What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Auntie Fee's Dead ?

7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the moneyPosts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 16 in For The Grown & Sexy
Holy shit. Didn't even know this happened.

Some say she only had a heart attack, some say she passed.

I hope she pulls through. I wouldn't fuck with her food but she seem cool as hell.

auntie-fee-2000.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C2000px%2C1333px&resize=2000%2C1333&ssl=1

YouTube Cooking Sensation Famous For ? Good A– Chicken’ Fighting for Her Life After Heart Attack: Report

YouTube cooking sensation Felicia “Auntie Fee” O’Dell is fighting for her life in a Los Angeles County hospital after suffering a heart attack, reports say.

The 59-year-old was taken to Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in West Carson after falling ill over the weekend and is currently on life support, TMZ reports.

Although reports have alleged that O’Dell is dead, officials assured fans on the woman’s Facebook page on Tuesday, writing, “Auntie fee is not dead, Just keep praying y’all.”
Tagged:

Replies

• 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,299 Regulator
    Aw damn. Her vids are a pickmeup for me when I be going through my moods. Hope she pulls through
    7figzplayboy buddy rose
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aw damn. Her vids are a pickmeup for me when I be going through my moods. Hope she pulls through

What type of moods gab?
    Max.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,299 Regulator
    gns wrote: »

What type of moods gab?

"Sometiiiimes iiiiiii cryyyy"
    BenjaminE
  • rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expected with all the trash she cooks.

People better learn to change what they eat
    blacktuxVulcanRaven
    Her channel was entertaining but like I said, I don't fuck with her cooking. Still seem like cool people tho.
    808HiLife808
  • BetaBeta Posts: 63,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,844 Regulator
    edited March 17
    deadeye wrote: »
    Never heard of her until this thread.
    Beta wrote: »
    Who?
    Who?
    Got famous on youtube, for her hood-style cooking, and crackin jokes (the funniest part) with her son Tavis and other guests as she prepares the food. Eventually branched out to other sites, products, and celebrity guests - on their shows and hers.

Sion
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, live by it, die by it. RIP.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 53,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea she gone
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

I told my girl who wanna maybe do cooking on YouTube that a spot just opened up
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Ghostdenithegawdmarc123onetoughmiracleFigoChi Snow
    Wait she specializes in unhealthy meals? Lol man FOH
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

marc123onetoughmiracleFigo
    RIP. Eating unhealthy is real.

And hospitals ain't shit.
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    59 is too young to be having massive heart attacks... we gotta do better. Dr Sebi and the rest of the holistic doctors have showed us the blueprints. it's not hard.
    Cris “Cyborg” Justino: “I’ll Make Ronda Rousey’s Mom Cry When I Beat Her Pussy Daughter”

Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_12_01_26_PM.png
    silverfoxxMeester
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnnn.....OG was funny as fucc. She reminded my of family . RIP.
    atribecalledgabi7figz
  • Dazzling Dazzling Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Mannnnn.....OG was funny as fucc. She reminded my of family . RIP.

Yes she was RIP