What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rick Ross - Idols Become Rivals" (Birdman Diss)

Replies

• stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 23,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga bodied Ace Hood
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Nigga bodied Ace Hood

What he say about Ace Hood
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

Lmao retarted
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Nigga bodied Ace Hood

What he say about Ace Hood

Didn't mention Ace Hood at all lol

Before or after he mentioned khaled...

That whole "just to find out they watches fake" part, Ace Hood from FL too

This nigga even shouted out Trick Daddy on this
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when we used to do this on the stoop, talk about big and Pac beef like we knew what typa character they actually had..

Low and behold..Pac was an ordinary guy who buss his gun when necessary, and big was basically a bully who knew his Lane out on the streets.

Neither one of em was this untouchable gangsta figure we grew to believe they were..still tho..I get it

Hope none of em are dumb enough to land behind bars over rep

Big wasn't no bully he was sneakin out the tunnel frm killa bz
    blackgod813*~queenbee~*aneed123gns
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,734
    Birdman better pull up on renzel & weezy for cosigning rozay like he did the breakfast club or he's a clown...
    blackgod813KnowReasonForPeacedamnkpmoyo
    edited March 19
    gee757 wrote: »
    Birdman better pull up on renzel & weezy for cosigning rozay like he did the breakfast club or he's a clown...

Hmmm did "Renzel" ever get Gunplay's chain back? Did he retaliate for Gunplay's Superman flight? How about for "Renzel" cars gettin lit up? This is all entertainment which most likely will remain on wax nothin more

Fuk that chain renzel got woodface working for him now paying his child support like a good muuunkee.....Plus the gggggay-unit been getting they chains snatched

Gtfoh

Hmmm did "Renzel" ever get Gunplay's chain back? Did he retaliate for Gunplay's Superman flight? How about for "Renzel" cars gettin lit up? This is all entertainment which most likely will remain on wax nothin more

Oh shit lmao I forgot 50 took Airplays MMG chain and flexed in that video with it that was pure comedy

SMH @ this chatty patty shit..... Woodface weak ass couldn't even knock gunplay out yet alone snatch his chain...... Gunplay chain fell off​ when 5 muuunkees was throwing him around like a frisbee.....& Gunplay still got back on his feet after that weak ass jumping & was whooping on 1 of the muuunkees that jumped him n the end woodface lost......& Woodface know not to play with Gunplay about that chain that's y he only rocked it once n public cuz he know he got that shit on some weak shit..
    Matike85sapp08_2001L3NUKnowReasonForPeace*~queenbee~*nillerthekidTrillaaaaaainfamous114TrillfateKamPushMestringer bellMrCrookedLetterDNB1bck145The_JackalTrill Gate$PureYangmoyoCottonCitySlimFigomiamivice305BDBIID
    edited March 19

Fuk that chain renzel got woodface working for him now paying his child support like a good muuunkee.....Plus the gggggay-unit been getting they chains snatched

Gtfoh

Oh shit lmao I forgot 50 took Airplays MMG chain and flexed in that video with it that was pure comedy

SMH @ this chatty patty shit..... Woodface weak ass couldn't even knock gunplay out yet alone snatch his chain...... Gunplay chain fell off​ when 5 muuunkees was throwing him around like a frisbee.....& Gunplay still got back on his feet after that weak ass jumping & was whooping on 1 of the muuunkees that jumped him n the end woodface lost......& Woodface know not to play with Gunplay about that chain that's y he only rocked it once n public cuz he know he got that shit on some weak shit..

You hate 50 too much

All I'm saying is say the story right.... woodface ain't snatch shit & woodface only rocked that chain once n public cuz he know the way he got it was on some weak shit
    Matike85KnowReasonForPeace
    edited March 19
    That nigga Rosa going harder for another nigga than he does his own artists....where was this shit when Meek was getting served.....

Ur marketing campaign cannot and should not be another nigga or his problems

Renzel is hip hop & he know a nigga wit GHOSTWRITERS can't win a rap battle B2b didn't erase them 4 Quentin Miller reference trax Drake Lost!......& U obviously didn't listen to the record cuz rozay is riding for both weezy & Khaled like he did when woodface was popping shit about Khaled & Florida rappers rozay is just a stand up Kat...
    RickyRichKnowReasonForPeacesapp08_2001Matike85
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 23,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That nigga Rosa going harder for another nigga than he does his own artists....where was this shit when Meek was getting served.....

Ur marketing campaign cannot and should not be another nigga or his problems

Its different tho... rap beef vs financial beef
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    sapp08_2001Chi SnowOlorun22Matike85
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »

Lmao retarted

Retarted

aka gee757
    stringer bellgns