIE CUZ THEY CARED FOR A HARD HEADED BLACK BITCH AND THAT'S REAL BUR NOT ME
    Koltrain
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »

for one, i have never been to one of these stores a day in my life, for one. regardless i don't think any black woman should need to preface with a reason why you have no right to refer to us as stupid black bitches

you say the dumb shit you just said, but let me ask, do you only date and admire women with natural hair? or do you like the sausage but don't wanna see how it's made?

*makes his own sausage post*

I heard you been up in Chin's over on Gratiot tho...
    HafBayked
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not the only reason I exist what if I dont want kids an i just want ice cream an chips like bitch let me live my truth
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just watchd the video aparently my hate for watching other races bully us trumps my apathy i would have finger fucked karate kid in front of that whore charly of a wife he has the buda statue praying kat looking mother fuckers
    HafBayked
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 25,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    That asian man judo kicking that woman hasnt got shit to do with what any black man has or hasnt done.

If anything it has to do with asians setting up shops in our communities and not respecting the people that live there

why did they think it was sweet enough that that can do that without repercussions?

how is it even an option?

white people use just as much or more fake hair....yet the chinks set up shop in out places....

do I really need to go in on this?

better question, why aren't we running, owning and supplying our own shit?

it's easier than you would think with a bit of hard work. and it's more profitable than repackaging hair.

I repeat. do I need to go in?
    blacktuxKing_Metraestar
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 25,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    I RATHER HAVE A NATURAL WOMAN, CUZ WHERE DOES IT STOP U GOT ON ANOTHER BITCHES HAIR ANOTHER BITCHES ASS , SOME OTHER TITTIES DAM, MY WHOLE THING I'M BLACK AND I LOVE BLACK WOMEN BUT SOME OF THESE FUNERALS HERE IN CHICAGO , NAW NIGGA I'M NOT GOING OUT LIKE THAT, I WILL DIE FOR THE WOMEN IN MY LIFE BUT I'M NOT DIEING FOR NO HARD HEADED BLACK BITCHES NO, U CAN SUCK MY DICK, I SEEN A LOT OF NIGGA DIE CUZ THEY CARED FOR A HARD HEADED BLACK BITCH AND THAT'S REAL BUR NOT ME

aye bruh...some shit you just gotta look past. some women just like a different look.

I think more neefds to be done with self esteem first. what we find beautiful. we let too much other shit tell us what we like...an don't even realize it.

but fact is....we don't love ourselves. that's why shit like this can happen. regardless of her stealing or not...if she ain't with a weapon or threatening anyone....it's no point...just call the cops...but then that's another problem.

so much shit in our lower class communities aint normal but we accept it like it is.

the mindframe has to change.

an to the post....men die over chicks everyday in all races. tjats not just our problem. and calling them bitches aint helping either.
    onetoughmiracle
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That asian man judo kicking that woman hasnt got shit to do with what any black man has or hasnt done.

If anything it has to do with asians setting up shops in our communities and not respecting the people that live there

why did they think it was sweet enough that that can do that without repercussions?

white people use just as much or more fake hair....yet the chinks set up shop in out places....

it's easier than you would think with a bit of hard work. and it's more profitable than repackaging hair.

@17:40

I can't front tho... I've been toying with the thought of importing hair from China wholesale for distribution to Black, White, and Latino salons in my area. Prolly wouldn't take a whole lot to get one of those Chinese companies to package it with my own product names and logo on it either.
    edited March 16

I can't front tho... I've been toying with the thought of importing hair from China wholesale for distribution to Black, White, and Latino salons in my area. Prolly wouldn't take a whole lot to get one of those Chinese companies to package it with my own product names and logo on it either.

imma keep it 10)...

fukk China

this is what you do...

dave up a few dollars and hit Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia.... etc and have them sell you their hair. go right to the source. chicks will shave they shit for $10-20.

ship all that shit back to America....

then buy a hair weave machine...see that shit yourself.

get your packaging off ebay

undercut everyone else.

shit I'll send you links if you need it.

hair selling for at least $100. you just mmade a nice ass profit

thing is...this is not directed to you... but thing is this shit is easy. niggas just dont want to do the grunt work. they want people working for
    them while they drive around to collect checks and look good.

the chinks are doing the grunt work, not trying to look like a boss while being a boss an investing in their family lineage.

man I have dissected do many businesses a saw how easy it is....an that's why when I go back to the hood...I'm hard on my people...

we have too many dumbasses talking and not enough people who are proven being heard. they rather clown success...an other dumbasses follow them....then we have a situation where no one respects the community or anyone in it.
    CashmoneyDuxLouis Devineardeadeye
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with that quote, all that other shit is rah rah.

If these other races feared repercussions from black men they wouldnt disrespect black women the way that they do.

We have our own internal problems sure, but thats the harsh truth.
    gns
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 64,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in before some idiot calls his a coon.. an doesnt self reflect about the shit they say about black women on this very forum..

Also black people focus on black people because they are black .. so naturally the aim of this comments are gonna be a bout their people.. i think he was off the mark but i think i understand what he was trying to convey
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Being that black women are strong, independent and don't need a man, assistance, aid, and protection from black men isn't required let alone a necessity.
    blackgod813Mister B.CashmoneyDuxdeadeye
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 1,915 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very lucrative. It's one of my hustles that I've obtained . If u need any knowledge let me know brother
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting. I'd sue the fuck out of them.

fuc_i_look_likeAjackson17