What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What age did you "come home"?

2456789

Replies

  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    Shhhiiiittt still got a head full of hair I actually haven't cut it in 8 years. Everytime I've thought about cutting it I meet a chick that loves how long it is. Only have grays in my beard though.
    ice-cream.gif
    BrideofKilla
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I got a GOOD 5 years in me
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    Lurkristocrat
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 32 and I'm thinning a little bit up top. When I get a cut, it's usually low and has been since I was a teen and the thinning is not noticeable. Got a few white hairs in my beard but since i don't grow it thick, it doesn't bother me.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I won't go bald. No on in my family loses their hair

    I'm going grey already though and I'm not even 25 yet :/

    yeh..
    i think greys in the head is worse then bald..
    if i had my choice im goin wit bald..

    Why? I can always shave my head. And I can dye my hair.

    Forced baldness is woat
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Lurkristocrat
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I'm 32 and I'm thinning a little bit up top. When I get a cut, it's usually low and has been since I was a teen and the thinning is not noticeable. Got a few white hairs in my beard but since i don't grow it thick, it doesn't bother me.

    I'm 33 and been thinning up top for the last few years but it's more noticeable when it's low. My hair is curly so when it's longer it looks fuller. Fuck...
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im scared now I just don't know but i prepared an been shaving off I just grew my hair an feel strange
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Nigga said he'd rather go BALD than go grey

    Yup, you know it's time to hit the showers, you washed Cap

    Lmaooooo
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 26 and i've had the widows peak for about 4 years. I just accepted that i have to cut it like O.T genasis and deal with having my hair line back farther than i really want it. I just had the peak cut off yesterday. Facts.
    black caesarHafBaykedgns
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Man im about to just go get some biotin lol

    It aint gon work :/

    Damn, niggas bout to be out here wit the george jefferson
    gns
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I'm 26 and i've had the widows peak for about 4 years. I just accepted that i have to cut it like O.T genasis and deal with having my hair line back farther than i really want it. I just had the peak cut off yesterday. Facts.

    Lol you don't get a widow's peak outta nowhere one day though

    For a fact. It started forming about 4 years ago and got more and more savage until i let the peak go.
    Chi Snow
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 26 and i've had the widows peak for about 4 years. I just accepted that i have to cut it like O.T genasis and deal with having my hair line back farther than i really want it. I just had the peak cut off yesterday. Facts.

    Ya blood u out here lookn like a amish christian slater

    christian-slater-9485812-3-raw.jpg
    gns
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LUClEN wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    I won't go bald. No on in my family loses their hair

    I'm going grey already though and I'm not even 25 yet :/

    yeh..
    i think greys in the head is worse then bald..
    if i had my choice im goin wit bald..

    Why? I can always shave my head. And I can dye my hair.

    Forced baldness is woat

    yeh..
    i guess dyeing is an option..
    i thought it was hard to do grey hair tho!!? iunno..

    but yeh.. iv seen some kids runnin around wit greys like "wtf!!?" how sway!?
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    I'm 26 and i've had the widows peak for about 4 years. I just accepted that i have to cut it like O.T genasis and deal with having my hair line back farther than i really want it. I just had the peak cut off yesterday. Facts.

    Ya blood u out here lookn like a amish christian slater

    christian-slater-9485812-3-raw.jpg

    It's not even the 1st time i've heard that so it must be true.
    I was fresh home when i took that picture. I hit the barber since then.
Sign In or Register to comment.