What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    The fact that you niggas still think being a former co means you also cant be in the streets is hilarious

Only slow niggas think it's bec he was a co and not bec he lied about not being a co

He lied because of dumb niggas like you
    *~queenbee~*Louis Devinearilledoutonetoughmiraclegnskid_khameleonmiamivice305
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stunna already replied..

I hate the way u post bruh

Hate is a strong emotion fam....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

*~queenbee~*
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stunna already replied..

I hate the way u post bruh

In an interview with Billboard, reportedly scheduled before news of the track broke, Birdman addressed the song directly. "I don't get caught up in hoe shit, man," he said. "I just keep doing what I'm doing and keep pushing. I don't get caught up in that, I don't play like that. I'm a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing. Numbers don't lie, and that's all I give a fuck about: numbers, and puttin' them up."
    In the song, which Ross described to Billboard prior to its release as "Basically me writing a letter to someone in the game that I looked up to damn near the most and I hate what things have come to," without revealing its subject at the time, he makes countless references to the Cash Money Boss. Lyrics like "I pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne/His entire life, he gave you what there was to gain/I watched this whole debacle so I'm part to blame/Last request, can all producers please get paid," make clear that he's fed up with Birdman's chokehold on Lil Wayne's output.
    After the tracked leaked just before its official release last night, Ross posted an Instagram of Lil Wayne, clarifying his intent in the caption.

FOH
    *~queenbee~*onetoughmiraclesTaY_TrUe
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross took another shot at birdman about kissinh niggas on Scientology. Starting to think he hotva bunch of subliminals throughout the album going atvthat nigga
    photo.jpg
    *~queenbee~*illedout
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    I think Ross trying to sign Wayne if Baby ever release him

That would be a bad look for Wayne. It should be the other way around. Ross has never smelled the success Wayne has

..BET ROSS GOT MORE MONEY DOE
    iw23gx.jpg
    *~queenbee~*Matike85PureYangsapp08_2001illedoutCashmoneyDuxgnsmiamivice305
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,949

C'mon Gee don't... just ignore it

SMH y am I being blamed for ruining threads when posts by this dirt skinny housenigger bitch ruin threads?

Hiphop is so wack right now. I've been listening to NWA, Pac, 50 and Eminem for the past 2 weeks

Careful, you night awaken that fat, sleepin Snorlax, dirt puffing ass faggot by uttering the E-word, fam.

I'm going to ignore that shady cracka loving faggot but trust me it's the faggots begging for my attention ruining threads......On topic weezy giving renzel the c/s gives this record more power

Stomp Johnsoninfamous114RickyRichBuilt 4 cuban linxgemini86KnowReasonForPeace*~queenbee~*Tsotsi Cape TownIceBergTaylorPureYangsapp08_2001illedoutCashmoneyDuxdamnkpSoloman_The_Wise
  • N YO HOODN YO HOOD Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris rock a dickrider. Fuck his taste in music

Irony is that Rozay is really MC gusto

tumblr_mr8f0jwkUI1rhe069o1_500.gif

Nigga laid that up lol
    The fact that you niggas still think being a former co means you also cant be in the streets is hilarious

Only slow niggas think it's bec he was a co and not bec he lied about not being a co

You tried to sound so smart my nigga lmao

The nigga lied cuz he was ashamed. Ain't no other way to cut it.

Ashamed of what having a job? Y'all niggas some claffys

I know I personally have friends who became c.os from the hood that rap nobody's looking at them funny for having a fucking job and getting their lives together there's a few car Winslow jokes but nobody out here feeling the butt hurt you niggas feel for no fucking reason
    bck145*~queenbee~*SneakDZACashmoneyDuxRickyRichL3NUinfamous114illedoutgnsd1al_t0neSoloman_The_Wise
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh.. How are you going to diss a nigga and then tell him free that junkie...
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    StoneColdMikeybck145infamous114Trillaaaaaa
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18

You tried to sound so smart my nigga lmao

The nigga lied cuz he was ashamed. Ain't no other way to cut it.

Ashamed of what having a job? Y'all niggas some claffys

I know I personally have friends who became c.os from the hood that rap nobody's looking at them funny for having a fucking job and getting their lives together there's a few car Winslow jokes but nobody out here feeling the butt hurt you niggas feel for no fucking reason

When you really think about it, and are probably above a certain age, it doesnt really make sense to look at having a legal job as "worse" than say, being in jail. There was a time when for whatever reason that co stuff kind of effected my view of dude, but now I dont think I care at all. It dont mean he "wasnt in the streets" (for those who "care" about that type of thing) but most importantly it doesnt mean anything about the quality of the music. I just took a drive and they played his new song. It was decent to me thats all I cared about. I realize I didnt think of none of this at all listening to it none of it mattered.
    illedoutgns
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pathetic
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

R.D.
  • bkkbullybkkbully around the wayPosts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who the fuck mixed and mastered this shit? the compressor on it is squeezing all life from the song. terrible
    Cain
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,930 Regulator
    The song quality is trash cuz it's on SoundCloud
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Busta Carmichael Tsotsi Cape TownLouis Devinear
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Birdman basically says i don't give a fuck

http://www.soraspy.com/birdman-responds-rick-ross-diss-track-dont-get-caught-hoe-sht/

Bryan “Birdman” Williams has responded to Rick Ross’ new diss track “Idols Becomes Rivals” less than a week after its release.

The song, which is featured on Ross’ ninth studio album, “Rather You Than Me,” was deemed a diss track due to the references to Birdman’s relationships with Lil Wayne and DJ Khaled, along with recent accusations of money hoarding and pending lawsuits.

“I don’t get caught up in hoe sh-t, man,” the Cash Money CEO told Billboard Friday. “I just keep doing what I’m doing and keep pushing. I don’t get caught up in that, I don’t play like that. I’m a man and I stand my ground and I do my thing. Numbers don’t lie, and that’s all I give a f—k about: numbers, and puttin’ them up.”

Birdman’s response follows a month after Ross discussed the song with Billboard, referring to it as a message to someone he use to admire.

“It’s basically me writing a letter to someone in the game that I looked up to damn near the most and I hate what things have come to,” Rozay said at the time without revealing who it was, which shouldn’t be a surprise now.

While Lil Wayne is currently suing Cash Money over the rights to his music, he didn’t express any support for the diss track. He did, however, respond positively to a post from Ross on Instagram about their friendship, saying that it gave him motivation.

“dam big bro that msg hit me in the heart and put the motivation on automatik start,” he wrote on Twitter. “I needed that. 1 boss 2 another.”
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg