Too many east coast rappers sound alike

Replies

• BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 58,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we need is gee to make the wack poster cypher complete
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Southern artists proved more versatile in terms of different sound, Jay Electronica, Big Boy, Andre 3000 , Scarface, Master P, BG, Soulja slim, Chamillionaire, Tunechi, Playa Fly, TI, Pharrell, Pusha T, Lil Flip, Future, Z-Ro, Currensy, all them niggas plus hella more got their own sound. None of them sound alike. Even if just talking about deliverance and voice. East coast artist never been known for creating all them different sounding styles or voices.
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This goofy nigga is a waste of air. Purge yourself, b.
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx WU TANG BANGER, 36 STYLES OF DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!! At the 36th chamberPosts: 11,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's these type of threads with some of the replies where It shows alot of posters are signed up to a Hip Hop forum and still don't know Shit about Hip Hop pre 2005
    *~queenbee~*StillFaggyAFKnowReasonForPeaceEmM HoLLa.Bender Rodriguez
  • StreetRapStreetRap Posts: 371
    Most of yall don't recognize the underground.

We ask yall to list undeground rappers then yall list:
    Eightball & MJG,Trey Six Mafia,Talib Kweli and sh*t.... no type of knowledge period

The forum says this is All Hip Hip not just east coast which means All regions of Hip Hop.

believe it or not there are plenty of Hip Hop fans that do not prefer East Coast.

Me personally I prefer Southern Hip Hop but also listen to East Coast etc.

That don't make me out of pocket it's just what I can relate to more being that I live in the South.
    Built 4 cuban linx*~queenbee~*infamous114
    Stop being a cry baby foo
    infamous114
    There is some good East Coast Hip Hop authentic but it's alot of repetitive styles too

The thing is for other areas to ever question East Coast pisses off loyalist.

Rappers even know it's alot of not so good music, that why they talk ish to eachother

Get your panties out of a wad ... and bring your nose down from way up in the air.

That;s what turns other areas away from East Coast fans.
    infamous114
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    Niggas ain't underground cuz they're just underground. Niggas is underground cuz they wack as fuck. Fuck yo threads and these wack ass niggas. Don't nobody wanna hear this off brand bullshit.

Well let's see your Hip Hop Mt Rushmore
    *~queenbee~*
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Niggas ain't underground cuz they're just underground. Niggas is underground cuz they wack as fuck. Fuck yo threads and these wack ass niggas. Don't nobody wanna hear this off brand bullshit.

Well let's see your Hip Hop Mt Rushmore

Why, nigga? Ain't got shit to do with the price of tea in China. I'm talkin bout T/S and the wack niggas he's always endorsing. For entertainment purposes; it's Pac, Nas, Rakim, Jay, Common.
    *~queenbee~*(ob)Scene

off brand this aint fashion foo

Hip-Hop is made of unknown artist who expanded

I understand your some lames that don't understand the essence of the underground

look at you trying to hide behind the most hip-hop politically correct answer to hip hop mount rushmore.

you dudes are machines and fake politicians all you wanna do is fit in.
    infamous114
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt South Park Renaissance Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ole free Post Malone azz figures ...
    infamous114
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* NASA Astronaut In a spacecraft beaming up to ScottyPosts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    StreetRap wrote: »
    ...are machines and fake politicians all you wanna do is fit in.
    eqeboetq0ubm.gif
    I seriously hope that statement wasn't directed at me, because if it was..........
    nah you stay neutral ... basically you don't be dissing ...so nah it wasn't directed at u
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    Chinx had next 4 ny

No the fuck he didn't.

Well then ny has been irrelivent 4 a while now… last once making noise ova ther was max b,chinx,asaprocky,bobby shmurda… is safe 2 say chinx had next…
    Post another NEW rapper from ny who can switch it up like chinx
    StillFaggyAF*~queenbee~*
    StreetRap wrote: »

off brand this aint fashion foo

Hip-Hop is made of unknown artist who expanded

I understand your some lames that don't understand the essence of the underground

look at you trying to hide behind the most hip-hop politically correct answer to hip hop mount rushmore.

you dudes are machines and fake politicians all you wanna do is fit in.

