What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Replies

• Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    smh at niggas not knowing that whoever got more money will win the war.Jimmy is done.It´s so easy to make an old head see God.Detail...You can be fake,a Nerd, a geek a fag and send niggas to meet God speacilly street niggas.It´s so simple and savage like but reality is nasty and niggas are not superheroes.It only takes a single bullet to send niggas to Allah.
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    I didn't listen, but I'm interested in seeing the fuckery go down.

AZTGescoe
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    Birdman is a dirtball but it's hard to take anything ross says serious....dude is a fruitcake

Ross trying real hard to be waynes new daddy...its embarrassing

so him doin Khalad dirty has nothing to do with it?

Khalads a cornball...if he got screwed over on money good for him
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    gnsblackgod813infamous114PureYangsapp08_2001stringer bellsoul rattlerStoneColdMikeyCapitalBTrillfateChi SnowStillFaggyAFWhoisDonG???miamivice305CashmoneyDuxiron man1L3NUmosincredibleokaayLike WaterMatike85nillerthekidonetoughmiracleKoltrainpower_wisdomCinco
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,303 Regulator
    im just sayin everyone says Birdman this Birdman that but isnt Slim the real boss above Baby so what would that make Lifeless Slim?
    Matike85
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Any guess on what the goal of this diss is?

It had to be addressed. I'm surprised it took this long. Birdman is gay pedo thief scumbag who's been jerking people out of their money for 2 decades.

Who better to call him out than someone who knows him personally.

This has been known IMO as well.

Why Ross though? What was done to Ross to make him feel like the need to make a diss?

Color money was a diss 2. I guess the khalad and Wayne situation along with the drake meek stuff was the last draw

ol' can't spell it so I minus well sound it out lookin' ass...

I'm thinking this was done intentionally in an ironic manner. Please say it's so.

Yup it was fuck it
    *~queenbee~*blackgod813
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,990 Regulator
    Any guess on what the goal of this diss is?

It had to be addressed. I'm surprised it took this long. Birdman is gay pedo thief scumbag who's been jerking people out of their money for 2 decades.

Who better to call him out than someone who knows him personally.

This has been known IMO as well.

Why Ross though? What was done to Ross to make him feel like the need to make a diss?

I think they've been beefing for a while. And read that tweet I put up. Everybody been known that birdman was a scumbag, but no one's called him out on it. Rappers are cowards.

During the promo run for his last album Ross spoke about how he lost respect for Birdman for the way he's handled the situation with Wayne
    Busta Carmichael Chi Snow
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    Jay Z sample right? Can't think of the songoing of the top of the dome
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,160 Regulator
    Jay Z sample right? Can't think of the songoing of the top of the dome

Look a few posts above you, I said it
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
    gnsCinco
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does nobody mention Birdman and Slims federal informant brother
    Tsotsi Cape TownWhoisDonG???onetoughmiracleIntelligent_Hoodlum
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    So no one gonna mention this nigga s stealing 50 s beef for promotion technique

This true... The last time he spoke on it was on the breakfast club for his last release...

But the shit needs to be said regardless.

Its a bit more disingenuous due to the timing but I'll still give him props for it
    Me bello e tanto digressum et cæde recenti,
    Attrectare nefas, donec me flumine vivo
    Abluero.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Hiphop is so wack right now. I've been listening to NWA, Pac, 50 and Eminem for the past 2 weeks

Shut the fuck up. You stay crying in Ross threads

Wtf is up with all the hostility? First of all I barely post in the reason. I just started posting in here from 2 weeks ago with the Remy beef. Ross is wack to me though and I usually stay out his threads because I don't like his music. Not that serious to come at me like that. Chill. Let's speak on hiphop with respect

That's real we love Ross you dislike fine but he just put the nail in a southern label let us have this history
    *~queenbee~*
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn i think i hear a shot at Nicki in there