Women & Men that are in relationship flirting at work.

Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have noticed that women and men do it all the time but women seem to enjoy even more.I seen it happen all the time.Women nowadays are so open about it that I just sit back and wonder how many women would cheat on there S/O if there was 100% chance of not getting caught?flirting-with-a-woman-at-work.jpg
BedStuydeadeyeValentinez A. KaiserChiCitysilverfoxxonetoughmiracledamnkpKingFreeman

Replies

• LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lunch nigga wins: infidelity
    gnssilverfoxx
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That work flirting shit can definitely cause some problems. I've almost had a couple conflicts with insecure boyfriends that started acting weird because their bitch was laughing too hard at shit I say when I'm killing time at work.
    Plutarch
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    That work flirting shit can definitely cause some problems. I've almost had a couple conflicts with insecure boyfriends that started acting weird because their bitch was laughing too hard at shit I say when I'm killing time at work.

Are they really insecure though........or just smart enough to not turn a blind eye to it?
    I personally think they were insecure, because I don't be talking about shit and I just be trying to kill time at the gig.

But I've had chicks be a little too into whatever and their dude start acting weird and shit, especially if their girl adds me on social media and be laughing at posts and shit at the crib lol.
    deadeyegivezero904
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    Nah.........When that ish goes south (which it always does) things get awkward.

If they're crazy it could put your reputation and job in jeopardy. Not worth it imo if you're a cheater.

Being openly fresh while in relationship is mad disrespectful.
    deadeyegns
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    If that's the only job u have and your primary source of income(I have 3 so I'm different) I wouldn't advise workplace flings unless the person at work works a completely different shift and not directly upon you ( another department type shit) because of things get awkward the last thing you wanna do is have to look at this motherfucker you fucked and gotta do 4-8 awkward ass hours around them. Don't eat where you shit. Holla at customers or something is better than Co workers.
    deadeyegnsMister B.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Is this actually a thing?
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 32,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flirting can turn bad.

I do it a lil but none of these bitches have my Number/FB/IG. So I fell nothing will ever happen because I won't let it.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    You're a dick riding faggot you love the attention