I need some advice from my westcoast posters

TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm planning on moving to Arizona preferably phenoix sometime this year and I just wanna know the ups and downs of staying on the westcoast.

You know places I should go or stay away from. I decided to move cuz two of my homies from hs stayed out there for a year before moving back to atl and they said it's way better than atl.

I heard abt the weed dispenseries (pot head here) how u can get pulled over with a half ounce of good gas in the car and cops let u go home

I also heard abt the beautiful woman, the weather (extremely hot)

Ik it's a few hrs from Cali (my ultimate destination to live and die in) and Las Vegas (can't wait to go)

I heard abt the Cartels being deep out there might try to get my breaking bad on out der lol

But things I didn't hear abt was job market, living cost, School caliber...etc

So I'm just wondering can some of yall give me some real details on the westcoast experience before I just up root my fiance and kids and move them to the west

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking out bro
    Young_Chitlin
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 1,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I know about Phoenix is there's hella Mexicans and the police don't fucc around. It being 6 hrs from LA. People say it's really nice but I'm cool. I could think of many other west coast or places that maybe more productive for a brother like yourself. Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, D.C.,Tampa.
    The only thing I know about Phoenix is there's hella Mexicans and the police don't fucc around. It being 6 hrs from LA. People say it's really nice but I'm cool. I could think of many other west coast or places that maybe more productive for a brother like yourself. Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, D.C.,Tampa.

6hrs from Cali damn myou homies said it was 3
    Nechesh358
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 20,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

6hrs from Cali damn myou homies said it was 3

nah.. its a STRONG 5..
    4 and a half if u speedin..
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order for a place to be considered a coast, water needs to be nearby. Though being associated with the South, Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida are on the East Coast. California, Oregon, Washington, and even Alaska and Hawaii are a part of the West Coast. Arizona however is in the southwestern United States.
    atribecalledgabi808HiLife808onetoughmiracleAlpha_Ambition
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 21,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order for a place to be considered a coast, water needs to be nearby. Though being associated with the South, Virginia, the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida are on the East Coast. California, Oregon, Washington, and even Alaska and Hawaii are a part of the West Coast. Arizona however is in the southwestern United States.
    What about Texas, Miss, Alabama, Louisiana and Georgia and Florida they sit on the gulf of Mexico
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't ever gun it going thru Tuson Arizona. That Highway Patrol is deep as fuck out there. They got cop cars hiding behind every cactus out that bitch! That's the deepest HP I've seen on any state ive ever been at
    Joker_De_La_LoverBOSSExcellenceHundredEyes
  • MallyGMallyG Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Texas, Miss, Alabama, Louisiana and Georgia and Florida they sit on the gulf of Mexico

Well, that would be the Gulf Coast bruh bruh aka as the 3rd Coast.

Btw, Georgia doesn't fit in that category.
    AggieLean.king hassan
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle New York Giants Fan...Win Lose or Draw! Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

AggieLean.
  • MallyGMallyG Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Don't ever gun it going thru Tuson Arizona. That Highway Patrol is deep as fuck out there. They got cop cars hiding behind every cactus out that bitch! That's the deepest HP I've seen on any state ive ever been at

They lookin' for them pounds coming thru! lol
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont move to Phoenix fam..
    the bitches ugly..

the police trippin..

but most importantly the bitches ugly..

im always there.. cause i love how the police trip and i got a fetish for ugly bitches..
    dont be like me my nigga.. be better..

Damn. That was one of my potential spots. What Nevada looking like outside of Vegas?
    Nothing personal carujo
    MallyG wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »

They lookin' for them pounds coming thru! lol

An meth they say the cartel deep out der
    dont move to Phoenix fam..
    the bitches ugly..

the police trippin..

but most importantly the bitches ugly..

im always there.. cause i love how the police trip and i got a fetish for ugly bitches..
    dont be like me my nigga.. be better..

Damn. That was one of my potential spots. What Nevada looking like outside of Vegas?

nevada.jpg

Looks peaceful