What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mass Effect: Andromeda official thread

2»

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    You do know that they have implants that make aliens/humans speak the same language right . For humans it's English. For a Krogan everybody speaking their language
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Solitary SoldierLou_CypherKid DynastyAjackson17
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animations is last gen af. And why the mouths so overly emotive?
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    KnowReasonForPeace
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh heard too many negatives about this. I do plan on getting this eventually, but im gonna wait for a price drop. Might check out some shareplay from one of my ps4 friends to try and change my mind.
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do know that they have implants that make aliens/humans speak the same language right . For humans it's English. For a Krogan everybody speaking their language

I didn't know that. That still doesn't explain them being able to instantly speak the language of another solar system. I know it's sci-fi, but I'm just saying.
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    kzzl wrote: »

I didn't know that. That still doesn't explain them being able to instantly speak the language of another solar system. I know it's sci-fi, but I'm just saying.

They reversed engineered prothean and/or reaper tech that advanced technology but thousands of years i think.
    photo.jpg
    Man its so much to do on this fucking game. Its going to make me a completionist or quit playing feom not being able to do everything. I been focusing on one planet of a time to make sure i dont miss shit, but something new keeps popping up especially on eos.
    photo.jpg
    Kid DynastyStoneColdMikey
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Ugh heard too many negatives about this. I do plan on getting this eventually, but im gonna wait for a price drop. Might check out some shareplay from one of my ps4 friends to try and change my mind.

Its worth a buy but after the patch to fix the bullshit thats going on. Nothing gamebreaking though.
    photo.jpg
    StoneColdMikeyKid DynastyLou_Cypher
    Most polarizing game. I never seen a game go from 9.5 in one review and another as 5.5. One review I read said it was great story, another said it was bland lol

The good is great and the bad is fucking terrible.
    photo.jpg
    Kid DynastyLou_Cypher
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put this down and picked Witcher 3 back up. I'll wait for some more patches and fixes and then maybe I'll pick it back up and finish in the future.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there ANY old characters from the original series? i know shepphards gone, but any of the old crew cameo in the game? I liked that big Krogan dude from ME2 and 3. He was always a must have on my squad when i would go to planets.

Or are there at least characters of the same races as previous entries?
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say the ending was the best part of the game for me. They did a good job with that. But what I love is that they actually have a post game setting after you finish the story. They don't just drop you at the beginning of the final mission after the credits. No, the game world actually acknowledges your victory. If feels good to see that all my efforts wasn't just washed away into game oblivion until the sequel is released.

My advice is that folks keep their sidsquesting to a minimum and wait till after the end to do the extra shit. Focus on the main story, the loyalty quest, and the lost arks. There maybe a few other crucial missions relevant to the main campaign besides that, but don't bog yourself down.
    StoneColdMikeyKnowReasonForPeace
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Is there ANY old characters from the original series? i know shepphards gone, but any of the old crew cameo in the game? I liked that big Krogan dude from ME2 and 3. He was always a must have on my squad when i would go to planets.

Or are there at least characters of the same races as previous entries?

You gotta talk to alot of npcs but you get alot of backstory about the old trilogy and one particular side mission ties this game to the old ones.
    photo.jpg
    kzzl wrote: »
    I will say the ending was the best part of the game for me. They did a good job with that. But what I love is that they actually have a post game setting after you finish the story. They don't just drop you at the beginning of the final mission after the credits. No, the game world actually acknowledges your victory. If feels good to see that all my efforts wasn't just washed away into game oblivion until the sequel is released.

My advice is that folks keep their sidsquesting to a minimum and wait till after the end to do the extra shit. Focus on the main story, the loyalty quest, and the lost arks. There maybe a few other crucial missions relevant to the main campaign besides that, but don't bog yourself down.

Man i beat all the architects, loyalty missions and saved the arks before i went to the end. Shit was a grind i got atleast 65 hours before the ending. And i still got 30 task left afterwards. Archon was a fucking weak ass boss though.
    photo.jpg
    edited April 26
    Lost alot of sleep fucking with this game.

t056vyughg54.jpg
    photo.jpg
    The RecipeBigBallsNoWorriesBreezy_Kilroy
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went back and tried to play the og mass effect on PC but it doesnt support controllers lmfao gotta wait til I start using mouse and keyboard. Might dl this when a repack drops need something different.
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost alot of sleep fucking with this game.

t056vyughg54.jpg

Yea see this is the reason why I haven't gotten another system since XBOX 360

These games can take up a lot of your time

As a Kid, time is abundant

As an adult, you Can't find enough time
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    CJKnowReasonForPeaceInglewood_B
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mass Effect franchise not cancelled, but "on hold" indefinitely. Lmao, damn shame what happened to Bioware
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,315 Regulator
    Mass Effect franchise not cancelled, but "on hold" indefinitely. Lmao, damn shame what happened to Bioware

FUCK EA
    #Mikeyismod2017
    KnowReasonForPeace
    If they dont bring out the story dlc for this game im done with mass effect. Too much work put into this game to just put it on the backburner. Fuck multiplayer too.
    photo.jpg
2»