Nigga, shut up. "Off brand" is how we say niggas is cornballs here in Cleveland. It's not politically correct if that's who I fuck wit. I understand the underground just fine and rock with plenty of gems. The niggas you be gassing up is basura though. And then you got the nerve tryna put a whole region in a box and get in your emotions when we call you out on your fuck shit.

Lame nigga had to make an extra account just so he could have someone to agree with his dumb shit. Lmao. Loser ass...
    infamous114
    Why yall up in your panties over K.B. & Street Military?

Dude you be hiding behind a screen your prolly some cheesy azz dude acting cool

It aint my faulty yall on that cheesy sh*t and hate to see rappers keep it real

wanna be all up on commercial rappers tips they don't need your funny bunny azz you aint serving no purpose

Your the equivalent of a boping female but you a male that think he a female

You got plex cuz I aint with the punk sh*t you do

Trying to play me sideways cuz you out there like a pink nail polish wearing azz dude
    infamous114
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt South Park Renaissance Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why don't you stick to the topic it's an opinion

First thing kats wanna do on this lame board is attack K.B. cuz a poster has an opinion

stick to the topic or diss a region don't take the easy lame azz way out by going at K.B.

you know you geek bots don't know nothing about that.

like i said stick to the topic Im not gonna diss your favorite rappers Im gonna discuss why they suck

but this is a discussion about a region. forget what your corky azz think is cool .. you don't fool me
    infamous114
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »

Why don't you stick to the topic it's an opinion

First thing kats wanna do on this lame board is attack K.B. cuz a poster has an opinion

stick to the topic or diss a region don't take the easy lame azz way out by going at K.B.

you know you geek bots don't know nothing about that.

like i said stick to the topic Im not gonna diss your favorite rappers Im gonna discuss why they suck

but this is a discussion about a region. forget what your corky azz think is cool .. you don't fool me

You and your faggot ass alias should stfu, wit y'all puss ass.
    infamous114
  • confucius_saysconfucius_says confucius says mind your businessPosts: 53 ✭✭
    Every region has there own sound so ur going to get some artist that sound the same. But if u say to many east cost rappers sound alike comes off as either hate or trolling. Autotune literally makes u sound the same. So any rpaper that uses it sounds the same. And the south uses it the most. Either ur being bias for the south or just oblivious. No one sounds like outkast, scarface, nas, jayz, 50 cent, ludacris, ti, jezzy, kendrick, snoop...etc. There are a lot of artist that sound like future, migos, and most of them come from the south. Some come the other regions as well. Just stating facts
    Built 4 cuban linx5 Grand
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 35,930 Regulator
    edited March 19
    Every region has there own sound so ur going to get some artist that sound the same. But if u say to many east cost rappers sound alike comes off as either hate or trolling. Autotune literally makes u sound the same. So any rpaper that uses it sounds the same. And the south uses it the most. Either ur being bias for the south or just oblivious. No one sounds like outkast, scarface, nas, jayz, 50 cent, ludacris, ti, jezzy, kendrick, snoop...etc. There are a lot of artist that sound like future, migos, and most of them come from the south. Some come the other regions as well. Just stating facts

It's the bold.
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* NASA Astronaut In a spacecraft beaming up to ScottyPosts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chinx had next 4 ny

No the fuck he didn't.

Well then ny has been irrelivent 4 a while now… last once making noise ova ther was max b,chinx,asaprocky,bobby shmurda… is safe 2 say chinx had next…
    Post another NEW rapper from ny who can switch it up like chinx

When it comes down to hip hop, I've noticed how you girls become overzealous with giving these dead artists life. People like Big L, Half a Mill, Stack Bundles, Magnolia Shorty ( from N.O.), The Jacka ( Cali) all had the potential to rep. for their region on a mainstream platform. Chinx was just a dude riding off French Montana's late ass wave.
    Betainfamous114
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19