What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What are the weirdest things you've ever done?

2»

Replies

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    One time my friend stole a couple grams of crack from his dad and we went and sold it to these 2 kids 14 miles out of town. Not all at once, but back and forth back and forth all day. As soon as we would get home they would call again. We sold them the last bit and was hoping to get some extasy later that night and they hit us up one last time but we couldnt get crack. Using my good brain, i just picked up a pebble out of the parking lot, wrapped it in tin foil like we did the crack rocks and told them to come pick it up. Handed them the tin foiled rock, they handed me money, then we went our separate ways.

Didnt hear from them much after that.

593b8c8f3276f2c96c3c614f0448760f.png?t=1487690722
    gnsLUClEN
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sleep with my hand on my dick
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smashed my ex raw in DC at 9 am, smashed my girl raw in Atlanta at around 7pm...

Low key God been on my side forever
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

texas409So ILLBookwormsilverfoxxAlpha_Ambition CashmoneyDux
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Peed in the sink

Does peeing out the window top this?

I did this every night for like a year

No grass was growing outside my window

So you shit in the back yard and piss out of the window, tell me when did this phobia of the toilet begin?
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Peed in the sink

Does peeing out the window top this?

I did this every night for like a year

No grass was growing outside my window

So you shit in the back yard and piss out of the window, tell me when did this phobia of the toilet begin?

Backyard was me already being outside but I think my parents had company over. Window was laziness at 1am in the morning
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ate out a period pussy

Can't flag a moderators post.
    yellowtapesportsilverfoxx
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    I fist fought with my grandmother multiple times. I actually just did this recently. She be fucking me up sometimes. For a 73 year old, she actually got some power.

wire-all-prologue-3.jpg

Lmao!
    givezero904
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got too many weird moments and most of my 20's was pretty much fear and loathing in las vegas. I got a mild one. one night in 2001 I did acid with some friends it was a green sheet. I was laughing all night. we was walking the streets for a few miles and I wouldn't stop. it wasn't normal laughter it was maniacal like the joker. I couldn't help it every thing was funny. then my Puerto rican friend had enough and pulled a small blade on me.

friend" cut it out stop laughing"
    me:" ha ha ha ho woo ha ah wooo hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
    friend:"man that's it!" *swings blade*"

what made it even crazier was that I was dodging all his swings while still laughing. the other two guys were just looking on commenting and tripping off it. it was crazy. all I remember from the rest of the night I went home and watched martin at about 2 something a.m.
    silverfoxx
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »
    -Stare at an inanimate object to see if I can see something different in it. Like the letter A on a keyboard or the ceiling or a shoestring.
    -Count the number of stairs I walk up
    -used to try and see if I could think about someone ( a girl I liked) hard enough and make them like me.
    -drive with no where to go
    -go to a bar during the day and drink alone and start up conversation
    -won't put up a tv in my bedroom
    -try hard not to give attention to people whose egos want attention

Minus the bar i do all these damn near regularly
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • givezero904givezero904 Posts: 256 ✭✭
    Y'all niggas got me in tears lol..... I got one I can remember off top.

When I was in middle school we was to scared to really smoke so we used to smoke notebook paper
    T. SanfordsilverfoxxSionCashmoneyDux
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,176 ✭✭✭✭✭

When I was in middle school we was to scared to really smoke so we used to smoke notebook paper

I remember I seen someone do that when I was young. I started crying laughing. Make it so bad that was smoking it like it was a cigar
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    SionCashmoneyDux
  • givezero904givezero904 Posts: 256 ✭✭
    edited March 21
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I remember I seen someone do that when I was young. I started crying laughing. Make it so bad that was smoking it like it was a cigar
    My cousin was like that lol... Shit I was hitting that shit like smokey in the back of hectors car. Shit use to leave ur lips burnt numb and the after taste of ash in ur throat smh...
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was like 19 me and my girl at the time fucked On the beach pretty much in front of some Puerto Rican family. Looking back at it that was pretty stupid and I'm surprised they didn't call the cops that time
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ate out a period pussy

Nothing wrong with that.
    13434780_1743884425901195_1057805004825867569_n_zpscgc4wve5.jpg

FB_IMG_1477512302926_zpsafv7xnjd.jpg
    KamPushMeb'mer...
  • Dazzling Dazzling Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let this freaky bitch eat my ass
    b'mer...
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ate out a period pussy