What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Replies

• EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Song is dope.. Can't even call it a diss.. Just grown man bars.. Real Rap..
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
    *~queenbee~*SionFigo
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit was nice, way overdue with so many people speaking publicly on the way cash money handles business.
    -Shive-
    *~queenbee~*
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me clear up a misconception I've seen on this thread. Ross is not the first rapper to go at Birdman. Niggas been callin out Birdman for the shit he does for years now. Juve, B.G., Turk, the surviving members of UNLV,countless unpaid producers(T-Mixx, Mannie fresh, etc.) Ross is just the first uninvolved non Cash money artist to put his feelings about Birdman in a rap.
    Mississippi's finest
    DarthRozay
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    And @mods, can yall fuck around and ban gee from this thread in advance?

people really nosigned this too smh

@illedout likes reading the bullshit he types up lol

That nigga a bitch
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

illedoutgns
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Ross trying to sign Wayne if Baby ever release him
    Elzo69RenaissancegnssTaY_TrUe
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for the record, it's not the same beat Jay used

here's the og song that was sampled

moyoonetoughmiracle
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Chris rock a dickrider.
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Make sure to get your wings lemon peppered!
    R.D. wrote: »
    ......with a nigga you use to kiss in the mouth and call daddy on national tv........
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Went quite hard at Birdman...
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I'M GLAD SOMEONE AIRED OUT THIS CRUSTY LIPPED BOOTY LICKING CROOK.
    *gets excited*
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Song is dope.

Never slippin', got relationships with the trillest niggas
    Tony Draper, J Prince and ever Jimmy Henchmen
    Plenty killers and I know that Diddy with it
    Tyga, chinchilla, really ain't no penny pinchin'
    Knew that you would never visit BG
    Turk came home, take that boy a three piece
    Shootin' dope, usin' coke, movin' like you the Folks
    Sacrificin' half our life for your new music cult
    You would give us self esteem and motivate our drive
    But was in our pockets by the time we count to five

Im not the biggest Ross fan but @gee757 your master & savior went off on that third verse
    I was about to post this

That third verse from top to bottom was tough as fuck

Stunna gotta shoot em imo

LMAO
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is the mix compressed like that?
    Stewsoul rattler
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    The fact that you niggas still think being a former co means you also cant be in the streets is hilarious

True statement.

Don't act like that nigga didn't lie about being a CO for years because he thought that shit would hurt the image he was trying to sell and portray.

This is where i had the problem. But over time his music won me over.
    KnowReasonForPeace*~queenbee~*illedoutmiamivice305
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,489 Regulator
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Why is the mix compressed like that?

The audiomack link is the legit HQ.

But I think the SoundCloud one is prolly someone that recorded the HQ from the phone or something lmao.
    StoneColdMikey
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stunna already replied..
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stunna already replied..

What he say?
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stunna already replied..

I hate the way u post bruh

In an interview with Billboard, reportedly scheduled before news of the track broke, Birdman addressed the song directly. "I don't get caught up in hoe shit, man," he said. "I just keep doing what I'm doing and keep pushing. I don't get caught up in that, I don't play like that. I'm a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing. Numbers don't lie, and that's all I give a fuck about: numbers, and puttin' them up."
    In the song, which Ross described to Billboard prior to its release as "Basically me writing a letter to someone in the game that I looked up to damn near the most and I hate what things have come to," without revealing its subject at the time, he makes countless references to the Cash Money Boss. Lyrics like "I pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne/His entire life, he gave you what there was to gain/I watched this whole debacle so I'm part to blame/Last request, can all producers please get paid," make clear that he's fed up with Birdman's chokehold on Lil Wayne's output.
    After the tracked leaked just before its official release last night, Ross posted an Instagram of Lil Wayne, clarifying his intent in the caption.
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

*~queenbee~*